𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

noah came running out the door and picked me up in his arms, after a while he gently put me down, "it's been so long! wow have you gotten taller?" he asked in all seriousness.

"no noah." i replied laughing, noah looked to the side of me and saw dylan looking around at the front of the house completely oblivious to what is happening.

i cleared my breath and dylan's focus came back to us. "oh hi, i'm-" dylan started but couldn't even finish his sentence because noah cut him off.

"the boyfriend." noah bluntly said looking dylan up and down then with judgemental eyes. "alright noah enough." i tried to calm him down.

noah has always been a big part of me and always will be, i love him to death and he is the person i truth wil my entire soul and i know he will do anything to protect me and keep me safe, and will never betray me or my trust.

he gets very protective about the people who i date and sometimes some of the friends i have that are guys. but after a while once he's known then well, they start to grow on him and he ends up being their best mate.

"what??" noah extended the 'what' as if he thinks he isn't doing anything wrong. i gave him a look that screamed 'are you serious' and laughed. "i'm just trying to get to know your little boyfriend here."

yes, dylan is little compared to noah, well not that little but noah is taller than him, even though dylan already towers over me, noah has always been the tallest in the family, nobody knows where he gets it from but even as a child he's always been the tallest.

dylan is 5'11" and noah is around 6'2" or 6'3". his wife though, she's taller than me, she's around 5'7", perfect height for noah to be honest.

"where's hailee and my little stan?" i asked walking inside looking around for them. i sat my bags and suitcases down on the side of the hallway wall and dylan did the same, but just then a dog runs up to me.

"holy fuck!" i jump out of my skin for a second and see an adorable cute but big dog runs up to me and jumps on me. "well where did you come from?" i ask the dog, even though it won't give an answer.

callie, my mother comes walking round the corner from the kitchen and answer my question. "well i got bored and lonely here so i decided to buy a dog."

"aww how cute, but if you were bored and lonely why didn't you just get a boyfriend, like i did." i stood up from patting the dog and turned round to face dylan and he smiled but his smiled faded once he realised what i just said.

"wait your dating me cause your bored?" my eyes widen in realisation as well and i immediately walked over to him, "no no no no no, not the bored part, i was lonely that's all, and also-" i leaned in closer to his ear and started whispering, "i thought you got 10 times hotter then you already are at the cabin."

i leaned back out and saw dylan's eyes go wide, wider than normal, and i just knew noah was wondering what i whispering to him. i then spoke again. "also cause i love your personality." i smiled and turned back round to my mum and walked over to her.

"so what's her name and breed? she's really pretty." i asked and she smiled, "he, is a bernese mountain dog and his name's Moose." she finished. i realised she corrected me with the genders.

"awww, he is so cute!" i leaned back down and went in for more cuddles. "he looks like cookie dough." i laughed a bit and so did everyone else.

i turned around and nodded dylan over, "wanna pat him?" i asked and he nodded and walked over and lent down to give him a pat.

"how long have you been here noah?" i asked then turned my head back to wait for an answer. noah walked forward and stood next to mum.

"uhh well since our house is under construction,  we've been here for 2 to 3 weeks now?"  he looked to our mum beside him for clarification and she nodded in agreement.