𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Dylan was laying on top of me with my door closed and locked,  making sure no one walks in.  He was kissing me non stop,  but i was really tired.

"Dylan,  i want,  to sleep..."  i groaned while kissing him,  i stoped kissing him and then he groaned,  "Whyyy?"  He then asks. 

"Because I'm tried,  so leave."  I said closing my eyes and letting out a deep sigh,  trying to fall back asleep.  But he didn't move,  or talk,  he just sat there on top of me.

"Your beautiful."  He stated,  i blushed slightly and smiled,  "is that so?"  I mumbled still not opening my eyes.

"Yes."  He started to kiss me,  everywhere but my lips,  which partly annoyed me.  He didn't stop.

He kissed my stomach,  neck,  cheeks,  forehead,  temple,  arms even.  But not my lips.

"What are you doing?"  I asked and chuckled a little. I open an eye and look at him smiling.  He still didn't stop.  "Are you going to keep kissing me?"

"Yes,  until you appreciate me."  He says and goes back to kissing me. 

"I do appreciate you?"  I say and he disapproves with a  hum. 

"Not now you're not."  He replies.

"Well then i guess is your going to have to kiss me forever."  I state and he smirks against my skin,

"I'll take that risk."  He says and continues to kiss me.

I just chuckle and bring his face up to my face,  pressing my lips against his .  Our lips moving in perfect sync.  His tongue swipe across my bottom lip.

Me being the stubborn person i am i declined his offer,  and smirked.  He stoped kissing me for a second and stared into my eyes,  his hands laying either side of my face,  him letting out a huff.

I chuckled,  and he started to kiss down my jawline,  making his way down to my neck,  i smiled to myself as he kissed underneath my earlobe.

He then started to kiss further down my neck towards my collar bone and constantly kissing it.  He went back up and found my sweet spot,  sucking a little on it.

I started i giggle as it felt nice,  and and he started to laugh too at the fact i was laughing a little. 

"Why are you laughing?"  I asked in-between laughs.  He laughed harder,  and pulled back setting his face in-front of mine.

"Because your laugh is so catchy.  And why are you laughing anyways?"  He says,  In-between laughs.

"Because you kissing my neck feels nice."  I say and start to calm down.  He started to too.  We were staring at each other for a while,  admiring each other's facial features. 

i know i shouldn't feel this for him. i know i shouldn't have just let him in and get his way, but it felt nice being with him.

and i need to stop letting my past control me.

Then there was a knock on the door,  and both our eyes grew wide,  we turned our heads towards the door,  then we heard a voice call through the wood.

"Brooke?  You alright?"  One of the Tyler's called.  I know it's One of them because it's 10 passed 3 and well Dylan and I live with both Tyler's.

Dylan jumps off of me and starts messing up his hair with his hands thinking he is straightening it.  I get out of bed and start to actually straighten my hair with my hands.

"U-uhm yeah!  Wait why?"  I call out hope he hears it.

"Well i heard noise coming from your room i thought it was laughing but-  i don't know."  He says and i chuckle awkwardly.