𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

a little while after coming back from the airport, we found a hotel and decided to stay there for the night, but we had to be as fast as possible so we can make it to Victoria for Christmas.

after booking in and paying, we walked up the stairs to our room and opened the door. we walked through with our suitcases and cary-on-bag,

we placed them at each side of the double bed in the middle of the room. the hotel room was spacious, we didn't want to spend too much money just for one night.

the walls were white and everything seemed to be very modern looking. there was a bathroom and a closet for clothing and everything.

"this looks...decent."  Dylan said aloud. after he looked around he looked to the bed and jumped on it, he took a deep breath in and out and closed his eyes.

"nope, nuh-uh, come on, get up mister," i said while walking over and grabbing his hands for him to grab ahold and pull him up, "you slept on the plane, that enough for you today, we are going to go explore."

"explore?" he said.  i just nodded my head and walked out the door,  i could hear Dylan fumbling around behind me and i smiled a little,  he soon followed me out the door.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

we arrived at some of the sightseeing in London and different coffee shops and what not. Dylan and i saw to this really nice coffee place that i can't remember the name of, and decided to go in.

when we walked in, my face immediately lit up.  my old co-star was here. i ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him.  his back was turned away from me and when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck he freaked.

he turned around to see a very happy me.  his face then lit up as much as mine was.  a genuine smile grew across his lips and then hugged me.  when we tore apart, i felt a pair of hard hands glide onto my waist.  

i moved my head to look up at the person and it was Dylan.  i smile at him and turn back to my co-star.  

"oh my goodness, it's so nice to see you! i haven't seen you in like what 3 months?"  he says.  i slump my shoulders and shake my head, denying the fact that im here with him right now.

"it feels like forever, im so happy to see you Sebastian."  i whisper.  and i can feel Dylan's eyes bore into the back of my head.  then at Seb's.

Sebastian Stan and i both participated in a show together called "gossip girl".  over the time we had spent together we got to know each other very well, and he became like an older brother to me,  even though i already have one, so like a best friend.  

everyone used to say he had a crush on me but i was married and only saw him as a friend. when Myles died i didn't know who to go to.  everyone i loved was too far away,  even my manager.  i didn't want to call my mother because she doesn't give good relationship advice and never really knew how to handle situations like these so i called Seb. 

he was very understanding and over the months of non-stop talking, not seeing each other in person because we were both very busy,   he surprised me at my work, and we spent the night together.  this was 3 months ago and we had something special.  

i did say he was like a brother to me but that really changed when he was there for me when Myles died.  we ended up hooking up that night,  and having sex with each other was totally not how i thought i was going to go about this friendship of ours.  

i regretted every single moment that we shared that night.  one, he was my best friend and now i feel like we can't go back to that. 

two, i had betrayed my husband.  my love.  the only one i love.  the only person i swore to that he will be my last love, he would be the only person for me.   to fill my heart completely.  and he did, until he died and everything he had left for me drained my heart out dry.