𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

i slam my car door shut and grip my hands on the steering wheel.  the entrance of the club is no longer visible.   i try and regulate my breathing and trying to calm myself but nothing is working.  all that is on my mind is Dylan and what had happened between us. 

i snap out of whatever i had allowed myself to enter, and i start the car.  i pull out of the parking lot and drive down the road, to my apartment. our apartment. that i have to share with him.  im considering moving back to New York.  back to where i belong, back to where all my old friends are.  or back to Australia, where my family is.  

i tried to move on from Myles and look where it got me.  i am nothing but a mess, i hurt the ones i love, and i never seem to be able to keep the ones i love.  a tear or two escapes and i suck in a tight breath. i speed my way back home, not caring how reckless i am being with my car.  

i see the building and i drive down into the underground garage that is available to residents.  i park my car and climb out of the car, slam the door and lock it.  i make my way over to the elevator that leads up to my floor.  i don't even care that im getting into an elevator anymore.  i am so fixated on what going on in my head with Dylan i wouldn't even care if i broke down.  

the elevator dings and i step out.  i walk to my door and open it, and as soon as the door creaks open, i feel like breaking down,  and that's just what i do.  my chest feels heavy and i can't see.  my eyes are blurry and my face is wet.  i close the door behind me and walk towards my bedroom.  i walk in and shut the door and fall onto my bed.  

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

DYLAN'S POV:

Brooke left.  i watched her walk to her car and speed off.  and since then i have been standing outside staring at my feet.  i am now contemplating everything i have ever done.  the choices i have made tonight and the choices i will make further down the road.   

i didn't even realise that it had started raining, the droplets soaking my already alcohol stained shirt.  if i thought i was sober right now, i was wrong, because for some reason i thought i saw her come back to me, but she did not.  

hands grip my shoulders and i find that the Tyler's are standing in front of me.  as well as Holland, and everyone else.  Hoechlin stares at me with disappointment, and Posey with genuine concern.

i wish i could go back.  

"i need to get her back."  i whisper, staring off into god knows what.  i hear the commotion of people still partying and celebrating inside the club and my friends telling me to let her have the rest of the night alone.  that shes been through enough, that i should talk to her tomorrow.  

but i won't.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

BROOKES POV:

i have learned to calm down, even though i let him into my life and i trusted him wholeheartedly, he broke that trust and went behind my back. his actions couldn't have been more clearer, it was nothing but his own fault.

then why do i still blame myself?  

i feel guilty for falling for somebody other than my husband. scratch that, ex-husband. i feel responsible for not giving Dylan what he wanted, not realising what he truly desired what he needed.

and i think i Dylan's company for Myles'.  that's why i felt so comfortable with him.  it's been more than a year, get over yourself Brooke.

and i feel like i've gone over this topic a hundred times in my head, but i miss him. i don't know which him, but i guess i miss both, i can feel that i am missing one more than the other but i don't know which one. and i hope to god that it's Dylan.