𝐗𝐈𝐕

DYLAN'S POV:

The bright sun,  shining through the windows straight into my eyes.  Blinding me.   I yawned and took in my surroundings. 

Her.

i remembered what happened last night.  I told her her secret.  But I'm also remember the part where she thought i hated her

Which was partly true,  i mean don't get me wrong,  she is the most beautiful women i have ever laid eyes on and most likely the most beautiful in the world.  But i didn't think beauty was everything and i do prefer personality over looks,  so when i met her at that premier,  she was incredibly rude and i wasn't fond of that. 

Over the time i did get to see her soft side and saw the real Brooke.  The Brooke i like. but then last night that changed.

she told me that i nothing about her and i should stop talking like i do. and that hurt. It just feels impossible to hate her now. and still, after what she said, i feel so stupid.

i wanted to wake with her in my arms and smile at her and whisper good morning. i wanted to feel her bare skin beneath my fingertips, i wanted to sneak out of bed and make her breakfast.

and i couldn't. i couldn't because she wasn't here. she didn't come back to bed last night. she left me with words that are now going to haunt me for the rest of this trip.

all i feel right now is betrayal. it shouldn't even be betrayal, it's her choice, but i spoke to her about how i notice the little things she does and how she is shy and acts a certain way.

sh's scared, she's scared to say how she really feels, she's scared to admit that i'm right, she's scared to open up and have feelings for someone.

i wanted to give her my heart.

but she would've just thrown it back at me.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

BROOKE'S POV:

i shot up out of bed, drenched in sweat, i'm not going to repeat what my nightmare was about, i wont allow my self to.

i looked around me, eyeing my surroundings. i was on the couch. i sighed and remembered last night. i didn't want to re-live but i need to.

Dylan told me words that no one should ever say. he told me who i was. how i act and how i feel. and i hated it. i hated the way he said it like i would just look at him with puppy dog eyes and fall in love with him or something.

and i hated the fact that i was the one who got up and took all of my stuff with me, all the way to the couch.

it was he gave me his heart, he didn't, but if he did i would've just thrown it back him anyway.

i shook off the thought of last night off and decided to go for a run.  i threw the spare covers off of my sweaty body and walked into the bedroom.  as soon as i opened the door i saw Dylan with his hands over his face. 

when he heard the door open he paused and shot up from the bed.  he stared at me and i ignored him.  i waltzed over to the cupboard and grabbed my running bag.  i stepped inside the ensuite and started to change into my running clothes.