𝐗𝐗𝐗

i've been walking down the hall for a while until i hear the keys jiggle in the door,  and i knew that was Dylan,  "hey!  i'm supposed to be leading you,  you don't even know where we're going."  he said.

i slightly chuckled to myself and look behind my shoulder.  i saw him running down the hallway in the hot as fuck suit.

the tight-ish white shirt with a few buttons undone at the top to expose his toned chest,  and his biceps.  he was holding his blazer in his arms and he had his hair gelled and spiked up to look the hottest.  he was wearing dress pants and plain leather shoes.

he finally caught up to me and swung his arm around my shoulder.  we started walking down the stairs of the hotel and out to the lobby. 

once in the lobby we walked out the front entrance onto the streets,  paparazzi immediately started to surround us as they probably saw us a few hours ago landing here. 

and you know how fast articles can be made and the new gets spread around.  fast.  we tried to call a taxi or a cab and thank the lord that once spotted us. 

we didn't think of bringing our managers or hiring our own car as we are only hear for the night.  and it would be unnecessary. 

we got inside the taxi and Dylan told him where to go.  her started to drive and after about 10 to 15 minutes or so we arrived.  Dylan paid the guy and we got out.

he went around the other side to open the car door for me.  luckily my door was on the sidewalk.  i held onto his hand and looked around for any sign of déjà vu.  Dylan shut the door and the guy drive off.

"here."  he said grabbing my jaw with his fingers adjusting my sight to a different direction.  my eyes were greeted with a restaurant that looked like it was very expensive. 

i've never liked expensive things to do on dates,  like for example,  for valentine's day i don't want to be greeted with roses and chocolate and whatnot.  when i go on a date i don't want to go to an expensive restaurant i'd rather just get a beer at a bar or go to KFC.

but i'm thankful he did this because i know he cares and would go to great extent for me.

"oh my god,"  i said,  "you didn't have t-"

"i wanted to,  it was last minute plans anyway."  dylan said shrugging his shoulders.  he turned to look at me,  "shall we?"  he asked and held his arm out for me to grab.  i thanked him and grabbed his arm. 

i looked down to the right side of the restaurant and saw neon signs everywhere and stairs leading downstairs,  looked like a bar.  i shrugged it off and walked in with him.

"uhm,  i made reservations for Dylan?"  Dylan talked with the lady at the front desk and she just nodded,  "right this way,"  she lead us to our table for two.

i looked around and everything was so olden looking,  like the 60s.  there were deep red colours,  my favourite.  and all sorts of designs everywhere. 

once at our table she walked away and we sat down,  we were sitting in-front of each looking at the menus.  "holy shit Dylan-  this is all so expensive."  i said with my eyes wide looking through. 

i saw a chicken parma (my favourite dish),  that was $149.99.  way to damn expensive.  "uhm".  i put the menu down and looked around,  i didn't know what to say. 

Dylan's eyes went wide as he read through the menu,  everyone else around us and as whispering to each other that we were on a date,  pointing and looking at us.

"uhm,  soooo."  i said taking a deep breath,  things started to get awkward as we just stared at each other not knowing what to do. 

things went quite as we just didn't do anything.  then an idea crossed my mind.