𝐗𝐈𝐗

It's been a few hours since the Tyler's found out about Dylan and I. After breakfast we got changed and went out to the pub just to catch up with everyone.

And again, of course they were all asking if Dylan and I got together or at least became friends. We denied it all. The Tyler's on the other hand, well just Posey, he couldn't keep a straight face.

He would always look at Dylan and I and wink at both of us, nobody noticed, but when it came to that topic, us, he would always smile like an idiot.

After that, we went back to the apartment, and immediately shook my shoes off of my feet and jumped on the couch, completely out of it.

Biscuit was asleep in his bed, he had his little corner in the living room and his food and whatnot is in the laundry. I guess he was out of it as well.

The time was around 8pm and we were all tired if i was being honest.

As soon as we all settled down on the couch, as if we are about to watch a movie, Hoechlin spoke up. Him being in the middle of the couch, Posey to his left at the end, and me and Dylan cuddled together in the other end. Our legs spread out everywhere.

"So you never actually told us how you too, like, actually got...together. Like how the fuck did that happen?" He said and Out faces went red.

"Well the first night, we wanted absolutely nothing to do with each other, but of course, Jeff set us up with only one bed. So we forced each other to sleep on the couch but Brooke stood her ground and refused, so did i. So we had to sleep in the same bed. In the middle of the night, she woke up to the window open, and she was shivering like crazy, it was really annoying me, so i pulled her towards me and we cuddled for the rest of night, i promised it would just be that night.

But it happened the next night, and then we had the massive fight where to ignored me for like 6 days.  and then i poured my heart to her and then our hormones got the best of us and i guess you could fill in the gaps." Dylan started. But Posey interrupted.

"oh so you guys fucked?" He said nodding like he understands everything.

"what? no we just made out.  get a grip." Dylan said to the Tyler's, they nodded understanding. 

"Okay, well I'm happy for the both of you but I've been meaning to ask this for a while now...why is your hair purple Brooke?" Posey said, and Hoechlin started laughing while saying 'that's what i was thinking'.

"This dickhead put purple dye in the shampoo bottle without me knowing." I said hitting his head lightly. He groaned. "Owww." He says, then i roll my eyes.

"Well it suits you." Hoechlin says and i smile. "Thanks. I say.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

I wake up to the most annoying thing in the world. Fucking Posey is jumping on my bed, yelling the words 'YOUR GONNA WORK WITH US AGAIN!!' Could he be anymore annoying?

I groan and try to push him off me but then Dylan and Hoechlin rush in and rump on me as well, These people are absolute straight up crazy. I love it.

"IM UP! I'm up." I say and the Tyler's get off and walk out, "We are leaving in 30!" Hoechlin shouts while walking out shutting the door.

Dylan is still here and after he watched Them walk out he turned his head back towards me. He smirks and starts to kiss me, i wearing a sports bra and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Shorts.

Like he always does, he avoids my lips and instead a kissed my stomach. I smile to myself. He slowly makes his way up to my face, kisses my chin, cheeks, nose, forehead. Not lips.

I groan loudly and cup his cheeks with my hands and smash my lips into his. He smiles during the kiss. I move my hands lower, one on his neck and the other on his back. We kiss each other hungrily, and he flips us over so I'm on top.

I start to straddle him and he groans during the kiss. Then the door flys open. "Come on lovebirds we don't have all day." Hoechlin says and as he says it our heads fly towards him, in utter shock that he just barged in without knocking.

Can anyone get any privacy in this place? "I'm leaving the door open, Biscuit is up and he wants your attention, so get your asses out of fucking bed and move move move! Come on!" He finishes and leaves.

I look back at Dylan and smile sheepishly, i peck his lips and get off him walking towards my ensuite. I enter and turn the sower on ready to strip. But he walks behind me and leans against the door frame.

"Having a shower?" He asks and frown at his stupidity. "No I'm just testing to see if the water is working and we didn't run out."  he stares at me with furrowed eyebrows.  like i just said the most dumbest thing ever.  fucking men.  "Yes dumbass I'm having a shower. Now get out." I say sarcastically.

He smirks. "Care if i join?" My eyes widened,  

"absolutely not."  i kick him out of the door and shut it.

i had to dye my hair brown again, as Jeff said that i had to for the show. If I'm being honest i really liked my purple-ish hair

Once done i got dressed, nothing to special, an oversized shirt and cargo pants. Yes, cargo pants are my favourite pants. Other than jeans. I put on my sneakers, and brush my hair styling it simply and applying little makeup.

I grab my bag and walk out the door with The boys. Not without checking if Biscuit had enough food and water, and saying goodbye.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

when we got to the set.  all four of walked in to a surprise.  new actors?  twins?

"ahh there you are,  meet charlie and max carver.  they will be played ethan and aiden in the show,  they've actually been apart of the show since the very first episode,  but we haven't had time to film their scenes since they've been away."

okay...

"nice to meet you,  we've heard so much about you."  one of them comes up to me.  max i think.  how nice.

"nice to meet you too."  i shake his hand and hug him,  and his brother.

we get to know them a bit more before starting to film. 

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

After a few couple hours of shooting scenes, Dylan and I had to film a scene. The only problem was, we had to kiss. Like full on make out. We were both okay with that, we were just concerned because we didn't know how everyone would react.

I mean we have been doing an alright job at pretending to hate each other every time we went out other than at home. Everyone knew it would happen eventually, i mean our characters getting together.

I don't know, i just hope we don't lose control and continue to make out. Fingers crossed.

We got into our places and started to film. Stiles was Helping Samantha/Sam (Brooke's character) study because she is failing miserably. So Stiles offered to help her study over at his house. His dad was out working and Stiles and Sam have always had this thing for each other.

"ACTION!"

• • •