𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

I woke up the next morning after falling asleep in Dylans arms, my face dead of emotion, tired from crying so much, all the tears i've cried this past week alone could have filled a bath let alone the past 3.

I didn't feel like going to work today.  And I'm sure if i could tell Jeff,  he'd understand.  Or maybe Dylan could,  i don't think I'd be able to. 

And i still need to tell the Tyler's what happened.  All they know is that they woke up to me screaming in my sleep and Dylan shooing them away.  or maybe they already know?  if they've been a fan of mine,  since they said that the day we met,  im sure they already know about my past.  

I wanted Posey and Hoechlin to know everything about what happened because it's only right.  They deserved to know. 

I slowly opened my eyes not moving a muscle in my body except my eyelids.  As i looked around the room,  the sun shining through the white sheer curtains,  creating an outline of the window frame and the ripples of the curtains onto the floor.  Shadows forming everywhere in the room where the sun couldn't reach.

I turned my head to see Dylan fast asleep,  looking beautiful as ever.  His arm wrapped around my waist and his nose just resting on my shoulder,  but the rest of his face on the pillow.  His pillow he loves so much.

Im laying on my back,  and i slowly remove his hand from my waist and slowly climb out of bed,  escaping out of the room. 

"Hey where are you going?"  Dylan mumbled in a sleeping husky voice,  

"My room."  I reply shortly.  I don't know why i wanted to go to my room,  but I did.

"Why?"  He says a little bit more awake now,  sitting up in bed,  I'm now just remembering that he went to bed shirtless,  so i was seeing almost his entire toned chest.

"I don't want to go to work today,  And i just don't feel like getting dressed or leaving this apartment."  I say sighing sliding down the door and sitting at the bottom.  He smiled sweetly at me and got out bed.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands,  "We can spend the whole day together if you want?  Whatever you want to do."  He said pulling me up and swaying me side to side,  dancing as if there was music in the background.

i pull my hands away from his, i clear my throat, but then he speaks: "what's wrong?" his furrowed eyebrows states that he's confused.  

"i just- you just remind me of him.  that's all."  i quietly say, rubbing the back of neck awkwardly.  

"how so?"  god dammit.

"just,  when you said my girl.. and the way you care so much for me,  the attitude yo gave me when we first met.  just everything.  to many memories." i say while taking a deep breath and he drops his head to be level with mine.  

"im sorry." is all he says.  what the fuck am i supposed to do with that?

"Do you mind if you tell Posey and Hoechlin for me? i don't want to repeat it."  I say stepping away from Dylan and walking over to the bed.

"Yeah sure thing,  I'll do it right now if you want?"  He offered,  i nodded my head and he opened the door,  walked out and closed it behind him. 

POSEY'S POV:

Dylan walks out of his room,  Hoechlin and i shot up almost immediately,  it was 9am,and didn't have to be at work until 6pm since we were filming night scenes today.  

he walks out and closes the door behind him.  Hoechlin and i couldn't sleep the whole night,  after trying to wake Brooke up from her nightmare or whatever is was,  she finally woke up and Dylan kicked us out and we just sat on the couch,  wide awake thinking about what was going on.  knowing that in the next room was Brooke talking to Dylan about what happened.