𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

"What's going on?  What happened?  Did you have a nightmare?  Are you okay?  What do i do?  Did i do something-"  Dylan started but i cut him off due to his rambling.

"I'm...fine.  You did nothing,  i promise."  He relaxed his face, and sighed.  I did the same before continuing:  "i guess its' tomorrow."

i laugh a little at my terrible joke which he clearly did not understand.

His eyes fixated on me,  he frowned,  "what do mean?  Is everything okay?"  He asks starting to get worried again. I smiled weakly and sighed.

"Yeah, well not exactly." I started, i looked down at my hands that were fiddling with each other. I guess Dylan noticed as he grabbed my hands and with one hand and the other rested on my chin. Slowly lifting my head to meet my eyes with his.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I'm here for you." He paused, licked his lips then continued. "I am here for you."

I smiled and placed one of my hands on top of his. "Tell me when you ready." He said and my smiled faded. I looked down again and took a deep breath.

"A few years ago, specifically 6 years ago. I was in a bad place. I had been in the acting career for 4 years and every moment was confusing. I mean i loved being an Actress, it was absolute dream. But as soon as i got that dream, it was slowly breaking apart in my arms. I felt like i wanted to run away and cry, i didn't know what to do. I was lost. I wanted to drop out of school, but no body supported my decision. and by the age of 17, I've had so many suicidal thoughts. People might say i should be grateful for what i have, and that i made it to Hollywood, but they didn't know my personal life." I started, tears already threatening to spill out of my eyes.

Dylan let out a shaking breath as he started to prepare for the worst. Which was the best idea. He rubbed his thumb over my hand and silently waited for me to continue. Not daring to interrupt me as he doesn't know what the outcome might be.

"Before i was 13 i had everything i needed, i was happy, studying to get into acting, and i got in. But not only did things go upwards with my career, but things also went downhill with me, personally." I took a deep breath in and let it out shakily. "My dad, he uh, he didn't like the idea of me becoming an actress, he was also starting to become an addict and an alcoholic. ho got kicked out the army for becoming who he is. He wasn't working, so he was relying on my and my mother to pay for the house, and his drugs."

I took another deep breath in and slowly let it out. Dylan kept on comforting me, like he had completely forgotten about sleep. Like he had all the time in the world just to listen to my sad little fucking life.

"My brother, he was in college. Studying to become an Architect, his dream. So he wasn't around much. He also had a job of his own to pay for college. He was living his own life. My mother she was a nurse. Always helping others that were injured. But my dad was never really sober. He never left the house and he was trying all he could to get me another job instead of acting. As us getting too close to the paparazzi might attract others to our personal lives. But he could never do it. As he was always ether throwing shit, sleeping, drinking, or taking his pills." A tear had fallen during that time.

Dylan's hand reached to wipe the tear off my cheek. When done he slowly caressed my cheek and smiled softly at me. I closed my eyes for a minute, then slowly opened them again.

"With every year things got tougher, at the start we couldn't live in Australia, so we moved to LA. We had a nice house, nothing too fancy. But the more i became well known, the more we lost money. And usually it would be the other way round. But my stupid father wanted more and more drugs and alcohol. So it only got worse. We weren't living in the biggest place in the end. It was a tiny house with only two bedrooms. My father got the biggest and i had to share with my mum. There were two beds in our room though. But like i said with every year it got worse which only meant his anger issues.