𝐗𝐈𝐈

Dylan just stared at me, his phone in his hand and confusion written all over his face. He just started at me for a good couple of seconds waiting for an answer.

"U-uhm... i-" i started but he cut me off.

"Spit it out then." He snapped at me calmly.

"It was an accident.  Sorry." I finally said.  I tried to call my self down noticing that i was getting nervous.

Wait.

Why am i getting nervous?  I hate this guy?  You can't go all soft on him now Brooke.  Don't let him see you valuable.  I said in my head.

He just narrowed his eyes.  Fixated on me.

"I don't believe you."  He said as clear as possible.  He began to walk closer to me.  What the actual fuck is happening.

"Please tell me the truth."  His emotions changed within seconds, he looks almost looked sad?

"I wanted to text everyone about what happed before.  And i didn't want you reading what i had to say."  Finally giving in, speaking with all honesty. 

He just smirked.

"Why?  Too afraid to tell me?"  He pouted in the most fakest why possible.

He took another step closer to me and i got off the couch moving away.  I was still in my sports bra and bike shorts so i wanted to change out of them immediately, feeling uncomfortable.

The Dylan i knew was definitely not like how he was acting right now.

DYLAN'S POV:

I don't know what took over me, i didn't like it thats for sure. Brooke just looked so uncomfortable that i was acting this way and i hated it.

I know i shouldn't be thinking about this and i know i shouldn't care what she feels but right now, that's all i care about.

I don't care that she removed me off the group chat. It's just a group chat and one of them will add me later.

I needed to go for a morning swim. To refresh my mind from last night's memories.

"I-i am so sorry. That wasn't usually like me. Uhm. I'm gonna go for a swim." And with that i walked away.

BROOKE'S POV:

He just walked away from me. His emotions changing within seconds.

I wasn't scared about the fact that he was acting that i was just feeling uncomfortable.

I shrugged it off and went to change. It was a pretty hot day and i walked into the bedroom and towards the closet. I reached for some ripped Jean shorts and a white take top.

I grabbed my underwear and bra and slid them on, then the clothes.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, didn't bother to apply make up because, there is NOBODY around except for Dylan and i didn't care what he thinks.

After done i walked back out to see Dylan sitting on the counter chairs in the kitchen with his phone in his hands.

His hair is still wet from the lake but his clothes are on.

I think he heard me open the door because once i did so he turned his head and exhaled a breath.

"Finally, you took forever in there." He said getting your from his chair and into the bedroom.

I sat back down on the couch and heard the water running. He must be in the shower.

So i started to call the one person who knows me the best.

Amber.

I dialled her number and pressed the call button, i brought my phone up to my ears and exhaled a breath i didn't know i was holding on to.

she soon picked up.

"Oh hey. And before you start talking, Jeff told me about his little 'plan' and that it should work. Anyway i hope everything is going good. I'm handling everything just fine over here thanks for asking. Also Jeff told me that you and Dylan aren't filming until you get back, obviously, but he is just filming the parts where you and Dylan aren't visible. So everything is going great. ANYWAYS! I'm rambling. What's up?" She finished.

"Wow, that a lot of information to handle in 20 seconds." I said. "I just wanted to say that-" maybe i wont tell her. I mean i tell her everything but maybe not what just happened. Some things just need to stay confidential. "-that i hope everything is going well over there. Yeah, yeah! You kind of just answered my question before even letting me speak. Uhm i love you so much but i have to go. Sorry."

"Oh okay then. I love you too, bye"

I then hung up. I didn't know what to do.

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

The entire day was...what's the word...unsettling. Yeah it was very awkward but through out the day it got better and we then went back to what we were like before this whole trip.

Right now i was in the living fighting over the remote, he wanted to watch FRIENDS and so did i but he was only on season 3 and i was on season 6.

"Give me the remote!" I said through gritted teeth.

"No!" he shouted holding the remote high in the air. I tried to reach for it but my arms where to short. Stupid arms.

He then got up and stood in the middle of the living room holding it as high as possible.

I've had enough, i got up and tackled him to the ground getting on top of his trying to reach for the remote.

Once i grabbed a hold of the remote he would let go.

He was laying on his back on the floor and i was sitting on his lap gripping on the remote trying to grab it out of his grasp.

I was moving around a lot trying to get it out of his hand.

"Let it go!" I yelled at his face. He just smirked and yelled back a no.

I started to get angry and what not, that was until i felt something underneath me.

We both froze in shock.

What. The. Fuck.

• • •