𝐗𝐗𝐈

we had been watching Teen Wolf for about 3 hours. Dylan couldn't stop staring at me. He started to lean in when i was pulled out of my thoughts. 

I backed away and got up off the couch,  and walked into my bedroom.  I heard some talking in the living room,  then Dylan walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind him.

"Hey,  are you okay?  Did i do something?"  He says in a worryingly tone.  He comes closer to me and places his hands on my hips,  towering over me. 

"No,  no,  i just feel like i made the wrong decision."  I say taking deep breaths. gripping the edge of the counter, re-thinking almost everything.

"What do you mean?  Like as in us?"  He says confused.

"i, i mean like telling them that we were together,  our secret didn't really last that long."  I say and he sighs in relief.  "Well our fans don't know,  neither does paparazzi.  We haven't even been out while we were together yet."  He says.

"I know,  i know."  I sigh heavily.  "I don't know,  i just think we shouldn't have told them." 

"Well why did you?  You could've just denied the whole thing.  What happened to 'our little secret'?"  Dylan said.  Letting go my hips and intertwining his fingers with my own.

"me? you're the one that opened your mouth and said 'my girl' and then told them that we are together. i had no part in that. i actually didn't want anyone to know." i say, turning around to face him, only to see the Tylers staring at us.

i groan, and grab Dylans hand, walking towards the living space, "stop fucking staring at us like we're the walking Mona Lisa." i tell them, while i walk past Posey and Hoechlin and out to the balcony.

this is actually my first time out here. i sigh heavily and finally look at him. being out of sight fro the Tylers was a relief, i didn't want to go to one of our bedrooms, because i would feel trapped.

"I am just so sick of lying."  I say and look down at our hands that fit perfectly together like a puzzle piece.  "What do you mean?"  He replies.

"Being a child actor from the age of 8,  it's hard.  Not really having a normal life.  I can barley do things privately without sneaking around or flat out lying to everyone, to the whole world."  I say almost on the brim of crying.

Dylan doesn't know my past and i don't think i want to tell him.  I hate people who lie and i hate it when people lie to me.  I even hate lying to myself.  So if we are going to be in a relationship i think it's best if he knows. 

But not yet.

"I get what you saying,  but i wont get it because I'm not you and won't be able to understand how you feel.  I just hope that whatever the outcome is after telling the whole world soon,  no matter what the outcome is.  We stay together."  He says.

A tear falls from my eye and slides down my cheek.  He notices and his eyes turn to worry.  He wipes the tear away.

last time someone said this to me made me fall for them even more. for him.

"Hey hey hey hey,  shhhh.  Don't cry,  please.  What did i do wrong?"  He asks,  more worry in his voice.  He looks down at me and i want to tell him but nothing escapes.  I can't talk.

"god stop fucking asking if everything is your fucking fault, i don't even know the answer to whats wrong, and if you keep on saying that i'll start to think that it is your fault." i annoyingly say as more tears fall from my eyes, our hands connected together.

He realises that and he untangles our fingers and reaches his arms out,  wrapping them around my small figure.  I let you out a few tears and he just calms me.  Well try's to.