𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

he kissed me. he kissed me? what- what the fuck have i been saying for the past 2 or so weeks.

a million thoughts go through my mind. a million feelings.

thoughts like: 'how could you of let that happen?' and 'he won't like that.'

and feelings like: betrayal and sickness. heartbreak and grief. not for me. but for his sake. Myles' sake.

"why did you do that." i said, moving my hands up to his, pulling them down off of me and getting up off the couch to stare down at him.

"i- i'm sorry, i thought it would stop you're panic attack, and it did. i'm sorry."

i wanted to yell at him. tell him what he's done, scream at him for being an ignorant child, letting his hormones get the best of him.

but i didn't, i just blinked at him. breathing heavily, i was about to let my hormones get the best of me.

i'm sorry Myles.

DYLAN'S POV:

She was staring into my eyes,  and i was staring back.  she then whispered 'fuck it' and lunged towards me. climbing onto my lap, she connected her lips to mine, our lips moving perfectly in sync.

my hands guided down her waist to her ass then back up. wanting more, i moved us that we were lying down on the couch,  she was lying on her back and me hovering over her,  with every kiss,  i fell for her, again and again.

BROOKE'S POV:

He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for an entrance,  once i gave it to him,  he broke away and pulled his shirt off.  I smiled to myself and brought his face back down to mine.

We connected our lips together again and neither one of us wanted to stop.  My fingers tangled in in hair and tugging a little,  him groaning in my mouth.

Then i realised what was about to happen if we continued.

I let go of his hair and brought my hands to his chest,  i pushed a little and stoped kissing him.

"Hmm?  What's wrong?"  He started,  looking into my eyes worried as if he has done something wrong.  Which is not true.  At all.

"I think that,  don't you think we're rushing this a little,  like i don't want to go any further than kissing right now. i'm sorry.."  i finished.

myles was always understanding when i didn't want to have sex with him, but i'm not sure if Dylan was as understanding as he was.

"No no no no,  don't apologise,  it's okay." he leaned down and pecked my lips. "I think we are rushing a little bit too."  He pecked my lips once again,   "Maybe when we get back to the rest you tell me when you think it's alright?"

"I am ready i just think we're rushing it that's all."  He leaned down and rested his body on top of mine,  staring into my eyes he pecked my lips again.

"Yeah no i totally understand."  He finished with a cute smile. i smiled, gesturing for him to sit up. when he did i sighed.

"how about we watch a different movie?" i ask and he smiled with agreements

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

today was finally friday. and i was too fucking happy about it. god i get to see my cute little biscuit and my benzodiazepines, and i guess my friends too. oh and go back to work.