𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

"you looked stunning tonight." dylan whispered in my ear as we laid on the bed cuddling, i was so uncomfortable due to the makeup but so comfortable at the same time.

"you didn't look to bad yourself." i replied and dylan instantly gasped, over exaggerating quite a bit.

"excuse me?"

"i said what i said."  i replied and he just rolled his eyes at me.

i slightly laughed and got up,  i walked over to the bathroom and turned the sink on,  i washed my face getting rid of any makeup.  i brushed through my hair,  trying to get rid of the curls.  i then grabbed a toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

i walked out and grabbed an oversized shirt and some trackies.  i walked back into the bathroom and tore my bra and underwear off,  i slid on the clothes and walked out.

i walked over to the bed where dylan still was,  watching me.  i smiled and got in the covers,  i turned to look at him, he smiled gently and pecked my nose with his lips, then got up and walked away. to do whatever he needs to do.

i gently closed my eyes and started to slowly drifting off. i then heard dylan walking back to bed and tried to get in the covers as quiet as possible.

i felt him wrap his arms around my torso and and placed his head in the crook of my neck. i felt butterflies swarm inside my stomach as i slightly blushed.

"dylan," i whispered, he lifted his head up to look at me and hummed as a response. i brought my hand up to his face and traced his facial expressions, his eyes were so dilated i thought i couldn't see his actual eye colour, but i knew it was brown.

i wanted to smile but my mouth couldn't form it. "i think...i uh." i started off, i didn't exactly know what i was saying or thinking, but i knew it felt right, but also not completely. i needed to say this to him. i had to.

"think what?" dylan asked calming, a tiny smile forming on his face. my eyes drifted to his lips and back up to his eyes, his big beautiful eyes.

"nothing." i stated. i looked to my right, away from him to think. "brooke." dylan asked, he reached his fingers towards my jaw and gently guided my face and attention towards his.

i hummed back as an answer, his eyes went from my eyes to my lips and never left. he leaned in and i did the same. his lips brushed against mine, i leaned in further and our lips collided together as my other hand wrapped along the back of his neck, and my fingertips tangled up in the ends of his hair.

i tilted my head to different sides as he did the same. without breaking the kiss, i got on top of dylan, straddling his lap underneath the covers.

DYLAN'S POV:

brooke began to slowly climb on top of me and straddle my lap, i was happy with her i never wanted anyone else. we were kissing until i felt her become really heavy. her kisses then began to become soft and it felt like she wasn't even kissing me at all.

and then she just stopped completely, and her body was just laying on top of mine. i opened my eyes and looked at her, she was asleep.

she fell asleep...while we were making out. am i that boring?

"alrighty," i said as i gently moved her to the side off of me and placed her on the side of the bed next to mine, "goodnight." i finished.

i picked up her arm and wrapped it around my neck and i placed my head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat as a lullaby.

。゚ 。゚

"WAKE UP!" a screeching voice entered my eardrums.