𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

After Dylan and i sprawled out together on the warm carpet for around an hour or two, it was around quarter to 10 and mum was already downstairs cooking eggs for breakfast. Hallie was changing Stans diaper and Noah was taking a shower.

"alright, i better get going, love you and Merry Christmas."  Dylan finished as he closed his laptop ending the call.  he was facetiming his parents before they went off to work and he called his sister about half an hour ago to tell her and their parents Merry Christmas.

he sighed while he started to get off of his bed and walk towards me.  he was at the desk and i was sitting in the middle of the bed, my head resting against the headboard.  my hands behind my head, i was staring at him with admiration.  

he crawled onto the bed and climbed on top of me,  he grabbed my hands in his and intertwined our fingers together. his mouth dipped down to reach mine but missed, he kissed down my jaw, and then my neck, then my collar bone.  he grinned on me,  his hands we're still wrapped in his,  his body putting immense amount of pressure onto mine.

his tongue dragged up my neck to mouth,  the wet feeling of his tongue gave me the chills.  he kissed my lips slowly, but then the door busted open, our heads immediately turn towards the door, and we see Noah shocked because he didn't expect us to be like this, this early in the morning. 

"so sorry, but breakfasts ready, come down." he says before exiting.  Dylan looks back at me and starts to burst out laughing. i couldn't help myself either, so i joined him.  "SERIOUSLY HURRY UP!" we both hear Noah scream from outside our bedroom door.  

。゚₊ ✩࿐。゚

"breakfast was lovely thank you Callie"  Dylan says as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.  we had bacon and eggs with french toast and maple syrup.  Moose was eating the leftover bread from Dylan's plate.  Moose was sleeping in my mums room at night so he couldn't disturb us.

we had discussed what we would be doing together since today was Christmas.  we would do presents after breakfast,  go for a swim in the ocean, walk moose, watch tv.  anything really. 

Stan jumped out of Hailee's lap and ran towards the Christmas tree in the corner of the living room.  i'm so glad Dylan and i don't have to work on Christmas.  he grabbed a present with his name on it and started to unwrap the gift.  it was from mum.

he couldn't stop smiling and giggling as he unwrapped the present to see that it was a toy.  a fireman truck set to be exact.  hailee and noah were so happy to see stan his happy self instead of the crying whining self.  

mum gave me my gift from herself, i dug my fingers inside the wrapping paper ad tore it open.  i saw that it was two tickets to Hawaii for 2 weeks.  i was shocked that she did this because she really didn't need to.  it was planned for February.  the 4th to the 18th.  but i had work so i didn't know what to do.

i gave my mum a hug and whispered: "thank you, but you go.."  and she shook her head,  "who am i going to take?  its two tickets,  for you and dylan."  i shook my head laughing and pulled away, i set aside the tickets reached for dylans present,  i gave it to him and he shook it near his head to see if he could hear whats inside,  but it was item of clothing so it doesnt work.

he tore it open strongly and gasped loudly and stood up,  i stood up with him,  it was a mets jersey with the number 91 on it and the name obrien.  he looks at it and almost starts tearing up.  he looks at me and almost jumps at me, he presses his lips against mine and noah pushes him off.  

he walks into the other room and comes back out with it on.  it looks so sexy on him.  we exchanged tons of gifts for each other and other stuff.  

me and Dylan decided to go for a walk with moose.  Dylan got his leash and i changed out of my pyjamas.  Dylan already changed, we opened the front door and i imminently got a massive wave of déjà vu.  i didn't know why though.