Welcome To Hollywood

I'm so nervous ! My family and I just moved to Cali last week and I'm starting my junior year today. I flat iron my wildly curly dark brown hair and pull on some white skinnys, my black fitted soft shirt that says 'Love is My Religion' fading from red to orange to green, and my red low top converse. "Stella! Let's go! You don't want to miss your first day of school!" 1st second day. I correct her in my mind. I actually wouldn't mind missing it, so I take up my lime green backpack and run downstairs. Since my school's literally right around the corner, I decide to walk. I put my headphones in and bob to some Slim Shady. Right when the song stops is when I reach the gates of the school. I don't remember it looking so intimidating when we drove past it a few days ago. I read the name of the school, 'The Dame'. I've always been a smart little one. So no wonder I'm here on full scholarship. But there was also a catch. The volleyball coach has been watching me play for who knows how long and the second I came to Cali (literally) she was on the phone with my mom. The catch was I had to play on the volleyball team every year until I graduate to stay at this school. So my mom didn't refuse, since it is a good school. I played Sugar by Flo Rida to put me in a good mood and put a little pep in my step. I already knew I would get noticed for being the new kid on the block, but maybe I could turn that into a good thing. I walk into the school as if I own the place. Acting as if I couldn't even notice all the stares I was getting. I sat down at this empty checkered table when I felt my phone vibrate. I unlocked the screen to see notifications on facebook. I was tagged in about 7 or 8 pictures. So I checked them out. They all were the same sheet of paper with it saying 'We Miss Our Little Stella' and they all signed it and all. I took a screen capture of it and uploaded it to facebook writing, "You gotta love friends <3" And tagging my closest friends in it. Then some random guy sat at my table. "You're new aren't you?" He asks. I turn to see what he looks like. Some type of spanish guy, tall, big brown eyes, and tan. He was like an exact replica of my ex. "You can tell?" I ask him. "I would remember you if he wasn't." I could feel his douche rays hitting me. What did I tell you? Exact replica all the way down to the tool part. "I'm Alejandro." He says. I nod. "Nice to know." I get in right before the bell rings. I get up to walk to my class. "Let me atleast walk you there." I look around to see about everyone staring at me. "Fine." I say smiling. "Who do you have?" he asks me. I unfold my schedule, "Ummm Dr.Shipe." I say. "Oh. I got you." I can't help but smile at the way he said it. "So you're a junior?" He asks me. "Yeah, and you?" I ask. "Senior." He tells me. I silently oh. "So where'd you move from?" He asks me. "Florida." I respond. "That's pretty far, why?" He asks. "Family problems here." I answer. He just nods. We walk up to third floor. "...And this is his room." He points inside and then waves with three fingers as Dr.Shipe sees him. "Stop flirting and get to class Alejandro." He says. I giggle. I can tell I'm gonna like this guy. "Thank you." I tell Alejandro as I walk inside. "That's it? I don't get a name?" He asks. I turn around. "It's Stella." I then walk into my class.....