Never Realized How Much I Actually Missed Florida

... I open my eyes to see Justin knocked out next to me I can't help but smile. He's just so cute! I pick up my phone and look at the time. It's nine. I walk to the window to see this hotel has a private part of the beach, now we have to go.

I take my pillow and hit Justin in the face. He slowly wakes up.

"We're going to the beach." I tell him.

"Yeah?" He sits up groggily and ruffles his hair.

"Did you not look outside? We have our own part of the beach." Justin smiles.

"We're going." I tell him.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I add before he can say anything.

I head into the bathroom with my toothbrush and toothpaste and leave them on the sink counter. I take off my clothes and head into the shower. Once the water turns on Justin walks in.

"Justin!"

"Chill, I gotta pee." He says and I smile.

"Fine."

But a little later when I'm about to get out of the shower Justin's still here. I sigh and turn off the water.

"Justin what are you doing?"

"I gotta brush my teeth." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Justin, you brush your teeth in the shower."

"Dammit Stella!" I laugh as he walks out of the bathroom.

I quickly step out of the shower and wrap my towel around me.

"Alright! You can come in now." I tell Justin.

I wipe down the mirror so I can see through the fog and I start brushing my teeth. That's when Justin comes in naked with a towel over his shoulder.

"Justin!" I yell shielding my eyes and laughing.

"What? You're the only one that has a problem with this." Justin says while walking into the shower.

After I finish brushing my teeth I walk out of the bathroom and to my suitcase. I take out this cute polka dot bikini and put it on(http://goo.gl/BgDYn). I'm sitting on the bed putting sunscreen on when Justin comes in, but he had his towel wrapped around him. As soon as he put his trunks and wife beater on I pull on my white shorts and then we get our shades, slip in our slippers, take the towels, and walk downstairs and out to the beach. They have chairs so that's where we keep our stuff. We run and dive into the water. We just chill in the water for a little while before Justin dunks me underwater and that begins our water fight that lasted quite some time. When we get out of the water we see it's already twelve and I had a text from Maria.

"Hey, wanna hit up Central Park?"

I smile reminiscing the times there with different groups of friends.

"Yeah, I'll be at your house soon."

"I gotta go to sound check. Want me to drop you off at Maria's?" Justin asks me.

"Yeah." I take a duffel bag full of my clothes, pop in my contacts, and then we head out.

..."Hey girl hayy." I say when Maria comes to the door.

"Ayee!" We hug and then walk upstairs to her room.

I take a quick shower and wash my hair, pull on this cute blue tank top that's rimmed with this gold metallic trim (http://goo.gl/Pm5Yh). Then I pull on these cute bleached shorts (like in the picture except a little longer). Last I put in this really cute cross necklace (the first one, not the black one). I put on my converse and Maria and I leave her house.