Nom Nom Nom XD

So apparently annyone on sencond floor has A lunch, and that's how I ended up at lunch with these guys. They had a Chick-fil-A line in their school! I thought that was pretty freaking cool. But I freaked when I saw their school sold Starbucks also. Jaden just smiled, and bought me a Java Chip Frappichino. I was in heaven.

"Stella!"

I turn around to see a few tables behind was Alejandro. He waves me over. I look to Mateo and Jaden who are sitting down at this table with a couple more people waiting for me. I shrug apologetically and sit down at the table.

"Stella this is Hunter, Jeff, and Greg."  Jaden says.

They wave. The guys start some random conversation when I see I recieved a text.

"Guesss who got their phone back? :D" 

It was my bestfriend Maria. I automatically smiled when I saw her name.

"It''s about time!" 

I really missed her. We've been friends since 6th grade.

"Lol, yeah I was like mama! I'm not gonna be able to sttart to Stella! And I started flipping out and crying and then she gave it back :)" 

I laugh to myself.

"Lmao, well good I missed you :(" 

"Awwwwwwhh I missed yoou to mi amor."

"Who's that?" Jaden asks.

"My best friend." I tell him.

"That guy?" 

"No. Maria." I explain to him.

Then she texts me back. I take a bite of my sandwich and then read it.

"So anything exciting happen Ms. Hollywood?"

"Actually yeah, but imma call you after my game today. It's a really long story." 

"LA boy story :D?" I laugh.

"Try LA boy storIES lol."

So we catch up the rest of the lunch period, and thhen Mateo and Jaden showed me where my next class was since we all have class on the 2nd floor. I wave bye to them, and after Mateo leaves Jaden's still there looking at me. I give him a questionable look and he just waved and walked away. Weird. I sat through AP Psych and U.S History. After the bell rings I go to my last class, and talk to to teacher who tells me I can sit anywhere. I walk into Calculus to find Mateo smiling at me.

"Hey." I say sitting at the empty seat in his group of four.

"You're in cal?"

"Obviously." I say and he laughs.

"No... you're a Junior right?" He asks.

"Yeah, don't you guys have Juniors in here?" 

"Only them." He points to some nerdish looking kids. The only one's that started doing their work.

"That was like half my school." I say smiling.

"And you?" He asks me.

"You'll see." I say smiling.

So then I figure out my teacher is Mr. Bradshaw. He's a pretty chill guy. So he came up to our table. "So you were in cal in your last school?" 

"AP Cal." 

"Oh. Yeah, we don't have that here." I laugh.

"Yeah, it's fine."

"So how far were you guys?"

"Applications of Differentiation."

"On your second week?" He asks impressed.

"We move fast," I say smiling.

"Well how far are you guys?" I ask him.

"1st chapter." He says.

"That's not much. I know how to keep myself busy." I say smiling.

So that's how I go through a way of not having anything to do, except occassionally help Mateo, and sip my frappichino. So when class ends Mateo tells me tht he waits for Moises and Jaden in the courtyard, and then they chill until Mateo and Moises' ride get's there. So we've been in the courtyard for a minute or two when I see Jaden and Moises in the distance strolling to us. I see the way girls look at Jaden and can't help but glare. But fix my face to a smile to the second Jaden looks my way.

"Hey." I tell him when they reach us.

"Hey." Jaden smiles and I smile at his smile.

"Oh. You're Stella." Moises says.

"How'd you know?"

"Everyone knows."

"Oh." I smile to myself.

We all start laughing it up for five minutes tops when Mateo gets a call that his ride's here.

"Bro, you need a ride?" Mateo asks Jaden.

Jaden turns to me.

"How are you getting home?"  Jaden asks.

"Walking." I respond.

Then Jaden turns back to Mateo.

"Nah, guess I'm walking." He shrugs and smiles at me....