You Wanna Be Fly But You're Living Low

... Then that girl from the parties walks through the doors. The bitch goes to school here! I don't even look back to Jaden as the girl just stares me down and walks over to me.

"This is my seat." She says with a fake smile.

"Actually it's mine." I say.

"Actually, it is her's," Jaden winces.

"She sat there last year."

"Your right, was." I turn back to her.

"As in the past." I say as if telling her to get the message.

"There's a ton more seats in the class. I'm sure you can find one." I return her fake smile.

She gives me a look but walks away.

"Meow." Mateo says and I smile.

"I missed you." I tell him.

"Good. I'm not the only one."

Class was pretty chill today so Jaden, Teo, and I basically talked the whole class. But I could feel her looking at me the whole period. When we walked out of class she basically jumped on him. I literally had to stop walking to avoid being trampled by her.

"Desperate much?" I ask aloud and Teo chuckles.

"So... what's going on with them?" I ask him.

"What you see is what you get. Olivia wants Jaden back, and the dude's just confused."

"Nothing to be worried about though, right?"

"Not that I know. But you gotta remember that they never really broke up. She just left." I nod. 

Apparently Oliva had A lunch like the rest of us. So we all went to chick-fil-a to get our lunch but then I wanted Starbucks. I get up from the table.

"Where you going?" Jaden asks.

"Starbucks." He hands me  a five dollar bill out of his pocket. I thank him.

"I'll come with." Oliva says and I keep walking as if I didn't hear her.

"You know, I should really thank you." I sigh and turn to face her.

"And why is that?" I ask bored.

"For taking care of my Jaden while I was gone." 

"Your Jaden?" Your funny." I laugh.

We inch ahead in line. She looks back to make sure that we're far enough ahead that the guys can't see us.

"Look, I'm not gonna sit here while some five dollar Florida hooker tries to steal my boyfriend. So why don't you just go find some street corner and save us all the trouble." She says.

"Mmmm. Wouldn't you know all about that." I say looking her up and down  from her too cropped crop top, to her black tights, to her stripper heels. She gives me a look.

"No wait, you atleast need a body to be a hooker." I say noticing her box figure.

I walk to the counter and as soon as she's about to say something I order my tall java chip frappuccino. As soon as I get it that's when she speaks.

"I don't even know what he sees in you." I smile to myself.

"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch, I would show you."

I walk off to the table. I pick up my tray and walk off.

"Where're you going?" Jaden asks.

"To sit with Alejandro." I see the worried look on his face.