More School...

Today I don't wake up to my mom screaming, it's actually my phone buzzing.

"Hello?" I yawn while I look at the time. Seven o'clock.

"You'll never guess what!"

"What?" I ask her groggily.

"I got us tickets and meet and greet passes to the Demi Lovato concert!"

I sit up.

"You're lying." I say grinning.

"No I'm so serious."

"Ohmygod! How'd you get them." She laughs.

"It doesn't matter. But don't buy the album yet, she's gonna give us a free copy." I gasp.

"Ahhhh. I'm so excited."

"I gotta go. I just wanted to tell you. So remember, three days. Demi Lovato. Don't forget." I smile.

"I don't think I can."

"Bye Stella!"

"Bye Ari." She hangs up.

I'm so excited I can't even fall back asleep! I decide to get my outfit for the concert ready. I'm literally bouncing off the walls when it hits me that I'm really gonna meet Demi Lovato. I get my volleyball stuff and then I take a shower, pull on my charcoal American flag shirt (http://goo.gl/wSz86) on regular denim skinnys, then tie my faded low top converse. I walk downstairs to see my mom sipping on tea in her robe.

"Morning." I say all cheery.

"You're up early." She says. I make myself some eggs.

"Yeah. My friend called me and woke me up. Guess who she got us tickets and backstage passes to see?!"

"Who?"

"Demi Lovato!"

"Oh. That girl you like right?" I give her a look that says "Are you serious?"

"No the girl I love! You should know this. You're the one that bought me all her albums." She smiles.

"When's the concert?"

"Friday." I sit down after pouring myself some tea, squeezing lime in it and then adding sugar.

"What time?"

"I don't know yet. She just called me like twenty minutes ago." Mom nods.

"I'm so excited!" I say grinning.

"You're not gonna act like this when you meet her, right?" I laugh.

"No. I'm trying to get this out of my system." She nods.

We keep chatting until it's around seven forty. I tell her bye and kiss her on her forehead. I pop my headphones in and walk to school. My phone buzzes.

"Guess who :P" Jake texts.

"Ummm Jake?"

"You're right."

"Yayy, what do I win ? ^.^"

"You win a cookie."

"Oohh, I like cookies :) where is it?"

"At the store."

"-__-"

"Lmao." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Ha ha. Lol, what are you doing?"

"Just chilling with my producer. Editing music, stuff like that."

"Sounds boring lol."

"Nahh, it's actually kinda cool. It's weird hearing your voice like that.'"

"Weird?"

"Different."

"How different?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself ;P" I purse my lips, and then it turns into a half smile.

"I might..."

"You serious?"

"*shrugs* Idk somewhat. I just don't wanna do it till I'm 100% you know?"

"I feel you."

We keep texting throughout first and second period. Still no Jaden though. Halfway through second period he said he had to go, so I actually had to do something... I walk into third period again to find no Jaden. I sigh and sit at my spot.

"Nice to see you too." Teo says. I smile.

"Hi Mateo."

"That's better." I laugh.

"...So, you still haven't heard from Jaden?" I ask Mateo who was looking passed me.

"Hello?" I ask Mateo.

When he still doesn't look at me I turn around to catch Olivia lookimg our way. As soon as I turn around she lools away and continues walkimg to her seat.

"I thought she was with with Jaden..." I tell Mateo.

"I did too." I see Mateo lost in thought.

"Imma stop by his house later to see what's up." Mateo says and I nod....

"Where's Jaden?" Jaden's friend J Woods from the skatepark asks.

"I dunno. I was hoping you would be able to tell me." I take a bite of my food.

"Nahh we haven't heard from him in a minute." Izzy says. I sigh.

"Of course not."

The guys start this random conversation and I feel someone staring at me. I look to my right to see Olivia staring at me, but once my eyes met hers her eyes darted

away. I roll my eyes and go back to doing nothing.... Classes were almost as boring as volleyball practice today. Coach was talking more than we actually played today because apparently we had scouts coming to our game on Thursday, so I'm actually pretty pumped...