Casa De Bieber

I can't lie, I was really suprised to see Justin lived in a normal looking house. Nothing too fancy, you know? I really like that.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Jessica says.

"I guess so. Thanks for the ride."

"No problem." She says as she helps me with my bags. I ring the doorbell and we wait for Justin.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hey."

"I think you kinda over packed." I laugh.

"This is just my stuff from Jaden's." He nods and moves out of our way so we can come in.

I just can't get over how orddinary his house looks. It's a really homey home.

"I like your house. I thought it would be too much, but... it's nice." 

"Thanks,"

"I got it." He tells Jessica and she hands him the bags.

"Thanks... again." I tell Jessica before she leaves.

"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow." She tells me and then she leaves.

"So what's up with you and Jaden?" Justin asks.

"Why?"

"Because he's been blowing up my phone about you ever since I got off the phone with you."

I groan and go to his kitchen. I open his fridge to find Sprite. I pour myself a glass and take a sip.

"So you're not gonna tell me what went down between you and him today." I sigh.

"He came by my house yesterday when you left and he told me there was nothing going on with him and that girl, Olivia. At first I didn't believe him but then I kinda started to, so I told him I did before I closed the door. Then the next day we walked to school and I got him mad because I was wearing this shirt that says I Heart Canadian Boys,"

Justin grins.

"Yeah, and then he made me feel bad becuase he was all like oh I know something's going on between you and Justin but you just think something's going on with me and Liv. And that got me mad. I mean who still calls their ex by their nickname. But whatever, he told me there were minor feelings for Olivia versus the feelings he has for me so I told him alright and then sunshine and rainbows from then until I realized she goes to school at the Dame. So turnss out Jaden and this girl broke up because she moved so now she wants Jaden back and won't stop at nothing. Like she has a boyfriend and all, but she still wants Jaden. So she was just getting on my nerves the whole day but Teo told me it was nothing to worry about, so I didn't sweat it."

I take a breath before continuing, feeling the lump in my throat already forming.

"So, I was going to volleyball practice. And then I caught them both kissing behind this tree."

He gives me this sympathetic look.

"No....no!" He says when he notices I'm on the verge of tears.

"Stop!" I laugh while crying.

"Awww. Does someone need a hug?" I laugh while Justin hugs me anyway.

"Is there a way we can leave Cali tonight? I just wanna get out of here." He thinks for a second.

"What time is it?" I get my phone out.

"Eight forty seven."

"If we leave we won't have a hotel to stay at."

"We can stay at my friend's house." 

"Alright." I grin.

"Yesss! Lemme take a shower." I tell him taking my stuff upstairs.

"Can I come?"

"No." I laugh.

I take off my nike slides once I enter the batroom. I take my socks, and my clothes and put them in a pile. Then I realize I don't have a towel. Justin probably did that on purpose. I smile to myself and then i saw a towel to the right. Probably his, that'll work. I take out my face wash, shampoo, conditioner, loafe, and body wash. Then I take them with me into the shower. I turn the water all the way to hot and just let the water go over me for a couple minutes. Then I bring it down to warm as I put shampoo in my hair. I rinse it out twice, and then put conditioner in my hair. I wash my body, and then when I rinse my conditioner out after I rinse my body off. I turn the water down to cold and put conditioner in my hair after I rinse it I use my face wash and hop out of the shower. I put on my deo and lotion on, and then used my Mary Kay blemish control toner. I pull on a black sports bra and a pair of underwear. I put on my moisturizer and then pull on my different color zebra footie pajamas and a black v-neck. I wrap the towel around my hair and walk out of the bathroom. I see Justin already packed my stuff into a suitcase.

"Oh thanks." I grin.

"You said you wanted to leave." Justin shrugs and then looks me up and down smiling.

"Forreal?" He asks.

"What? They're cute!" I say.

"Where'd you get them?" He asks.

"I dunno. They were a gift from my mom."

"Oh, ready?" He asks.

"Umm."

I go back to the bathroom, pack up my stuff, put my contacts back in the container, pull my glasses on, and then come back out with my adidas bag.

"Ready." I say.

So we walk to the door and Justin puts our bags in his car. 

"Open my door!" I tell Justin.

He gives me a weird look but does anyway. I run taking big steps and then jump into the car. Justin just laughs.

"What? The bottoms of these are still white."

He just shakes his head as he walks to the house to lock the door.

"So... how are we getting to Florida?" I ask Justin as we drive to the airport.

"Jet." I nod.

I turn the radio up and we jam until we reach LAX. I found out they have a place for secure parking. Justin puts his shades and snapback on and he walks out. I open the door and just sit there. He takes our suitcases out and just looks at me. I look down to my feet and then back up to him. He smiles, puts my duffel bag on the hood off the car along with his and then turns around. I stand up and jump on his back. I wrap my legs around him.

"Hold on to me." I clutch my arms around his neck. 

"Get the bags and put them on you."

I take the bags off the car one at a time and put them on each side of my body making a x on my chest with the straps. We walk like this until we're inside, and then I tell Justin he can put me down. He takes his duffle bag and hands me my suitcase. Instead of standing in line to check our bags in someone walks us outside to the planes where I spot a couple jets. He takes us to the one that's probably ours. He takes our luggage and opens the door to the jet for us.

"Oh....My.....God."