I Don't Really Care Who's In The House As Long As They're Bumpin' The Music

We go into Mateo's bmw. Mateo's driving with Moises in the passenger seat, and Jaden and I in the backseat. Once we were driving and the music came on Mateo in Moises were in their own world. It was like a wall put up between the front and backseat. Which left Jaden and I watching them go all out while laughing.

"Wait till  you see  these guys at the party." Jaden says. I laugh at the thought of it.

Then I see Mateo watching us from the rearview mirror.

"You know what you barely see? Girls going all out." Mateo says and the guys yeah.

"That's not going all out. That's ratchet girls getting ratchet." I say.

"She snaapped." Jaden says and I laugh.

"It's the truth though." I say.

"So you don't twerk." Jaden says rather than asking.

"Do I look ratchet to you?" We all laugh. So the guys stay on this topic the whole ride. Then we pull up to this freaking beach house mansion.

"Whoa." I say.

"Nice? I know." Jaden says.

As soon as we get out I can hear  the music pumping and the bass bumping. We go through the main doors and to see the house dimly light. Everyone's dancing with their red solo cups raised. That's when I see Nikki dancing. I look back to the guys who are just standing there awkwardly. Probably wanting to do their own things but they don't wanna leave me alone. I roll my eyes.

"Go do your thing!" I yell to them over the blaring music.

"Really?!" They ask suprised.

"Yeah!" I say. 

"You sure?!"

"Positive!" I say. Jaden gives me a look. 

"I'll be fine." I put my hand on his shoulder and say into his ear. He smiles.

"Alright." 

I walk over  to Nikki who flips when she sees me.

"Stella!" She hugs me tight. I laugh.

"What are you doing here?!" 

"Well Jaden was coming. So I thought I'd come too." I shrug.

Then Evacuate The Dancefloor  by Cascada came on.

"This is my song!" We say at the same time and start laughing. Then we start dancing. 

Next was Beautiful People by Chris Brown and after that We Run The Night by Havana Brown. Then I start feeling someone get a little too close for comfort so I look and of course it's Alejandro. And what's worse than that, it was a drunk Alejandro. I roll my eyes and go back to dancing with Nikki. But then he starts grinding on me. I step closer to Nikki, but her follows me. 

"Alejandro stop." I say. Then he turns around to face me.

"Babe, don't be like that." He slurs and wraps his arms around me. Drunk or not the boy's strong.

"You're so soft." He says rubbing his head on my shoulder. I can't help but laaugh.

"You're so drunk!" He laughs too and then let go.

"Your friends are calling you." I tell him.

"Where?" He asks. I point in some random direction. He pats/slaps/strokes my face.

"Thanks. You're a goddess."

When he walks away Nikki and I burst out laughing. Then we start dancing again. A while later some guys started dancing with us. Then someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see Mateo.