A Day Out With Jaden <3

... "So where are we going?" I ask Jaden.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks. I just shrug.

"I don't know. I just moved here." 

"Oh yeah." We both laugh.

"You know, you should make youtube videos." He gives me a look.

"I'm serious! You should."

"I might." He says.

"You might?" I ask smiling. 

"I might." He repeats.

Then we keep walking. That's when I see the beach.

"Ohmigod!"

I run through the sand not even caring about it going into my shoes. It's such a beautiful day. I stand  there for a moment soaking up the sun and smiling. It reminds me of Florida. Then I vaguely see a building in the background. But I can't see it through the tree. I tippy toe with one hand on the tree and then I find out it's a Dave&Busters across the street. I turn to Jaden.

"We have to go in."

"Alright."

He starts walking towards me but he was taking too long. I groan, speed walk to him, take his hand and drag him along. I smile when Jaden, instead of letting go of my hand, interlocked his fingers with mine. He smiles when he catches my face. Jaden bought us game cards and off we went. Jaden and I played things like guitar hero, dinosaur hunting, mafia shooting and racing. I stop dead in my tracks when I see a black snapback with a shimmering ";*" on it. I gasp  and lay my hands on the plastic window. It was a crane machine that had about fifteen other snapbacks. Jaden knew which one I was thinking about the second I saw it. He smiled and swiped his game card. He got it!.... Then it slipped >:( I hmph'ed. It took Jaden four more tries, but he got it! I eeped and hugged him. 

"Thank you!"

"No prob." He says smiling at my excitiment. Then I see a photobooth. I grin and look at him and then back to the photobooth. Jaden smiles. I swipe my game card and run inside. Jaden sat next to me and we waited.

1st picture:  I put the snapback on and we point to it.

2nd picture: Jaden takes the cap off my head and puts it on. He shrugs and I cross my arms glaring while he makes a cute face.

3rd picture: I kiss him on the cheek and he grins.

4th picture: He puts the snapback on my head and then we do a rachet picture pulling our upper lip up on one side and flash gang signs.

5th picture: I point to my eye with my left hand, Jaden and I make a heart with his left hand and my right hand and he points to the camera with his right hand.

6th picture: We put our heads together as if we're about to kiss.

7th picture: We look at the camera as if we just remembered it was there.

8th picture: Jaden takes the snapback off my head and covers our faces with it and holds it with his right hand and cups my face in his left hand.

We decide to print two for both of us and then we play ticket games like skiball, and basketball. We put our tickets together. Jaden lets me pick out this adorable stuffed gir, and with the leftover tickets he got sour patch kids. We ate chicken tenders and fries there before we left.  We walked around to find a fair not to far away. So of course we went. We rode everyride includding the merry go round and kids rides like that. After we rode all the rides we bought cotton candy and just walked around. Then on the walk home we ate froyo.....