Long Nights

.... When I finish getting dressed I walk out of the bathroom still drying my hair and humming my song. I  look up to see Jaden and Justin watching me.

"What?" I ask wrapping my hair with my towel and putting my clothes to the side.

"What song was that? Jaden asks me.

"Which one?" I ask sitting on the bed between them.

"The last one you sang in the shower." Justin says.

"Oh... That was, um, mine." I say shyly.

"Really?" Jaden asks. I nod.

"So you really do write." Justin says.

"Yeah." I smile feeling my cheeks reddening.

"And she doesn't listen when I tell her she's gonna make it big." Jaden says.

"He's not lying, you know." Justin says.

"Eh." I say. 

"Forreal? You sing... like anything, you rap, and write. I mean c'mon... and you're  cute." I blush.

"All you need is a really catchy single and you're good to go." Justin does his signature smile.

"I could even help you with it."  Justin adds.

"I dunno yet." I say.

"One step at a time." Justin says and I laugh.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Jaden asks.

"Um I dunno. Maybe we all could chill?" I ask Jaden then turn to Justin.

"I don't wanna cockblock." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Brah, do you you know how long it's been since we chilled. You won't cockblock. If anything Stella will." I smile.

"Can I see your phone?" I ask Justin.

"Why?" He asks.

"She wants to use your camera." Jaden says.

"Noo." I say.

"Really?" Justin asks. I sigh.

"Yes." Then Justin unlocks his phone and gives it to me.

"Yay!"

I take it and start taking random selfies, next I bring Justin in and we take some really cute pictures, I bring Jaden in after and we all take some.Last I take Justin out and take some with me and Jaden.  I upload one of my selfies to Justin's Instagram.

"HACKED!!! Yours truely @Bella_Stella XD love ya!" I comment. Then I make a collage of four. Me, me and Justin, me Jaden, and Jaden and me and Justin. I upload it to Instagram.

"Just chilling." I comment.

I erase all the pictures except the ones I used and give Justin his phone back. So we start up some random conversation that lasts until we get sleepy.

"So where am I gonna sleep?" Justin asks.

"Here. I'm heading to Willow's room." I say taking my stuff.

"Nah, it's cool. You can stay here." Justin says. I smile.

"It's fine." I turn to Jaden.

"You gonna be alright with a new sleeping partner?" I ask smiling.

"I guess." He says.

We say goodnight and then I  head out. I walk into Willow's room to find her asleep. So I just hop in the bed. I don't know how long I tried to fall asleep but I just couldn't. I don't know what it is.....