Home Alone..... :3

.......... "Bye." Jaden told me after I hugged him bye. 

"Bye." I walk to my house. 

I see everyone with luggage in their hands. 

"Um...' I start confused.

"Pack up, we're driving up to untie Chanie's." My jaw drops.

"What, why?" I ask.

"Grandma Rose had a stroke." I gasp.

"Ohmygosh that's horrible. But mom, volleyball tryouts are tomorrow." She just stares at me.

"And that's more important?"

"Well considering the fact I might get kicked out if I don't. I'm not only at The Dame for academics, remember?" She taps her index finger on her bottom lip three times before saying,

"That's true.... Are you fine stying by yourself until Sunday?" I smile at how worried she is.

"Mom, I'm sixteen. I think I can manage."

She kisses my forehead along with dad. My brother gives me a look that says 'I dare you to' so I just walk on passed him to Peyton. I kiss her on the forehead.

"Don't have too much fun." She says loud enough for only me to hear.

"Bye Peyton." I say smiling and walk everyone out.

I make myself food, and when I finish I blast 'Brand New Eyes' while doing my homework, singing along with Hayley. I finish my homework around the same time the CD ended, so then I switched it to the radio and listened to y100 while getting my volleyball stuff ready. The only rebellious thing I did was eat icecream on the couch while I watcched Awkward. After that I took a shower and went to sleep........