Waay Too Many Distractions For A First Game

... I went to AP Bio, and then US History. The most boring classes I have. I go to my calc class.

"He-" Mateo cuts me off.

"I heard you put Olivia out in your psych class." 

"From?"

"Everyone including her. She was freaking the fuck out asking Jaden if he told you anything about her." I smile.

"It was just simple psychology." I shrug.

"Then I heard the teach took you out." he says.

"Yeah, to give me extra credit." I laugh.

"The fuck?" He asks laughing.

"Right? But she told me I couldn't tell anyone." 

"That's dope."

"I know." I smile.

"What'd you tell her?" I smile and explain all nonchalent.

"It was just profiling and statistics."

"I see why she gave you extra credit." I laugh.

"What kinda school did you go to in Florida?" I laugh at the way he asked.

"Just this magnet school."

So we talk the rest of the period and then we walk to the courtyard together.

"Are you psychic or into some kinda voodoo shit, cause I'm not about that life." Moi says.

"I guess he heard too." I tell Teo laughing.

"It's a small school." Teo says and then turns to Moi.

"Nahh, it was some pshchological shit." he smiles.

"Nice." Moi says and I smile too.

"Listen, I gotta get to practice." I say backing up.

"We'll stop by the game later." Moi says.

"Alright." I start walking to the gym.

On the way there I kept getting weird looks from people, but I just brush it off and keep walking. So I'm right about to walk through the doors of the gym, when I see a reflection in the  window next to the door. I was pretty sure of what it was but I still turn around, I don't know why. From where I was standing I had a perfect view of Jaden and Olivia kissing. They thought they were hinding behond a tree but from where I was it was plain sight. I don't know why it caught me off gaurd, but it did. All the fake hope I had inside crushed me. I just stood there shocked with my hand on the door handle, and a tiny gap between my lips. I can literally feel my face drop along with my heart. And as if hearing the impact of my heart shattering to a million pieces right infront of me Jaden turns around.

"Stella-" I hold my hand up to him. I turn to Olivia to see her smirking.

I just stand there with my eyes closed trying to calm myself down because I'm about to beat a bitch down. I take a deep breath and open my eyes.

"Fuck you." I tell Olivia and then turn to Jaden.

"I don't even wanna look at you right now."

"Stella-"

"No, don't even start Jaden. I don't wanna listen to your bullshit excuses... Do whatever you want. I'm done." I turn around and start walking back to the door.

"Stella-"

"Jaden I don't care. I'm over it." I say over my shoulder and walk into the gym.

"Are you... ok?" Mrs. Goodey was there.