My First Performance :3

I get my make up done while I get my hair flat ironed. I pick my clothes along with Jessica's stylist. Once we find something we both agree on she tells me to strip and put it on. So I pull on the black jeggings, superman crop top with the tie in the front, the superman snapback, and then the red vans. The last thing they add is red lipstick.

"Something's missing." She says as we both look in the full length mirror.

"Oh!" I take my contacts out, take my glasses out of my clutch, and pull on my retro glasses.

"Yes!" I smile.

So I get pushed out of the dressing room and back to Scooter and Justin. 

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Nope." I say then nod at the DJ.

The song Speakers Going Hammer by T-Pain starts. I jump out when on the first 'Speaker's Going Hammer' and start doing my dance until 'Early in the morning' when the beat drops(1:35-2:26). Then it mixes into Gimmie That by Chris Brown {http://goo.gl/fkmvN} (0:14-0:56). After that it mixes into Echo by Eminem {http://goo.gl/PsXRg} (1:39-2:09). Then it mixes to Bet I by B.O.B {http://goo.gl/LCjdW} (0:00-0:26). Then it mixes to No Hands Remix, T-Pain's verse {http://goo.gl/4p3TZ} (0:04-0:34) Then it mixes into Bang It by K.P ft Lost Genereation and the crowd legit goes crazy when they hear it. Last, I do Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj {http://goo.gl/ny6IL} (0:46-1:21) I get up to some mad applause. I smile and a stage hand hands me a mic.

"I love how you guys have no idea who I am but you still cheer." They laugh.

" I'm a friend of Justin, and he hit me up legit half an hour ago asking me if I could help him out with something and I had no idea I would be performing." They laugh along with me.

"And for you guys wondering Jessica's kind of sick so she couldn't come on stage. But she's fine." I quickly add and they laugh. This is a real easy crowd.

"Does anyone actually know who I am though?" I ask smiling.

I see someone from my old high school raise their hand.

"That doesn't count, you went to school with me." The crowd laughs.

I hear these random names but I heard one Stella Smock from this girl to my left. My jaw drops.

"You know me! You get a high five." I jump off stage and give her a high five, and then jump back up on stage.

"If you guys didn't hear her, it's Stella Smock." I actually get a cheer for that/

"Alright, so who thinks we should get back to the music?" The crowd roars.

"Alright alright." I laugh.

"DJ, you know what to do."

So the instrumental of Price Tag starts with that alone they go crazy and then when I start singing they scream even louder. But apparently that wasn't even loud because once I start rapping B.O.B's part they go cray cray. When I finish singing I get more applause.

"Thanks guys." I grin.

Before I knew it Who's That Chick by Rihanna was starting. I really get the crowd on this one.

"Now I need everyone to get it on this track, cause this is my jam!" Then Magic starts.

The crowd "Woot's". Right when that song finishes Super Bass start. The crowd really loved that I said my name in it. After that I sing Cheers by Rihanna and point to my vans whenever I say red vans.

"Now I thought it wouldn't be right to cover for Jessica and not do one of her songs." The crowd roars.

"Almost love 24/7" They yell some more and then the song starts. I have a lot of fun with this one.

"Well... bye guys." I start walking off stage when I hear boo's.

"What? You guys want more?" I smile when I get cheers.

"Alright, Justin! Gimmie one of your dancers!" He sends this guy out.

We figure out his name is Devin, and then Devin and I do dance battles for the next half hour before we get off stage. I run and hug Justin.

"That was amazing!" I tell him.

"What I tell you? Natural born performer." Justin tells Scooter.

"Stawwwwhp." I tell Justin blushing. 

We all chill for a little while until Justin goes on stage.

I take a pic with a suprised face.

"Just opened for Justin Bieber... Did this really just happen? #Dead #LivinTheLife"

I upload it to Instagram.

I chill with Scooter until Overboard comes on. I walk back on stage to get greeted by aplause and hoots. I sing the first verse and chorus. Then Justin appears out of nowhere and sings the second verse walking towards me. The 'I felt like I was doing my part' part Justin grips my waist and pulls me towards him. After the 'But now I see' part justin takes my hand and then we slip away from eachother walking backwards. Wee sing a little more and then by the chorus we walk towards eachother again. By the 'It's too much' part Justin had his hand on my bare stomach, and he walked behind me. I sway on him while holding on to his hand. Then the "Feel like I'm drowning without your love" part I turn to Justin and we both sing to eachother, and then we go our seperate ways again. At the "Cause I still love you" part Justin and I walk back to eachother. And then the second "Oh oh woah" Justin takes my hand, interlocks our fingers together and we walk back to center stage. We let go right before we sing the chorus. At the "Life saver" part Justin and I walk back towards eachother. We grip eachother's waists and sing forehead to forehead. After we finish the song we hug.

"Give it up for Stella Smock!" Justin says after he releases me.

The crowd roars for me once more.

"Thanks guys." I say smililing, and then walk off stage.

A couple songs later Justin ran off stage. I run and hug him again.

"You were great!" I tell him.

"So were you." I smile.

Justin and I change back into our clothes and go back to Scooter because he called us. Scooter rented us a car, and we drove it to Maria's house to get our stuff to take to the hotel. Justin and I don't even take our clothes off. We  just crash on the bed.....