Everyone Wants To Be A Rapper Nowadays Lmao

"Jake, can we stop by your house? I wanna see the fam."

"You guys won't miss your flight." I tun to Justin and we share a smile.

"Don't worry about that." 

Jake turns on the radio and Best I had by Drake came on we start singing and rapping when I remember something.

"Jake, does Jordan still do impersonations? Cause he used to be real good at it." 

He turns to me.

"You didn't see the video?" I shake my head and he grins.

"I gotta show you it when we get to the house." I nod and we keep on driving.

Jake makes me and Justin wait by the door for a second while he walks in because apparently they were all watching tv in the living room.

"Alright, so I was just chilling with my friends today right?" Jake asks his family.

"Yeah?" I hear Jenny ask. I thought it was so cute that I could hear the maturity in her voice.

"And I came across someone. But you won't believe who it was."

"Who?" They all ask.

I pop my head out over the side of the wall.

"Hiii." I say smiling.

I saw the surprise in their eyes as they just sit there smiling. But then Jenny runs and almost knocks me over. I laugh and hug her back.

"What are you doing here?!" She asks.

"I came with my friend."

She lets me go so she can look in the direction I was looking at and her jaw drops.

"You're Justin Bieber." Justin just smiles.

"Yeah." He steps more out so he can wave to Mr and Mrs. Miller.

I walk over to them and recieve more hugs.

"So no one else came with you?" Mr. Miller asks.

"Nahh. I really think the only reason they let me come was because it was Florida."  They smile.

"So how's life?" Mrs. Miller asks.

"Eh, it's alright I guess." Jake gives me a look.

"You know on our way here she got offered a record deal?" Jake asks. I just sigh.

"That's great!" Mr. Miller says.

"She didn't take it." Jake says.

I blush as everyone looks at me like I'm stupid.

"And then this girl turned down Island Def Jam too. The place Justin has a record deal."

Jake continued.

"I don't wanna do music. That dreams over." I say.

"Says the girl that just opened for me." Justin chimes into the conversation.

"Only because Jessica was sick."

"Don't even try that. She loves being on stage." Jake says.

"Changing the subject, how are you guys?" I ask Mrs and Mr. Miller.

"Oh we're fine. Why aren't you doing music." Jenny says.

"I just... don't want to." I reply.

"You sure you're the same girl that used to pull allnighters with Jake making music?" 

"Yeah but I don't wanna go full time in music. It's just a hobbie. I'm studying psychology to become a psychiatrist."

"Good, so then you of all people should be able to tell you're mentally retarded." Jenny says.

"Jenny, don't start. UCLA's been looking at me for a little while now and if I keep my volleyball and grades up I could be in line for a scholarship. You guys know how much I wanna go to UCLA." I say.

So everyone gets off my back about the music thing and we start having a normal conversation. But ended not long after that because I told them I should try to get home on time. Jake reminded me about the video, so we all walked to his room and sat around the computer. He searched up Amazing boy imi- and then it popped up on the search list.

"Jordan raps?" I ask Jake when I see it says Vers' where his name would be.

"Yeah, you never knew?" 

"No I just thought he did impressions."

"Nahh. I'll show you his stuff after this." 

"Alright... Vers'. I like that." Jake smiles and then plays the video.

I was real surprised to see a couple million views. Once it started I couldn't stop smiling. I forgot how good he is. Not only with the rapping put he portrays them. Like how he doesn't stop smiling on Lil Wayne's part or how he stays waving on Drake's part.

"I can't believe I didn't see this!" I say.

"I can't either." Jake says.

So Jake went to his channel and clicked on his version of Dreams Money Can Buy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkAOKvpiHpM).

"He's good." I say.

"Yeah, I know."

"So it's you and... Vers', right? No one else raps?"

"Jesse does."

"Forreal?!" I ask all excited.

"You're late Stella." Jake laughs.

"The kid has mixtapes out." I gasp.

"Nooo!" I grin.

"Lemme show you his stuff too."

He types "All I Have" Hi-Rez.

"Hi-Rez?" I ask Jake.

"Yeah. It was high resolution but dude got lazy so he shortened it."

I laugh knowing how true that probably is. So then Jake played it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R5KK66yTsU). I catch Justin vibing to it. I don't know what it is about Jesse but something about him is really attractive.

"He's real good." Jake gives me that smile that says he knows something.

"What?"

"You still like him."

"I never liked him." Jake gives me a look.

"Alright, alright. I don't like him though. I just didn't expect him to be able to rap."

Jake drove me and Justin to Maria's the hotel, and then to the airport.

"Listen. About what I told you earlier, it's all on you. But if you're gonna do something for God's sake stop using autotune!" Jake laughs.

"I'm so forreal. You can actually sing. You don't need it."

"Alright, alright. I won't. But give me your number. I got a new phone"

We exchange numbers, and hugs. Him and Justin do that guy handshake hug thing and then we walk into the airport...