I m there for u(1)

Hey guys,
               sorry guys actually I decided to complete always there for u first, but I got an amazing idea for a particular scene of yrkkh, so thought to write on it before I forget...hope u'll understand...so, let's begin with this OS...
___________________________________
The main plot is from the scene after keerti's engagement, when kartik went with the singhanias...
In the actual serial, dadi and others supported naira at that time, but what if she blamed naira for kartik leaving to the singhania sadan....

The scene starts from kartik going with the singhanias and naira was upset due to this...Manish and akhil supported her, but dadi was looking at her angrily...she just went to the car ignoring her completely...naira was more upset due to her behavior...when they reached home, everyone were going to their rooms, but dadi held naira's hand and made her stand in the centre of the hall...

Everyone were shocked by her move...before they could say anything dadi slapped her hard...
She fell on the floor and her head got hit by a table...her forehead got a cut and started bleeding...
Swarna went to help her, but dadi showed her hand stopping anyone from interfering in between...naira slowly got up with the support of the sofa...

NAIRA:(shocked by her behavior) dadiii...

DADI:(looking at her disgustingly)  kon dadi...koi rishta nhi h hmara tumse...hmara tumse rishta kittu ki vajah se tha...usko toh tumne ghar jamayi bnake rkh diya...sirf tumhari vajah se aaj hmara kittu apni behan ki shaadi ki taiyaari krane ki jagah apne sasural mei betha h...vo hmara rha hi kaha h, tumne toh use joru ka gulaam bna kr rkh diya h...

Naira and the whole family were shocked hearing her...noone said anything as they couldn't go against her...

NAIRA:(trying to explain her) Dadi aap yeh kya keh rhe ho...mene kya kiya...kartik apni mrzi se gya tha...mene toh bss mazak mei keh diya use jaane ke liye...aur vo bhi toh uska apna ghar hi h naa...

DADI:(disgustingly) Kya zroorat thi tumhe usse ladne ki...Pati h vo tumhara...uski izzat bnaye rkhna tumhari zimedaari h...pr tumne toh iss sb ko mazaak bna ke rkha h...kbhi dekha h swarna ya surekha ko apni pati ke aage bolte hue...aur tum..tum toh hmare kittu se ladne ka koi mauka nhi chodti...izzat krna toh dur ki baat h...

NAIRA:(with tears in her eyes) dadi...Pati patni dono barabar hote h...hnn..hum dono mei thodi nokk jhok hoti h, pr iska mtlb yeh nhi ki mei kartik ki respect nhi krti ya usse pyar nhi krti...mujhe nhi pta tha ki aap mere baare mei esa sochti h...agr mene kartik se ldayi ki, toh vo bhi toh chup nhi tha naa...ghar mei kuch bhi ho, aap har baat ka blame mujh pe kyu lgate ho...(crying at the end, holding her bleeding forehead)

DADI:(pulling her hair, making her wince in pain) kyuki tum yeh sb deserve nhi krti...hmara kittu lakhon mei ek h...jbse tum aayi ho uske jivan mei, vo hum sb se dur ho gya h...tum ho iss sb ki vajah...
Hmara kittu tumhare ishaaro pe nachne lgga h...hum toh phle hi iss rishte ke khilaaf the, pr humne apne kittu ke liye tumhe ek mauka diya...yhi hmari zindagi ki sbse badi galti thi...(jerking her on the floor)...tum jesi manhoos ladki ko apne ghar ki bahu bna kr  humne boht badi galti ki h...

Saying this dadi went ordering everyone not to talk to her or else it will not be good for them...naira was crying heavily lying on the floor, recalling dadi's bitter words
...she was shocked listening to her...she thought that what was her fault in all this...she always tried to become an ideal daughter in law, but dadi never understood her...just blamed her for all the bad things happening...Right now she just needed kartik beside her.
..she had no strength left to even go to her room...she fainted there only due to stress and injury on her head...

On the other hand, swarna couldn't hide this from kartik..she knew naira needed him the most..
..she dialed his number and told him everything...first he was not picking up her call, but when she messaged that it was about naira, he called her back...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...sorry for the short update..actually I m very busy today, so I'll give the next update tomorrow only...stay tuned up..