Losing something precious

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this storybook...For the upcoming OS, I m thinking to write first on baby hubby and then on baby wife (when they actually have some problem due to which they behave like baby)...do comment if u want me to write on such topics
...Moving on to the current OS, this is actually a shivin OS...let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from mohsin sitting in his room, being lost in his thoughts...zeba came in with mikhail and saw him tensed...she sat beside him and he came out of his thoughts...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) arey zebu...tu itni jaldi aa gyi parlour se...(caressing mikhu's face) aww mikhu...idhar aao mamu pas...
(Taking him in his lap)

ZEBA:(holding his arm) bhai...aap itne tensed kyu the...kya soch rhe the...koi problem h kya..

MOHSIN:(smiling) Nhi bachaa... koi problem nhi h...I m okk..

ZEBA:(looking at him) meri shaadi ho gyi h iska mtlb yeh nhi ki mein aapki behn nhi hu...mein aaj bhi aapki zebu hi hu aur aap toh mujhse sb kuch share krte the naa toh ab kyu nhi...just bcoz ab mein aapke sath nhi rhti...(looking down sadly)

Mohsin hugged her tightly, caressing her hair as she cried silently...mikhu was sitting in the centre of the bed, playing with his toys...

MOHSIN:(wiping her tears) shh... chup..aaj keh diya, phir kbhi mtt kehna...tu hmesha mere liye utni hi special rhegi zebu...tujhe pta h naa teri aur sajjad ki kya importance h meri life mei, especially teri...(kissing her forehead)

Zeba nodded, hugging him...she asked him to tell her the reason of his stress...he told her that he's worried for shivi...something is definitely not fine with her...she is behaving wierd these days..he told her that she cuts the call saying that she's busy...he even saw her crying the other day nd she made an excuse...

ZEBA:(Concerned) aapka mtlb h ki shivi aap se kuch chupaa rhi h...(he nodded) fir aap jayiye naa uske pas, baat kro usse, pta lgayiye ki uske sad hone ka reason kya h...(smiling) ek kaam krte h...mein use ghar pe night stay ke liye bula leti hu...aap sahi mauka dekh kr baat kr lena usse aur shivi mujhe mna bhi nhi kr skti...afterall itne time ke baad hum milne wale h...

Mohsin nodded and thanked her for her idea...zeba called shivi for a night stay which she refused firstly, but zeba convinced her somehow...In the evening, shivi came to their house...she met everyone and hugged mohsin tightly...mohsin knew she's surely upset due to something...She didn't even let him hold her hand for once...she spent sometime with zeba and mikhail...zeba didn't asked her anything as she didn't wanted to interfere between both of them...After dinner, zeba took shivi to mohsin's room secretly as per their plan...Mohsin pulled her in and locked the door, thanking zeba...he picked up shivi in his arms, taking her to the bed...he sat down with her, hugging her...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shivi...kya baat h bachaa...tum kyu itni tensed ho...pichle 2 dino se mujhse thik se baat nhi kr rhi, naa call krti ho khudse aur uss din ro bhi rhi thi...koi problem h toh mujhse share kro naa...bolo baby...btao mujhe..esa kya hua h jo meri shivi itni upset h...(kept holding her in his arms)

SHIVI:(teary eyed) m.ohs.in...I..m.. s.or.ryy...m.uj.hse..b.oht...b.adi..g.alt.i...ho..g.yi...I..m..s.o...so.r.r.y...(crying silently)

MOHSIN:(Rubbing her back) Kya galti ho gyi shivi...tum sorry kyu bol rhi ho..kya hua baby..(kissing her head)

SHIVI:(showing her left hand to him) m.er.i...d.on.o...r.ings...k.ho..g y.i...I..l.ost..it..m.ohs.in...i..m..s.or.ryy...(crying badly)

(These were her rings, gifted by mohsin)

[So, u might hv understood guys that shivi had lost her both the rings which mohsin gave to her... which she always wears as they r very special for her]

Mohsin felt himself to be so lucky as she was crying just for the rings which he gifted her...he knew they were very precious for her as she always wore it...they were the only thing which would always remain constant...he pulled her in his lap, hugging her tightly...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) Nhi shivi...it's okk mera bachaa..phir kya hua agr rings kho gyi toh...vo sirf rings hi toh thi...we'll get new ones...mujhe pta h ki vo tumhare liye boht precious h, pr tumne intentionally toh nhi khoya naa... agr mil gyi toh bhi thik h aur naa mili toh bhi thik h...mein apni shivi ke liye vesi hi same rings le aaunga...hmm..(wiping her tears) bss ab..rona nhi..itni si baat pe koi rota h kya...mera chotu baby...(kissing her cheeks)

SHIVI:(keeping her head on his chest) Mohsin...tum gussa toh nhi ho naa mujhse...mujhe pta h mein boht irresponsible hu...pr mene nahane se phle apne dressing table ke drawer mei rkhi thi, pr baadmei jb check kiya toh nhi mili...mene boht dhunda...schi..pr nhi mili...mumma se khti toh vo bhi daant lgate mujhe ki mein apna koi kaam thik se nhi kr skti..
Isliye mene kisi ko nhi btaya iss baare mei...I m sorry...mene ignore kiya naa tumhe, pr mujhe boht guilty feel ho rha tha ki tum mere liye itna kuch krte ho, mujhe itne pyare gifts dete ho aur mein unn chizon ki value bhi nhi kr skti...(with tears in her eyes)

MOHSIN:(wiping her tears) shh... yeh kya bole jaa rhi ho...meri shivi best h...isliye khudke baare mei esa phir kbhi mtt kehna... tumse kisne kaha ki tum mere gifts ki value nhi krti...tumne itne saalon se vo rings sambhal ke rkhi thi naa...abhi bhi mil jayegi bachaa..tum kyu itni tension le rhi ho..mere liye yeh sb matter nhi krta, sirf tumhara pyar matter krta h...and I know ki meri shivi mujhse kitna pyar krti h...hnaa..
(Cupping her face)

Shivi nodded and finally smiled... this time her smile was not fake, but real...she kissed mohsin's cheeks and hugged him tightly... she got a message and read it...it was from her mom..

MOHSIN:(confused) Kya hua... mere baby itna khush kese ho gya suddenly...let me guess..(holding her chin) ring mil gyi kya...

SHIVI:(happily) hnn...vo mumma ka message aaya abhi..uss din jb mein bath le rhi thi toh mere cousin ki choti si beti h naa, usne meri rings le li thi...bhai bhabhi ne dekha hoga toh aaj return krne aaye the...dekho mumma ne photo bhi bheji h..(showing him the pic that her rings are safe) m.ei...b.oh.t..d.ar...g.yi...th.i...m.ohs.in...(hugging him and crying silently)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) kyu bachaa...agr sach mei kho jaati toh bhi it's okk...I know tumhare liye vo rings boht precious h, pr mere liye meri shivi ki smile zyada important h...gifts se zyada feelings matter krti h naa...toh abse tum kbhi esi choti choti baat pe upset nhi hougi...aur mujhse kbhi kuch nhi chupaogi..sb kuch share krogi..okk..(shivi hummed, staying in his embrace) I love u shivi...mera baby..(breaking the hug and pecking her lips)

SHIVI:(pecking his lips) I love u too mohsin...

Mohsin smiled and made her lie on the bed...they both slept hugging eachother....

THE END......
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...Do u hv any plot for baby hubby, then do share...I m thinking to update it today only...plss guys..