Kaira live in(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS...let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik hugging naira and asking her...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Kya hua naira...koi problem h bachaa..

Naira started crying, hugging him
...kartik became more worried and rubbed her back...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) nairu.. baby plss btao...ab mujhe tension ho rhi h...kya hua bachaa..(cupping her face)

NAIRA:(hugging him) k.kart.tikk.. vo..(calming down) pta nhi kese pr I got my periods...abhi toh time tha pr still pta nhi kese...m.y..c.l.ot. hes...r..s.ta.in.ed...(crying)

KARTIK:(caressing her back) it's okk bachaa...it's completely fine... yeh toh normal h naa...tum ro kyu rhi ho..(holding her chin up as he broke the hug) Naira...nhi baby... rona nhi..(wiping her tears) bss mera bachaa...(hugging her) boht pain ho rha h..(she hummed hugging him) acha chlo...hum ghar chlte h..tumhare pas pads bhi nhi honge naa...(she nodded looking at him) it's okk...tum meri jacket apne waist pe tie krlo...

Naira nodded and stood up..kartik tied his jacket around her waist and took her out, wrapping his arms around her...They reached home and naira rushed to the washroom...she came out after getting freshen up and saw kartik coming with a tray in his hand... She looked down, feeling awkward...kartik carried her and took her to the bed...

KARTIK:(sitting with her in his lap) Naira...tum kyu itna awkward feel kr rhi ho...yeh toh normal h bachaa...aur mein toh vese bhi doctor hu toh tumhe mere saamne hesitate krne ki koi zroorat nhi h...promise me abse koi bhi problem hogi toh tum share krogi mujhse...(caressing her face)

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Aap boht ache ho kartik...thankuu so much meri itni care krne ke liye...
I promise u abse kuch nhi chupaungi aap se...(hugging him)

Kartik smiled and fed her fruits and hot chocolate to reduce her pain...he knew she might be in pain, so he laid her on the bed and kept a hot water bag on her belly raising her top...he took her legs in his lap and pressed it... naira denied him, but he wanted to do this...she was blessed seeing how much he cares for her...she slept as he sang a lullaby for her...

Few weeks passed by...kartik nd naira were madly in love with eachother...They confessed it last night only..They were sleeping peacefully when naira woke up due to the sun rays...she smiled seeing kartik all cuddled up in her embrace..she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...he woke up nd snuggled more into her chest...

NAIRA:(kissing his head) Kya hua kartik...abhi aur sona h aapko..

KARTIK:(hummed) thodi der plss
...tumhare pas sona h...plss nairu..

Naira nodded and let him sleep for sometime...she didn't realized when she herself fell asleep, adoring him...They woke up after an hour and freshened up...they both made breakfast together and fed eachother lovingly...After breakfast, kartik pulled naira in his lap...

KARTIK:(kissing her neck) I love u baby...bss 2 din rhe gye h hmare live in ko, phir next week hmari shaadi ho jayegi...(caressing her hair) tum khush ho naa naira...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) boht khush hu mein...kyuki mujhe mera scha pyar mil gya... phle toh mein pyar mei believe bhi nhi krti thi aur ab mujhe khud hi pyar ho gya...aur vo bhi aapse..i m so lucky to have u kartik...I love u kartik...(hugging him)

KARTIK:(caressing her back) I love u too meri jaan...

Kartik took her to the room and sat on the couch with her in his lap...he cupped her face and captured her lips for a kiss..naira too responded, caressing his nape
...They broke the kiss after sometime and spent some time together...

After 2 days, they came back to their own home...their parents were happy to see the smile on their faces...They got married in a week and lived happily forever...

THE END .......
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...Sorry, I didn't had much idea about live in so just wrote it according to me...

PRECAP: 3rd OS from my schedule...