Standing by ur side(1)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the next OS i.e 16th OS from the schedule without any further delay...
___________________________________

(The topic for this OS...)

Let's begin with it...
The scene starts from kartik saving naira from the pond in which raghav had dropped her...

He hugged her close to his heart, trying to assure himself that she's safe...he was so angry on his family as well naira's family too, except naksh nd keerti...

[There is a change here that the singhanias too supported dadi and berated naira for cheating kartik...all the goenkas including swarna and all singhanias insulted her and supported suhasini when she threw her out if the house...only keerti nd naksh defended naira and tried to help her, but noone heard them]

Kartik took naira in his arms and saw naksh coming with the police
...he told the police about raghav and they went to search him...

NAKSH:(in tears) Kartik...naira ko kya hua h...vo uth kyu nhi rhi..

KARTIK:(kissing naira's forehead) kuch nhi hua h naira ko...tum tension mtt lo...mein doctor ko call kr dunga..tum bss keerti ke sath hmara samaan pack krke le aana...mein uss ghar ki taraf kbhi nhi jaunga...hum 2 dino mei mumbai shift ho jayenge...abhi mein naira ko hmare purane flat mei leke jaa rha hu...tum bhi vhi aa jaana...(Taking naira to his car)

Naksh nodded and called keerti to pack kartik naira's luggage...he too went and saw dadi insulting keerti for supporting naira...he took her with him along with kartik naira's luggage and broke all ties with goenkas as well as singhanias...they reached kaira's flat and saw the doctor checking naira, while kartik was standing there getting worried for her...

DOCTOR:(to kartik) she's fine now...thank god aap inhe time pe le aaye..agr zyaada der pani mei rhti toh shayad it could've proved fatal for her...now she's stable, pr weakness feel hogi...give her proper rest and healthy food...agr koi emergency ho toh u can call me..(passing him a medicine in case she gets fever)

Kartik nodded and the doctor went...naksh and keerti hugged kartik telling him that they'll also stay with them as they hv broken all ties with the family...kartik agreed and they saw naira waking up...keerti went to her and caressed her face, kissing her forehead...