Accident(1)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this storybook...this is a different concept, out of my imagination...
Let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira crying silently, joining her hands in front of God...she was in the mandir all alone, praying for her kartik's life...she recalled doctor's words and hugged kartik's pic crying badly...she had married kartik a month ago..it was a love marriage...

DOCTOR: I m sorry to say, pr kartik ki condition boht critical h... vo thik ho bhi payenge yaa nhi kuch kaha nhi jaa skta...accident ki vajah se boht blood loss ho chuka h...we're trying our best, but hum sure nhi h ki vo bach payenge yaa nhi...ab toh bhagwaan hi koi chamatkar kr skta h...

She cried badly recalling how the family members blamed her for kartik's accident and didn't allowed her to stay there for him...

DADI:(slapping her) yeh sb tumhari vajah se hua h naira...kya zroorat thi kittu ko itni dur bhejne ki, vo bhi ek ice-cream ke liye...dekh liya apni zidd ka natija... kittu ne kaha tha naa ki kal le aayega, phir bhi tumne itni raat ko zidd ki...aur vo bechara chla bhi gya...yeh sb tumhari galti h...agr hmare kittu ko kuch hua naa toh dekh lena hum tumhare sath kya krte h...

MANISH:(dragging her out) chli jao yaha se...abse hmara aur kartik ka tumse koi rishta nhi h... nikal jao hmari life se...

NAIRA:(looking hopefully at swarna) m.m.aa..m.aa...aa.p...s.m.j. ha.yiy.e..na.a..p.apa...k.o..d.ad.i...k.o..pl.ss...m.ujh.e...m.e.re..k.kart.tikk...k.e...p.as...r.he.na...h..pl.s...m.ujhe...k.k.kart.tikk..se...d.ur..mtt..k.riye...p.lss..pa.pa.a...pl.ss..(joining hands in front of them)

SWARNA:(sternly) hum divorce papers bhijwa denge...tb tkk ke liye plss chli jao yaha se aur kartik ke pas aane ki koshish bhi mtt krna...

Naira stumbled back, hearing such words from her mouth...she always considered her as her mom
...she begged in front of them to atleast let her stay till kartik gets fine...Manish held her wrist and dragged her out, pushing her out if the hospital...naira fell down and her forehead hit the stone kept there...it was bleeding, but she didn't cared about anything...she was broken from within...she just needed her kartik to hold her in his embrace...she directly went to the temple and kept praying to god
...she was feeling helpless as she couldn't even go back to know about kartik's condition, nor could she contact manish, swarna or dadi...she decided to stay there only in the mandir till kartik himself comes to take her back...

BACK TO THE PRESENT.....
Naira was praying in the temple waiting for her kartik to come...It had been two days now...she was staying there only wearing the same clothes...she didn't ate anything, just drank water to survive...she knew her kartik might be okk bcoz her heartbeat was working...she was waiting for him to come and take her with him...she spent the two days crying and praying for kartik...the priest and other people offered her to stay in the temple's extra room, but she denied...she was punishing herself for kartik's condition...she slept on the floor of the temple and lived there only the whole day...she was an orphan so had no one except kartik in this cruel world...

Meanwhile, kartik was okk now... he was constantly asking everyone about naira, but they made up an excuse that she has gone out of station for work purpose...kartik knew they were lying as naira would never leave him alone in such condition...she didn't even called once to ask about him...now kartik could go out, so he went to the hospital and checked the cctv photage...he was shocked to see how his family threw her out and warned her to stay away from him...he was very angry on them, but right now his foremost priority was naira...he went out searching for her in the direction shown in the cctv...he asked about her from many people showing her photo...he was getting worried for her as he knew how much sensitive she is...

KARTIK:(in his mind) Naira...kaha chli gyi tum...mein kaha dhundu tumhe...pta nhi kis haal mei hogi meri jaan...kuch khaya bhi nhi hoga usne...koi rhne ki jagah toh nhi h uske pas, phir kaha gyi hogi akeli...plss bhagwaan jii..meri naira ko kuch mtt hone dena...uska mere alava koi nhi h iss dunia mei...ek pal bhi mere bina nhi rhe paati, ab pta nhi kese rhe rhi hogi...mein aa rha hu bachaa..tumhara kartik aa rha h...tum tension mtt lo...mein kuch nhi hone dunga tumhe...(caressing her photo)

He asked a lady nearby showing her pic...she recognized her and told him that she had seen her in the temple in a very bad condition...kartik thanked her and immediately went to the temple... it was almost night now(9 pm)..he went to the temple and saw noone there...he searched all around and found naira sitting in a corner, crying silently hugging his photo...his heart crushed into pieces seeing her condition...her clothes were dirty, her eyes red and swollen, her face pale and many cuts on her arms and legs, her forehead wound had dried blood...naira looked up and saw her kartik in front of her...

NAIRA:(trying to get up with the support of the wall) k.kart.tikk...

She tried, but fell down...kartik held her, sitting in front of her...he hugged her as she was crying badly...he too cried silently seeing her condition...he felt her body warm with fever...he removed his jacket and made her wear that...naira was still crying hugging him...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Naira...mera bachaa..chlo aao mere sath...tumhe itna tez fever h naa...u need rest..chlo..aajaa mera bachaa...(getting up and picking her in his arms) bss..bss...shh...bss baby...chup hojao ab...mein aa gya naa tumhare pas...bss meri jaan... bss..shh..(caressing her back as he took her to his car)

Kartik sat on the driving seat with her in his lap...naira stopped him as he was going to drive...

NAIRA:(clutching to his shirt) p.aa.ni....p.a.an.i...c.hahi.ye..

Kartik took his bottle and made her drink water...she gulped half of the bottle as she was very thirsty...kartik's eyes welled up seeing her naira's condition...but he knew he had to remain strong for her...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) thik lgg rha h ab..(she nodded with tears in her eyes) nairu baby
...tumhe bhukh lggi hogi naa..2 din se kuch khaya tumne..(she shaked her head in no) mere pas vapis kyu nhi aayi naira...kyu sbki baatein suni...mujhe btati aake... mein fight krta naa tumhare liye...
(Caressing her hair as she hugged him crying badly) Mera chotu baby...itna kuch akele sehti rhi tum..i m sorry baby...jb tumhe meri zroorat thi, mein nhi tha tumhare sath...pr ab mein aa gya hu naa..mein sb thik kr dunga...(Rubbing her back and kissing her temple)
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...