Manish Accident track(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...there's an announcement that I'll just update one story a day or if I get time I'll give an extra update...Many of u suggested me to write one story at a time...so after this OS, I'll first complete one story, then continue with the other...So, maybe I'll not be able to update this OS book for sometime...I m thinking to first complete tum bin...just give ur suggestions guys if it's okk with u.
..thankuu for cooperating...let's continue with this last part of the OS...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik crying in naira's embrace and naira consoling him...she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead after a long time...kartik closed his eyes feeling her touch...

KARTIK:(realizing his mistakes) I m sorry naira...I know mein hmesha galti krta hu aur phir sorry khta hu...hmesha tumhe hurt krta hu...tum mujhe jo chahe vo punishment de do, pr plss mujhe ignore mtt kro...I need u jaan...mein tutt gya hu, kuch smjh nhi aa rha ki kya kru...I..n.ne.ed..u
..j.a.an...(crying joining his hands in front of her for apology)

Naira was hurt, but couldn't see him crying...moreover she realized that when her mother's death truth came out that mansi did the accident, she too was upset with him for no reason...she also didn't trusted him as she was not in a condition to think what's right or wrong...she understood that he was afraid to lose his father as he got him after so long..
..she hugged him tightly, rubbing his back and caressing his hair to calm him...he calmed down after sometime, taking all his pain out...
Naira too was in tears, seeing him crying badly...she wiped his tears as he calmed down and kissed his cheeks...he wiped her tears and held his ears saying sorry...

NAIRA:(holding his hands down his ears) Nhi kartik...plss sorry mtt kaho...I m hurt, pr tumhe ese rote hue nhi dekh skti mein...it's okk baby..mujhe pta h tum papa ko leke tensed the...ab yeh sab chodo aur chlo mere sath...aao..
(Making him stand and taking him to the dinning table)

She made him eat his meal with her own hands lovingly...he ate and then hugged her tightly, hiding himself in her embrace...
Naira took him upstairs in their room..she kept manish's reports in her cupboard and locked the door...kartik was in the washroom, changing his clothes...
He came out in a vest and lower...
Naira had already changed into a nighty in the room...she was sitting on the bed, waiting for him
...he came and hugged her tightly, caressing her hair...he knew she'll not say, but she's hurt due to his bitter words...she snuggled into him and cried remembering the one week, she spent without him...

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back) I m sorry jaan...tumhe meri vajah se akela rhna pda...tum sach keh rhi thi jb bhi family ki baat aati h, mein akela chod deta hu tumhe...
Trust nhi krta tumpe...I m sorry naira...I promise abse kbhi tumhe ignore nhi krunga, tumpe gussa nhi krunga...plss maaf krdo apne iss idiot mendak ko..mein boht bura hu naa hmesha tumhe rulata hu...(with tears in his eyes)

NAIRA:(calming down and wiping her tears) Nhi kartik...ab plss chodo voh sb...bss mujhse promise kro ki mujhe meri baat kehne ka ek mauka doge aur kbhi mujhe khudse dur nhi kroge...(he promised her) Ab btao kya socha h tumne...Papa ki surgery krvani h yaa nhi...isliye tensed the naa tum..(cupping his face)

KARTIK:(laying in her lap, snuggling into her stomach) krani toh h...doctor ne kaha h important h..pr risky bhi...a.gr..p.ap.a..ko..k.u
ch...ho..g.ya..t.oh...(sobbing)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair and kissing his forehead) Kuch nhi hoga kartik...Krishna jii aur ganga maiya sb thik kr denge...sb kuch unpe chod do...tum plss shaant hojao baby..aur rest kro...mujhe pta h mera bachaa mere bina ache se soya nhi tha naa...(he nodded wiping his tears) koi baat nhi...ab mein sulaa dungi tumhe...

Kartik smiled and naira laid on the bed taking kartik in her embrace...he hugged her, trying to snuggle more into her...naira too wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer...she patted his head and sang a lullaby for him...
He slept peacefully after so long..
Naira too slept after sometime...
The next day, surgery was done...
Kartik was all the time tensed, but naira handled him giving him strength...the family were happy to see them together...the surgery was successful and manish regained his memory...he met everyone one by one and apologized to naira that he was adamant to come from that road, so the accident happened...kartik was shocked to know that naira denied him, but he forced her to go from that way...kartik felt more guilty listening this...naira understood kartik's situation and took him out, holding his hand...

NAIRA:(Making him sit on the bench and sitting beside him) Kartik...bachaa ro kyu rhe ho..shh nhi..nhi baby...shh..(wiping his tears as he cried) Tum plss guilty mtt feel kro...jo ho gya, use bhul jao...ab sb thik h naa...toh rona nhi kartik...tum phle hi kitni baar sorry bol chuke ho kal se...ab aur nhi kartik...shh..(kissing his forehead and cheeks)

Kartik hugged her and kissed her forehead...they spent sometime with manish and went home as he was discharged...a week passed by...everything was going good...One day, while naira was coming downstairs in the morning...she fainted, but thank God kartik was beside her...he caught her, preventing her from falling down the stairs...everyone panicked...kartik took her to their room and laid her on the bed...he called the doctor...the doctor sent everyone out and checked her...
Meanwhile kartik was crying for her, getting tensed...everyone consoled him and the doctor came out, giving him the best news...and that was "aapki wife pregnant h Mr goenka...aap papa bnne wale h...congratulations"...

He was on cloud nine receiving this news, for which they were waiting for so long...Everyone hugged him, congratulating him...
He went to naira as she woke up and told her this news...she hugged him and cried in happiness...they were so happy with this news...

THE END................
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it..keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...