Kaira milan

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the next OS from the schedule i.e 6th OS without any further delay...
___________________________________

(The topic for the OS)Let's begin with it

Let's begin with it...........

The scene starts from kartik waking up, rubbing his eyes...he was shocked to see himself all naked with naira in his arms...she too was naked, sleeping peacefully hugging him...he got some flashes of yesterday's night when he got drunk and she brought him from the bar, then he made love to her though naira tried to stop him...he didn't knew why but he didn't regretted it, but instead he was feeling at peace after so long...he gently caressed naira's hair and kissed her forehead after so long...just then, he recalled shubham's death and his mother's crying face and got up in a jerk...naira woke up due to this and saw him wearing his clothes hurriedly...she sat on the bed, covering herself with blanket...kartik looked at her...

KARTIK:(not looking at her) kal ke liye sorry...mein apne hosh mei nhi tha...I m really sorry..

NAIRA:(in a cracked voice) do u regret it...

Kartik didn't answered anything and went, ignoring her...he was still confused regarding his feelings...naira on the other hand, thought that he regretted loving her...she thought that he really hates her to the core...she saw his hanky which was left on the bed and kissed it, hugging it close to her heart...she slept, crying silently with his hanky in her hand...

Kartik reached home and slept, thinking about naira...After a week, naira was feeling uneasiness and nausea, but she ignored it...While returning home, she got unconscious and kartik saw it...he immediately rushed to her and carried her in his arms to his car...he took her to hospital as she wasn't responding even when he sprinkled water on her face...The doctor did some tests and told him that...."Mr goenka...it's a good news for u both...congratulations ur wife is pregnant "

Kartik was shocked listening this...he understood that it was due to the night which they had spent together...he was numb to react...he went to naira's ward and saw her awake, looking at the ceiling...he sat on the bench beside her, holding her hand...

KARTIK:(caressing her stomach) Naira..vo..doctor.r...ne..k.aha..h...k.i..(stammering)

NAIRA:(sternly, not looking at him) pta h mujhe...yhi naa ki mein pregnant hu...don't worry kisi ko pta nhi chlega iss baare mei...pr yeh baby mein abort nhi kraungi...yeh mera baby h, mein akele hi sambhal lungi ise...

KARTIK:(shockingly) Naira...tum ne soch bhi kese liya ki mein tumhe abortion ke liye kahunga... tum mujhe itna cheap smjhti ho..

NAIRA:(with tears in her eyes) bilkul vese hi jese tumne yeh maan liya tha ki shubham ki death ka reason mein hu...tumne bhi toh mujhe itna cheap smjha tha...tumhe khayal nhi aaya ki ek baar apni naira se puchlu ki uski koi galti h bhi yaa nhi...pr nhi, tumne toh bss sazaa de di...isse better toh yeh hota ki uss din shubham ke sath mein bhi marr jaati...(cutted off by him)

KARTIK:(keeping his palm on her mouth, preventing her from speaking further) chup...ekdam chup...kya kuch bhi boli jaa rhi ho tum..(wiping her tears) Kuch nhi ho skta tumhe...meri naira ko kbhi kuch nhi hona chahiye...(Making her sit and hugging her) I m sorry mene tumhari baat nhi suni, pr tum bhi toh mere ek baar kehne pe chli gyi...vapis aa kr pucha bhi nhi ki mein kesa hu...(cupping her face) kyu naira..meri yaad nhi aayi tumhe....

NAIRA:(telling him everything about her injury and that she cannot dance) k.ese...aa.t.i...m.ein.. m.ujh.e...k.hud..t.um.ha.ri...zroorat...th.i...t.um.he...p.ho.ne...b.hi...k.iya...pr..t.um.n.e...m.er.i...b.aa.t...n.hi..s.un.i...(wiping her tears) Aur jb discharge mila, toh aayi thi tumhare pas...pr tumne phir meri baat nhi suni aur mujhe i hate u tkk keh diya...I know maa ko tumhari zroorat thi, pr mujhe bhi toh mere kartik ki zroorat thi...k.y u...t.rust...n.hi...k.iya...m.ujh.pe...k.yu...(crying badly, not looking at him)

Kartik pulled her in a hug, rubbing her back nd caressing her hair lovingly...she calmed down after sometime and told him everything regarding shubham's treatment and his overdose...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) Vo mera bhi bhai tha kartik...mene har mumkin koshish ki use bchane ki, pr uss din mein khud behosh ho gyi thi...I m sorry..i know mujhe tumhe phle hi bta dena chahiye tha...I m sorry kartik...(tears rolled down her cheeks)

KARTIK:(hugging her) bss..bss naira...shaant hojao...galti hum dono ki h...mujhe tumpe trust krna chahiye tha...atleast ek baar tumhari baat sun ni chahiye thi... I m sorry jaan...agr mein time pe aa jaata toh shayad tum aaj bhi dance kr paati...abhi bhi der nhi hui h...(caressing her hair) hum best doctor se consult krenge...sb thik ho jayega...tum plss mujhe ek chance de do..mujhe tumse aur hmare baby se dur nhi rhna...2 saal tkk tumse dur raha hu, ab nhi hoga mujhse...I love u naira...I love u so much meri jaan...(hugging her tighter nd kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) I love u too kartik...I love u so much..(keeping his hand on her belly) hmara baby kartik...hmara bacha...(looking at him, still being in his embrace)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) hnn naira...hmara baby..hmare pyar ki nishaani...(bending down and kissing her belly) we love u baby...aaj aapki vajah se aapke mumma papa phirse ek ho gye... thankuu baby...(kissing naira's cheeks) yeh baby boht special h naira...chahe unplanned kyu naa ho, pr hmare baby ne sb kuch thik kr diya...(wiping her tears as she recalled how he left without answering her that day) I can never regret it jaan...kuch kaha nhi kyuki himmat nhi thi yeh kehne ki I felt peace after so long...mein kbhi tumse nafrat nhi kr skta...I always loved u, pr shayad gusse aur ego ke aage pyar dikhayi nhi de rha tha...(caressing her hair)

Naira nodded and hugged him... kartik cupped her face and captured her lips, holding her waist...naira too responded, caressing his nape...They broke the kiss after sometime and joined their foreheads, promising to be with eachother forever...

THE END........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates..

PRECAP: 7th OS from the schedule...