Craving for u

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next OS i.e 15th OS from the schedule without any further delay...
___________________________________

(The topic for the OS....)

Let's begin with it...

The scene starts from kartik nd naira making love to eachother after so long...(when naira came home first time after she regained memory on Holi, when mansi had decorated their room as a surprise)...kartik was being dominative and naira was moaning, caressing his hair...she knew he had suffered a lot, but never complained...After making love for 3 hours, kartik fell on her, panting...naira caressed his hair and back, kissing his forehead...kartik was still inside her, making her feel complete...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her chest) aaj ese hi rhe skta hu plss... I want to feel u...I need u jaan...I m craving for ur warmth...I want to stay inside u...plss..

Naira realized how much lonely he might be feeling without her...
She wanted him to share his feelings, his pain with her...she wanted to heal him as he too lost his daughter, his princess... nobody saw his pain, just bcoz he's a father...kartik came out of her not getting any response from her...he thought that maybe she didn't wanted this...he said sorry and was going to get up from her, but naira held him, pushing him deep inside her, pressing his ass...
Kartik smiled feeling relaxed and snuggled into her...naira caressed his hair and back lovingly, wrapping her legs around his to cage him in her arms...

NAIRA:(kissing his head) tumhe puchne ki zroorat nhi h kartik...I m all yours mera bachaa...tum toh meri jaan ho...(caressing his face)

Kartik smiled and hugged her, playing with her boobs...naira wanted him to share his pain, not to hide his pain...

KARTIK:(shivering a bit) jaan... thandi lgg rhi h...

NAIRA:(covering them with a blanket) AC kam kr du...tumhari body warm h kartik...tumhe fever h kya..(touching his forehead to check)

KARTIK:(started sobbing) Nhi...bs
.s..m.ujhe...z.or..s.e...h.u.gg.y..k.r.lo....I..m.is.se.d...u..so..m.uc.h...(trying to snuggle more into her)

NAIRA:(hugging him tighter and caressing his back lovingly inside the blanket) I know tumhe boht kuch kehna h, pr keh nhi rhe... just take it out baby...kb tkk apna pain chupaa kr rkhoge...apni feelings share kro mujhse...I can't see u broken like this...mera bachaa..(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(wiping his tears) mein boht akela ho gya tha jaan...har pal bss tumhari yaad aati thi... naksh ne mujhe tumse milne se mna kr diya...vo nhi chahta tha ki mere baare mei tumhe kuch bhi yaad aaye...rishabh ko bhi usne isliye bulaya tha kyuki vo tum dono ek krna chahta tha...jb sbko mere sid bnne ka pta chla, toh bhi naksh ne mujhe tumse dur krna chaha...I know vo bhai h tumhara.
...he cares for u, pr mera kya naira...mere liye toh kisi ne stand nhi liya...m.ein...b.oht...a.kel.a..f.ee
.l..k.rta..tha...p.ura..d.in...bs.s...t.umha.ri...y.aa.d.on...k.e..sa.a.har.e...j.ee.ta...th.a...I...m.is.sed..u...so..m.uc.h...(crying heavily and loudly, taking out his pain) p.lss..m.ujhe... k.bhi...ch.od.k.e...m.tt...jaa.n.a..ab... I..n.ee.d...u...pl.ss...(shivering due to fever)

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back and arms) shh...bss..bss..shh..bss baby..
...chup hojao ab...boht ro liya tumne...ab aur nhi rona...I m sorry kartik...mene tumhe akela kr diya tha naa...pr ab toh mein hu naa tumhare pas...I promise u ab kbhi tumhe chodke nhi jaungi
...I'll heal ur wounds baby..bss thoda time do khudko...(wiping his tears as he calmed down) Ab bilkul nhi rona...bss mera bachaa.
...mera brave baby..(kissing his forehead) I love u so much meri jaan...(pecking his lips)

KARTIK:(kissing her chest) I love u too jaan...I love u so much..(shivering and feeling weak) Jaan abhi bhi thandi lgg rhi h...aur weakness bhu feel ho rhi h...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) mene kaha tha naa tumhe fever h...tum bed pe seedhe lay kro, mein kuch krti hu...mera baby...u'll be okk..(kissing his forehead and cheeks lovingly)

Kartik smiled and came out of her slowly...naira made him lay on the bed and cleaned both of them with wet cloth...she gave him a medicine for fever and rubbed his hands and feet...kartik smiled at her concern and pulled her closer to his chest...he caressed her face, kissing her forehead, cheeks, chin, nose and captured her lips...naira responded, but let him dominate as he really needed this...

They broke the kiss after sometime and naira ruffled his hair...she covered him with blanket and wore a nighty...she told kartik to wait and brought a bowl of ice water and cotton cloth with her...she sat beside him and kept the cloth dipped in cold water on his forehead...the whole night, she kept changing his cloth and pressing his arms nd legs till his temperature reduced...kartik got up in the morning and saw her in the same position, pressing his head...

KARTIK:(shocked) Naira tum raat ko soyi nhi...(she didn't said anything and looked down) Naira mera toh pta nhi, pr tumhari tabiyat zroor kharab ho jayegi... (getting up and hugging her) thak gyi naa...

She nodded and snuggled into him...kartik was fine now...he saw her tired and kissed her forehead
...naira smiled and he removed her nighty, making her naked...he pulled her closer and she snuggled into his chest, hugging him...kartik laid down with her in his arms...he patted her head to make her sleep...naira slept peacefully hugging him...kartik caressed her back and kept adoring her...he was blessed to have her...he just prayed to God to never separate them...he craved for her warmth, which he finally got...naira snuggled more into him in sleep, making him smile...

THE END.....
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 16th OS from the schedule...