Sherni's mendak

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this storybook...Those who want me to write second part of my baby, give some suggestions or I'll end it there only...let's continue with the next OS i.e 14th OS from the schedule without any further delay...
___________________________________

(This is the topic for the OS....)

Let's begin with it....
The scene starts from kaira hugging eachother after their patchup, when kartik tells that he too don't want abortion..(when naira was going to leave the house, but he stops her)...naira broke the hug and wiped his tears
...she kissed his forehead, cupping his face and hugged him again... kartik smiled and snuggled into her neck...naira sensed that he's still scared and is pretending to be strong for her...she kept his hand on her belly and looked at him...kartik bent on his knees and caressed her belly, kissing it once...he wanted their baby, but was scared for naira...

Naira took him to their room... kartik brought her bag too and kept it near the cupboard...

KARTIK:(with tears in his eyes) Naira agr mera decision change nhi hota toh tum mujhe chodke chli jaati...(in a low voice)

NAIRA:(not meeting his eyes) pta nhi...shayad hnn, pr sirf tb tkk jb tkk tum khud yeh realise nhi kr lete ki hum baby ko nhi kho skte...
I m sorry...tumhe boht hurt kiya naa mene..(going towards him and cupping his face)

Kartik looked down, not saying anything...naira knew he had a lot to say...she held his hand nd took him to the bed, making him sit there...she said beside him with the support of the bedrest and took him in her embrace...kartik hugged her tightly, snuggling into her chest...

KARTIK:(teary eyed) dar lgg rha h naira...mein tumhare bina nhi jii paunga..(snuggling more into her chest)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) tumhe kisne kaha ki tumhe mere bina rhna pdega...mein apne mendak ko chodkr kahi nhi jaa rhi...(Rubbing his back as he started crying badly, taking out his pain) shh...nhi kartik...abhi tum ne hi kaha tha naa ki mumma ki diary pdh ke tumhe strength mili h, phir kyu dar rhe ho...mujhe kuch nhi hoga kartik...ulta baby ke aane ke baad toh mere clot reoccur hone ke chances boht kam ho jayenge...(wiping his tears) Kartik plss apni feelings share kro...apne andr kuch bhi mtt rkho..just let it out...mein tumhe ese nhi dekh skti..(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(wiping his tears) Naira mein baby se boht pyar krta hu... mujhe bhi yeh baby chahiye, pr tumhe khone ke risk pe nhi...hnn mujhe mumma ki diary pdh ke boht strength mili thi...isliye toh mene apna decision change kiya h, pr dar bhi lgg rha h...agr tumhe kuch ho gya toh...I need u jaan... naira ke bina kartik kuch bhi nhi h...baby i m sorry...(caressing her belly) aapke papa boht selfish ho kr soch rhe h naa...pr plss papa se nafrat mtt krna...I really love u... Papa loves u...pr I love ur mumma more...I..m..s.sor.ryy..(crying silently, keeping his hand on her belly and laying his head on naira's chest)

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back) baby apne papa se nafrat nhi kr skta... vo bhi tumse boht pyar krta h kartik...(caressing his arms) bss... bss..shh...bss kartik...shaant hojao
...ab decision toh le liya h naa ki hum baby abort nhi krayenge... (he nodded) phir negative kyu soch rhe ho kartik...humei positive sochna chahiye naa..hum jaisa sochte h, vesa hi hota h... isliye agr hum acha sochenge toh sb acha hi hoga...(wiping his tears) Aur tum sherni ke husband hoke himmat kese haar skte ho... problems toh aati rhti h life mei, pr humei fight krna hoga naa...
(Pecking his nose) aur iss mushkil se hum saath mei fight krenge... sherni ka mendak darpok nhi h, vo toh sbse strong h...hnaa..bnoge naa mere strong mendak...(cupping his face)

KARTIK:(nodded with a smile) I promise u naira...mein tumhara strong mendak bnke dikhaunga...
I m sorry baby...(kissing her belly) Papa aapse promise krte h ki aapko aur aapki mumma ko kuch nhi hone denge...sherni ka husband bina fight kiye haar nhi maan skta...sherni ka mendak weak nhi pdd skta...(kissing naira's cheeks) thankuu naira... mujhe himmat dene ke liye aur mera dar khatam krne ke liye...ab hum apne baby ka welcome ache se krenge...I love u both...(hugging her tightly and caressing her belly)

NAIRA:(caressing his back) we love u too kartik...I m proud of u... tum dekhna ab sb thik ho jayega... (kissing his forehead and cheeks) Ab thodi der rest krlo plss...mujhe pta h tum kal se thik se soye nhi naa...(caressing his face)

KARTIK:(Making her lay on the bed properly) rest ki zroorat tumhe zyada h...aur vese bhi mujhe tumhare bina neend nhi aati...(laying beside her and hugging her, snuggling into her neck) I love u meri sherni...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) I love u too mere mendak...sherni ke strong mendak...(pecking his lips lightly)

KARTIK:(caressing her lips) kiss krna h toh ache se kro naa...isse mera kya bnega...(with a cute pout)

Naira chuckled at his cuteness and turned sideways towards him
...she cupped his face, capturing his lips for a kiss...kartik too responded equally, caressing her waist...naira broke the kiss after sometime and hugged him tightly, feeling him close to her...kartik smiled wholeheartedly, feeling her warmth...he kept his one hand on her belly, smiling at her...
Naira kept her hand above his and gave him an assuring smile...

After this, kartik never lost his strength as naira was always there for him...He took care of her very well and she gave birth to a babygirl after nine months...kartik was so happy that he changed his decision or he would've lost his princess...he thanked naira for everything and they lived happily forever...

THE END......
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like..keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 15th OS from the schedule...