Akshara's accident truth(1)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this storybook...this is the track from the show when naira withdrew akshara's murder case to save mansi...this is kaira oriented mainly, so family involvement will be less...let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik following naira as she went upstairs after taking the case back
...he held her hand, stopping her from going...she turned and looked at him with teary eyes...

KARTIK:(holding her from her shoulders) Naira...plss ek baar meri baat sunlo naa...plss trust me mein phle hi tumhe sb kuch bta dena chahta tha...mene boht koshish bhi ki, pr nhi bta paya...

NAIRA:(holding his hands) mein gussa nhi hu kartik, bss hurt hu ki mere kartik ne mujhse itni bdi baat chupayi...boht hurt hu mein aur apne dukh se bahr aane ke liye mujhe kuch time chahiye... isliye plss mujhe kuch time ke liye akela chod do...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) it's okk bachaa...tumhe jitna time chahiye, tum le lo...pr agr hum sath rhenge toh dukh kam hoga naa...plss nairu...plss mere sath chlo baby...plss..(wiping her tears as tears rolled down her cheeks) mein tumhe iss haalat mei akela nhi chod skta...mujhe pta h u need me...chlo naa bachaa...plss...

Naira nodded and agreed to go back with him...kartik hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly
...naira too responded slowly, hugging his waist...he took her down, side hugging her..everyone were happy to see her, but she didn't looked at anyone...kartik assured the singhanias that he's there with her...he took her to the goenka villa with him...during the whole journey, she was silent... kartik was worried for her...he took her in and dadi did their aarti...

DADI:(caressing her hair) tum thik ho naa beta...

KARTIK:(side hugging naira) dadi plss...naira ko araam ki zroorat h..
Mein use room mei le ke jaa rha hu...(carrying her in his arms)

Saying this, he took her upstairs with him...kartik laid her on the bed and locked the door..he came back to her and hugged her, laying beside her...naira kept her hand on his chest, hugging him...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Jaan.
..ese chup chup mtt rho naa...kuch toh bolo...baat kro mujhse...apna pain apne andr mtt dbao..mein hu naa...mujhse share kro baby...(kissing her forehead lovingly)

Naira looked at him with teary eyes...she hugged him tightly and started crying badly...kartik rubbed her back nd caressed her hair, letting her cry for sometime.
...he told her everything that how akhil lied to him that she knows everything and he tried to meet her, but couldn't...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead and caressing her hair as she was crying in his embrace) Mujhe pta h naira mene tumhe boht hurt kiya h naa...pr mene yeh sb intentionally nhi kiya...shaadi ke baad bhi mene koshish ki tumhe btane ki, pr phir hmara dusre flat mei shift hona, tumhara accident aur phir ghar vapis jaane ki khushi mei tumhe btana hi bhul gya...mein tumse kuch chupana nhi chahta tha naira...I know yeh sb meri mistake justify nhi krta... mujhe tumhe sb kuch hi bta dena chahiye tha...kisi aur pe trust krna hi nhi chahiye tha...I m sorry baby...I m so sorry mera bachaa... (caressing her back)

Naira realized that he actually tried a lot to tell her something during their marriage, even when they were restricted to meet eachother...she calmed down after sometime and looked at him
...kartik cupped her face with both hands and wiped her tears, shaking his head in no...he kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and at last captured her lips...he started kissing her softly trying to take her pain...naira caressed his hair, reciprocating the kiss...she broke the kiss after sometime and kissed his forehead lovingly...

KARTIK:(caressing her face) mein sb thik kr dunga bachaa...I promise...(kissing her forehead and getting up)

NAIRA:(holding his hand to stop him) mtt jao plss...

KARTIK:(smiling) mein bss abhi aaya...tumhe bhukh lggi hogi naa..
..i m sure tumne breakfast nhi kiya..hnaa...

She nodded and he went downstairs to bring breakfast for her...naira got up and opened her wardrobe to change her clothes, but she saw a slip she had kept as a reminder for kartik's birthday...

NAIRA:(hitting her forehead lightly) Ohh God...kitni stupid hu naa mein...iss sb mei apne mendak ka birthday hi bhul gyi...vo bechara mujhe cheer up krne mei lgaa hua h aur ese behave kr rha h jese kal kuch h hi nhi...nhi ab jo ho gya so ho gya...vese bhi ismei kartik ki koi galti nhi h...ab mein apne mendak ka birthday bilkul vese hi celebrate krungi jese mene socha tha...I love you kartik...

Naira went to change, while kartik came with the breakfast...
He saw naira combing her hair and thinking something...he kept the breakfast on the table and went to her...

KARTIK:(backhugging her as she stood up) Kya soch rha h mera baby...

NAIRA:(turning towards him and hugging him) Kuch nhi...chlo ab breakfast kr lete h, phir mujhe shopping pe jaana h...tum chloge naa mere sath...(smiling)

KARTIK:(happy to see that she's okk now) Offcourse baby...tumhe jaha jaana h, hum chlenge...bss mera bachaa khush hona chahiye...(kissing her forehead)

Naira smiled and kartik took her to the couch...they both sat together and naira got happy seeing her favourite breadpakoda
...she knew it was done by kartik only...he fed her lovingly, followed   by her...kartik then got ready and naira went downstairs to talk to other family members...she told them about their plan for kartik's birthday...

NAIRA:(to everyone) toh kesa lgga apko yeh idea...I m sorry mene aapse puche bina hi sb decide kr liya...aapne bhi toh kuch plan kiya hi hoga, pr mene yeh sb boht phle se soch ke rkha tha...

DADI:(happily) Mujhe toh yeh idea boht acha lgaa...party toh hum har saal krte h, isbaar kuch alag krte h naa...

Everyone agreed with her and supported naira...Naira divided the work amongst everyone and then went to kartik...they both went for shopping..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik overwhelmed with naira's surprise...