My baby(1)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this storybook...I'll try to update as much as possible till Saturday... After that I won't be able to update...So, let's continue with the next OS i.e 13th OS from the schedule...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik passing through the corridor of the hospital...he was a very big businessman, who had come here for monthly checkup...He was walking, when he stopped listening someone's cries...his heart started beating fast, listening to the sweet cries...he couldn't stop himself from going in...he opened the door and saw a cute, pretty girl crying badly and panicking as the doctor was going to give her injection...The girl looked towards him and ran to him, hugging him...kartik was shocked seeing this, but he kept his hand on her head...

NAIRA:(crying silently) d.dadd.y...

Kartik was shocked to hear daddy from her mouth...Before he could say anything, the girl fainted in his arms...he held her, preventing her from falling...

DOCTOR:(to kartik) I m really sorry Mr goenka...yeh hmari patient h naira...she has lost her parents in an accident a week ago
...tb se she's in trauma...inke brain pe effect pda h isliye she's behaving like a 5 yrs kid aur aapko dekh kr daddy keh diya...(coming towards him) don't worry Mr goenka...hum ise orphanage mei chod denge...she'll be okk there...really sorry for the inconvenience...(holding naira's hand to take her from him)

KARTIK:(holding her hand from his grip and hugging naira) Nhi doctor...aap ise orphanage nhi bhej skte kyuki she's mine now... I'll take her with me...don't worry mein naira ka pura khayal rkhunga...she's completely my responsibility now...(picking her in his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist)

DOCTOR:(apologizing) Sorry Mr goenka, but hum ese hi kisi patient ko kisi ke pas nhi chod skte...aapka naira se koi relation hona zroori h, otherwise u can't take her with u...

KARTIK:(caressing her back lovingly) don't worry...I can understand ur situation...mein abhi apne lawyer ko bulaa leta hu
...he'll arrange marriage papers...naira will be my wife now, phir toh aap use mere sath jaane de skte h naa...(laying naira on the hospital bed and caressing her hair lovingly)

Doctor nodded and waited for sometime...the lawyer came and kartik signed on the papers...he took naira's hand, putting her thumbprint there...Now they were officially married...The lawyer went, giving the marriage certificate...kartik picked up naira in his arms, caressing her hair...

DOCTOR:(confused) Mr goenka... mene hmesha logon ko apni wife ke bimaar hone pe unhe chodte hue dekha h...aaj phli baar kisi ko ek aisi ladki se shaadi krte dekh rha hu, jiska mind ek bache ki tarah h...

KARTIK:(smiling) love is blind doctor...jb pyar hota h toh kisi aur chiz ki zroorat nhi hoti...I love naira...it's love at first site for me..

He went taking naira with him... the doctor smiled listening to him
...Kartik took naira to his villa nd directly took her to his room...he laid her on the bed, covering her with a blanket...he caressed her face and kissed her forehead for the first time...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I love u baby...abse aap meri responsibility ho...mein aapko hmesha protect krunga jaan...abse u r my baby...my baby wifey...(kissing her cheeks lightly)

Naira woke up after sometime and saw herself in an unknown room...kartik came to her and pulled her in his lap as she started crying and panicking...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh...bss..bss bachaa...shaant hojao...aap safe ho baby..bsss meri jaan..(moving to and fro in the room, trying to calm her)

Kartik took her in the balcony and cooed her in his arms, caressing her back lovingly...she calmed down and snuggled into his neck, feeling safe with him...

KARTIK:(caressing her back lovingly) bss mera bachaa...rona nhi ab...hmm..mein hu naa aapke sath...(Sitting on the swing with her in his lap)

NAIRA:(looking at him and clutching to his shirt) daddy...aap mujhe chodke nhi jaoge naa..plss mtt jaana...I need u..mumma papa bhi chle gye...mein bad girl hu naa, isliye vo mujhe chodke chle gye...I miss them..(with tears in her eyes)

KARTIK:(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) Nhi baby...aap bad nhi ho...aap toh meri good girl ho...don't worry mein aapke pas hi rhunga hmesha...pr aap mujhe daddy mtt bolo..mein abse aapka husband hu...toh aap mujhe kartik bula skte ho jaan...(caressing her hair as she hugged him)

NAIRA:(snuggling more into him) Kartik toh boht tough name h... mein aapko kittu bulaa skti hu plss..(he nodded happily) yaayyy...
Thankuu kittu..i love u so much..
(Kissing his cheeks)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) I love u too meri baby wifey...meri jaan..(caressing her hair)

Naira kept her head on his shoulder, feeling content...kartik stood up with her in his lap...his one hand was below her ass and one was caressing her back... naira's hands were wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist...kartik smiled as the wind blowed, making the atmosphere more calm...he took her in and opened his closet, taking a t-shirt for her...

KARTIK:(caressing her face as she looked at him) nairu baby... aap jaldi se freshen up hoke change krlo...phir mein aapko yummy yummy food khilaunga...
(Kissing her cheeks)

NAIRA:(laying her head on his shoulder) Aap kraa do...bath bhi aur change bhi...plss kittu...mujhe nhi aata kuch bhi...(Clinging onto him)

Kartik smiled and caressed her back lovingly...he removed her clothes, laying her on the bed...he was mesmerized seeing her beauty...he removed her panty and kissed her thighs, making her shiver...kartik kissed her boobs once and took her to the bathroom...he made her sit in the bathtub and made her bath...he wiped her body, taking her out in his arms...naira snuggled into him
...kartik made her wear her panty and his own t-shirt...it was reaching till her upper thighs... kartik combed her hair properly and took her downstairs in his lap
...he fed her lovingly with his own hands...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...I want suggestions for the last part of this OS...if u hv something, then do tell guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... keep supporting guys...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: last part of this OS...