Kartik's pain(2)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this OS
...let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira and kartik reaching their apartment, which naira had booked...They both kept the luggage in the room and looked around the house...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) kaisa lgga hmara naya ghar...acha h naa...

KARTIK:(hugging her) boht pyara h...meri naira ki choice best h..

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) aur meri sbse best choice mera kartik h...mera mendak..

KARTIK:(looking at her with tears in his eyes) do i really deserve u...(with cracked voice)

Naira knew what he might be going through...she took him to their room and made him sit on the bed, making him drink water...kartik wiped his tears, giving a fake smile to hide his pain...naira sat on the bed, opening her arms for him...kartik hugged her, snuggling into her chest as he half laid on the bed...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) tumhe apna pain chupane ki zroorat nhi h kartik...mujhe pta h tumhare liye boht mushkil rha hoga yeh sb
...h.m.ari..b.eti..k.aisi..d.ik.hti..t.hi...v.o...(crying silently)

KARTIK:(tears rolled down his eyes recalling his daughter) h.m.a.ri...k.ai.ra...b.il.kul...t.um.hare...j.aisi..t.hi...b.oh.t...p.ya.ri...I.tni...s.und.ar..k.i...mnn..k.r...r.ha...t.ha..k.i..u.se...d.ekhta..h.i..r.hu...(he told her everything in what circumstances he took the decision, him holding their daughter and then nurse telling that she left so early, him seeing her for the last time and how he gave krish to her saying that he's their baby) k.yu...n.ai.ra..k.yu...hu. m.se...h.ma.ri...b.eti...c.hii.n...g.yi... I..m...s.or.ryy...n.ai.ra...m.ein...k.uch...n.hi...k.r..p.ay.a...(crying badly)

Naira didn't said anything, just tightened her hold on him hugging him more tightly as he started crying loudly, shaking vigorously in her arms...she too cried, feeling the pain of losing their first child...naira calmed down after sometime and saw kartik still crying badly hugging her...she rubbed his back, trying to calm him...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) bss... bss...shh..bss bachaa...chup hojao..
(Kissing his forehead) shh...bss kartik...tumhari koi galti nhi h baby...shayad uska aur hmara sath bss itna hi tha...(cupping his face) idhar dekho meri taraf...bss ab...rona nhi bachaa..(wiping his tears) jo hua usmei tumhari ya kisi ki bhi koi galti nhi thi...isliye khud ko blame krna bnd kro...we hv to move on kartik...hmari kaira jaha bhi h, boht khush rhe... bss yhi pray krte h god se...(hugging him tightly) tumse kisne kaha ki u don't deserve me...bhai ki baaton pe dhyaan mtt do..esi family ka kya fayda jise tumhara dard, tumhari takleef na dikhe...
(Caressing his back) hum dono h naa ek dusre ke liye...vhi boht h.. I'll always be there with u kartik... u trust me naa..(he hummed) phir bss...ab yeh sb mtt sochna..hum ek nayi shuruwat krenge...sbse dur, sirf hum dono...

KARTIK:(getting out of her embrace and wiping her tears) abse no crying...mein hu naa tumhare pas...hum sb thik kr denge...hnaa..(she nodded looking at him) chlo ab...tum rest kro thodi der...mein dinner bna ke aata hu..(kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(smiling) uski zroorat nhi h...mene bahr se order kr diya tha
..mujhe pta h tum bhi thak gye ho naa...(caressing his hair)

He nodded and went to bring the dinner as the bell rang...he served in a plate nd took it to her...naira fed him lovingly with her own hands, followed by kartik...After dinner, kartik made naira lay on the bed and laid beside her...he hugged her waist, snuggling into her chest...naira smiled and wrapped his arms around him...

KARTIK:(with a cute pout) Naira.. mujhe tumhare upar sona h plss...sulaa do naa...

Naira chuckled at his cute antics and pulled him completely over her...kartik snuggled into her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance...naira covered him with blanket and sang a lullaby for him...he slept peacefully like a small baby...naira too slept adoring him...

As time passed, everything was back to normal...goenkas and singhanias had realized their mistakes and were guilty, but naira never allowed them to come near kartik...she didn't wanted anyone to hurt him even if it's his family...kartik was blessed to have her as she healed his wounds...They had established a company on their own nd worked together...After a year, naira and kartik were blessed with a cute baby boy...But their kaira always remained special to them as she was their first child...

THE END..............
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 6th OS from the schedule...