Mikhu's bday

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the next OS from the schedule without any further delay...
___________________________________

This is the topic for the OS...
Let's begin now.....

The scene starts from shivi getting ready in front of the mirror...she was doing some light makeup when a pair of hands hugged her waist from behind... (u might hv understood it's mohsin obviously)

SHIVI:(showing fake anger) tum abhi tkk ready nhi hue...Ohh God.. kya kru mein...kbse utha rhi thi naa tumhe, pr tum ho ki "shivi pls 5 mins sone do naa"...ab jaldi jao... aaj itna special day h aur agr tumne late kiya naa toh dekhna...
(Turning to him)

Mohsin made a cute pout nd nodded like a child...he went to get ready, while shivi chuckled at his cute antics...she kept his clothes on the bed and waited for him...mohsin came out in a towel wrapped around his waist...

SHIVI:(smiling) chlo ab tum ready ho jao, tb tkk mein zeba dii ke pas jaa rhi hu mikhu ko ready krne...(excitedly) aaj toh mere baby ka bday h...it'll be so fun...

Mohsin held her hand and pulled her towards him...she collided with his chest, while he held her waist, caging her in his arms... shivi blushed as he nuzzled his nose in her neck, inhaling her fragrance...

MOHSIN:(hugging her) that's not fair...saara pyar sirf mikhu ke liye
...mujhse toh koi pyar hi nhi krta.. hnn aaj uska bday h, pr thodi attention toh apne iss baby ko bhi de do...(kissing her neck)

SHIVI:(breaking the hug nd cupping his face) aww mere baby ko attention chahiye..(he nodded cutely) okk fine...5 min h tumhare pas, fir mein apne bday boy ke sath busy ho jaungi...(Smirking)

Mohsin smiled as she kissed his forehead and cheeks lovingly...he held her face, bringing her closer and captured her lips for a kiss...
They broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother... shivi kissed his naked chest...

SHIVI:(patting his cheeks) chlo ab boht ho gya...jaldi se ready ho jao
...mein jaa rhi hu sbke pas..

MOHSIN:(caressing her face) okk fine..pr ek baat kahu...aaj boht hot lgg rhi ho...agr mikhu ka bday naa hota toh ek pal ke liye bhi khudse dur na jaane deta....

Shivi blushed and hit his shoulder lightly, coming out of his arms... she ran out, making him chuckle..
Mohsin got ready and came out to the breakfast area and saw everyone sitting there, except shivi and mikhu...

ZEBA:(saw him looking for shivi) Kya hua bhai...kise dhund rhe ho.. shivi ko...

MOHSIN:(Making up an excuse) hnn vo...mikhu...mikhu toh shivi ke pas hoga naa, toh bss kuch pictures click krni thi bday boy ki...(trying to be innocent)

SAJJAD:(suppressing his laughter) bday boy ki yaa phir bday boy ki mami ki...

Everyone chuckled listening him, while mohsin glared at sajjad...

SAJJAD:(saw shivi coming with mikhu) lo aa gyi bhabhi...(sighed in relief that he got saved)

AMMI:(to all) chlo ab aao sb breakfast krlo...(to shivi) beta tu bhi ajaa...

Shivi nodded and sat beside zeba, giving mikhu to her...mohsin sat beside her, holding her hand under the table...mikhu looked at shivi with innocent eyes...

ABBU:(adoring them) isse kya hua...pkka koi demand h janaab ki tbhi toh ese dekh rha h...vo bhi apni mami se...hnaa mikhu...

SHIVI:(Leaving mohsin's hand) Kya hua baby...kuch chahiye aapko..hnn..(caressing his head)

MIKHU:(swaying his arms towards her, trying to come to her) m.am.iii...(jumping in zeba's lap to come to her)

TAHA:(to zeba) dekha...pura mami ka chamcha h yeh...isse breakfast bhi shivi ke pas hi krna h...(smiling)

ZEBA:(smiling) aww mikhu... aapko mami pas jaana h..hmm... jao baby...(Giving him to shivi)

SHIVI:(Making him sit in her lap nd kissing his cheeks) mikhu... mera baby...(playing with him)

Mikhu giggled as she made cute faces...everyone started having breakfast together...shivi fed mikhail and mohsin was feeding shivi...

MIKHU:(hitting mohsin's hand lightly) happp...(cutely)

Everyone laughed seeing mohsin's face...shivi too laughed hearing mikhu..

MOHSIN:(jealous) hnn beta...ab kya apni biwi ko kuch khilaa bhi nhi skta...vese bhi mujhse toh ab koi pyar hi nhi krta...

TAHA:(teasingly) zeba...yeh koi sbke liye nhi tha naa..sirf shivi ke liye tha...hnaa..

ZEBA:(laughing at him) bhai aap mikhu se jealous ho rhe ho...I can't believe this...

Mikhu saw everyone laughing, so he too started laughing in shivi's lap...

AMMI:(smiling) yeh toh ese hss rha h jaise isse sb smjh aa rha h...

SHIVI:(whispered to mohsin as mikhu was busy with his toy) don't worry baby...I love u the most...u look so cute when u r jealous ...(holding his hand)

Mohsin blushed and caressed her hand...They had the photo session on a beautiful location...While others were busy clicking photos, mohsin took shivi with him to a lakeside...

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) kuch pics mere sath bhi ho jaye...hmara private photo session...(kissing her cheeks)

Shivi smiled and nodded...mohsin sat on the grass and pulled shivi in his lap, backhugging her...he had set the camera on auto set mode...he then turned her a bit and kissed her cheeks, which was being captured in the camera... They clicked many such photos and went back to click pictures with the family...mikhu crawled to shivi as he saw her coming... shivi picked him in her arms and kissed his forehead, hugging him
...mohsin smiled, admiring them..
Sajjad clicked their pictures secretly as they were playing with him...It came out so beautiful as they were candid...They clicked family pictures too nd then mikhu cut the cake with zeba and taha holding his hand...Shivi made cute faces to make him smile and sajjad clicked the trio (taha, zeba nd mikhail)...

The whole day, they enjoyed a lot...Mohsin posted pictures with shivi and mikhu, writing the caption as "my two bachaas"... Like this, the whole day passed with happy memories...

THE END..........
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 4th OS from the schedule...