Royal Love(4)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this OS..
..let's continue with this without any further delay...
___________________________________
Next day, maharani aashi was accused of a murder...she went to mohsin's room to manipulate him so that she doesn't have to leave the mahal...she saw shivangi feeding mohsin fruits...she burnt in jealousy seeing his love for him as he too fed her lovingly...

AASHI:(knocking the door) Kya hum andr aa skte h...

Mohsin nodded and looked at shivangi with a sad pout...shivi held his hand, assuring him that she's there with him...aashi came in and sat on her knees infront of mohsin, joining her hands...

AASHI:(with crocodile tears) Mohsin...aapko sach mei lgta h ki hum kisi ka katal kr skte h...aapko hum pe zara sa bhi bharosa nhi...

MOHSIN:(feeding shivi) Aap khayiye naa shivi...(to aashi) baat hmare bharosa krne ki nhi h...hum ek raja h aur saare saboot aapke khilaaf h...hum kuch nhi kr skte...aur ab toh aap hmari rani bhi nhi hongi...(Making her face the reality)

AASHI:(getting up and sitting on mohsin's lap, shocking both of them) humei pta h mohsin...pr aap hmei ek din ke liye toh patni hone ka sukh de skte h...hmare hisse ka pyar humei milega naa...
Sirf aaj ke liye...aap hmare pas rukk jayiye...phir kal se toh vese bhi hmei aapko, iss mahal ko chodke jaana pdega...(hugging him and intentionally rubbing her boobs on his face)

Mohsin tried to break the hug, but she held him tightly...shivi pushed her away from him and glared at her...mohsin side hugged shivi, calming her as so much anger is not good for her and their baby...

SHIVI:(sternly) Aap kyu mohsin ke sath zabardasti kr rhi h...suna nhi unhone kya kaha...

AASHI:(glaring at her) shivangi aap thodi der ke liye yaha se chli jayiye...hum apne pati se akele mei baat krna chahte h...aur aap humei nhi rokk skti...kyuki vo aapse phle, hmare pati h...hmara unpe aapse zyaada hakk bnta h...
(Angrily)

MOHSIN:(unable to control his anger) bss kijiye...yeh kese baat kr rhi h aap hmari shivi se...aap se kisne kaha ki aapka humpe shivangi se zyada hakk h...agr kisi ka hum pe hakk h toh vo sirf hmari shivi ka...chli jayiye yaha se, vrna humse bura koi nhi hoga...

Aashi went, looking at shivi disgustingly...mohsin saw shivi crying silently, recalling her bad words...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair and rubbing her back...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shh.
...aap unki baaton pe kyu dhyaan de rhi h...aapko pta h naa aapke mohsin sirf aapke hi h...agr hum pe kisi ka hkk h, toh vo sirf aapka h shivi...hmm...(wiping her tears and cupping her face)

SAMRITI:(coming from behind) Mohsin bilkul sahi keh rhe h shivi...

Mohsin and shivi looked back and saw samriti coming...shivi got up and ran to her, hugging her...she cried badly in her arms...samriti caressed her hair and kissed her forehead, calming her...

SAMRITI:(Making her sit on the bed and sitting beside her) bss shivi...tum kyu ro rhi ho...unki baaton pe dhyaan mtt do...tum jaanti ho naa ki tumhare mohsin sirf tumse pyar krte h...(she nodded looking at mohsin) phir kyu itna soch rhi ho...mohsin...(signaling him to assure shivi)

Mohsin nodded and came to them
...he sat behind shivi and backhugged her, kissing her cheeks...he assured her that he'll always be there for her...samriti told mohsin and shivangi about last night's scene when vedika nd Pallavi forced a servant on bed...

MOHSIN:(feeling disgusted) chii... humne kbhi nhi socha tha ki yeh dono itni gir skti h...samriti kya aap uss sevak ko pehchanti h...(still hugging shivi)

SAMRITI:(recalling his face) Ese toh nhi bta skte mohsin...pr dekh kr zroor pehchaan skte h...hum ek kaam krte h...aaj raat ko hum khud vedika aur Pallavi ke room mei nazar rkhenge aur pta krenge ki vo sevak h kon...aur uski kya majboori h...(mohsin nodded) Aap shivi ka khayal rkhna...aur aap dono ko boht boht bdhayi ho...(caressing shivi's belly)

MOHSIN:(Confused) aapko kese pta...shivi ne btaya..

SAMRITI:(caressing shivi's face) hmm...ab hmari behn humse kuch chupaa skti h kya...chinta mtt kijiye...hum kisi ko kuch nhi btayenge..(to mohsin) shivi ab araam krna...aur zyada sochna mtt iss baare mei...(hugging shivi)

Shivi nodded and samriti went... mohsin locked the door and went to shivi, picking her in his arms...

MOHSIN:(Sitting on the bed with her in his lap) Aap thik h naa shivi...(caressing her hair)

Shivi nodded and snuggled more into mohsin's lap...mohsin patted her head and made her sleep...he laid her on the bed nd covered her with a blanket...he kissed her forehead and went out, telling the daasi's to take care of her if she wakes up...

IN THE EVENING.......
Vedika and Pallavi made up a plan to kill shivi...they kidnapped her and took her to a dark room...
Mohsin got worried not finding her...everyone were searching for her..samriti and mohsin saw vedika and pallavi smirking and going somewhere...they followed them and reached the dark room..
...mohsin's heart broke into pieces seeing shivi in such a bad condition...she was crying badly, begging them to leave her as they were slapping her...samriti ran and pulled both of them away from shivi...they were taken to the raj sabha by the officers of the mahal...

Samriti too went leaving mohsin and shivi alone...mohsin opened the ropes, freeing shivi...he took her in his arms, hugging her tightly...shivi cried badly, feeling pain in her body...

SHIVI:(caressing her belly) h.m.a.r.a...b.ach.aa..u.se...k.uch...h.oga..t.oh..n.hi...n.aa..(crying)

MOHSIN:(carrying her in his arms) hum abhi ved ji ke pas chlte h...kuch nhi hoga shivi...aap shaant hojao...hmare bache ko kuch nhi hoga...(Taking her directly to their room, where samriti had already called the ved jii)

Mohsin laid her on the bed and sat beside her...the ved maata checked her and told that both shivi and their baby is fine, but shivi should not take any stress now...she went and others too left, giving them privacy...mohsin's acharya exposed vedika and pallavi with the help of samriti and they were sent back to their parents as their marriage with mohsin was made nil...vedika and pallavi's parents too disowned them, feeling ashamed of their daughters...aashi was sent in life time imprisonment....

Mohsin was with shivi in their room...he locked the door and gave her a relaxing bath, curing her wounds...he took her to the bed and sat with her in his lap...

MOHSIN:(caressing her face) Shivi...aapko kahi aur toh nhi lggi
...aap thik h naa..kahi dard toh nhi ho rha...(kissing her forehead)

SHIVI:(hugging him tightly) aapke hote hue hmei kese kuch ho skta h...pr hum sach mei boht dar gye the mohsin...humei sirf apne bache ki chinta ho rhi thi... agr hmare bache ko kuch ho jaata toh hum jii nhi paate...(tears rolled down her eyes)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) bss..
..bss shivi...kuch nhi hua hmari shehzaadi ko...aap ro kyu rhi h..ab toh sb thik h naa...ab naa toh vedika h, naa pallavi aur naa hi aashi...ab humei koi alag nhi kr skta aapse...(kissing her cheeks)

SHIVI:(kissing his forehead) hum aap se boht pyar krte h mohsin... aapko kisi ke sath bhi share nhi kr skte...pr samriti didi ka kya... unhe bhi toh kisi ki zroorat hogi naa, jo unhe pyar kre, unka khayal rkhe, unhe maa bnne ka sukh de...humei lgta h aapko unki shaadi kisi aur se krani chahiye...

Mohsin nodded happily as now he will be having only one wife and that's his shivi...he made her sleep in his lap, patting her head...

THE END.................
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u liked the concept...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Not thought yet🤔