Kartik's pain(1)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the next OS from the schedule i.e the 5th topic...
___________________________________

(The topic for the OS)Let's begin with it

Let's begin with it.....

The scene starts from everyone blaming kartik for swapping the children nd lying to naira about their baby...naksh had held his collar and punched him in anger..
Naira held him, preventing him from falling...she was shocked that how could everyone blame him without understanding his situation...he too had lost his baby but nobody saw his grief and pain
...naira looked in his eyes, which had guilt nd pain...she wiped his tears, shaking her head in no and made him sit on the sofa...

NAKSH:(shocked) Naira...tu abhi bhi isse support kr rhi h yeh jaante hue bhi ki isne hum sb ko dhokha diya h...

KEERTI:(teary eyed) hnn naira... tumhe toh isse sazaa deni chahiye
...isne sbko andhere mei rkha aur mere bete ko tumhara beta bta diya...(to kartik) apni behn ka khayal nhi aaya kartik...tu soch bhi nhi skta mujhpe kya beet rhi thi yeh sochkr ki mera bcha mujhe hmesha ke liye chodke chla gya...hmara bacha naksh... (hugging him and crying)

NAIRA:(raising her voice) bss... boht bol liya aap sb ne...aapko apna dhukh dikh rha h pr kartik ka nhi...kisi ne ek baar bhi socha ki kartik ke liye kitna mushkil hoga akele vo decision lena...uss time mujhe mere bache ki zroorat thi aur krish ko uski mumma ki... kartik ne jo bhi kiya hum dono ke baare mei sochke kiya...keerti di iss haalat mei hi kaha thi ki vo baby ko sambhal ske aur mein apne bache ko khone ka dhukh bardash nhi kr paati...akela tha vo
...aap mei se kisi ne nhi smjha use pr blame sb kr rhe ho...

(To keerti) Aap toh kartik ke sbse close thi naa...aapne kese uske intentions ko galat smjh liya...aap kese keh skte ho ki kartik aapka dhukh nhi smjh skta...humne hmara baby khoya h aur kartik ne toh kbse mere liye, family ke liye apna pain chupaa ke rkha h...andr se ghut ta jaa rha tha pr ek baar bhi kisi se apna pain share nhi kiya...aapka krish toh yhi h pr hmara baby...(crying silently) a.ap m.ei...s.e...k.is.i..k.o...k.kart.tikk...k.a...p.ai.n...n.hi..d.i.kha...

KARTIK:(hugging naira as she was crying) bss..bss..shh...shaant hojao naira...I m sorry...mein himmat nhi kr paya tumhe sach btane ki...kese kehta tumse ki hmari beti humei chodke chli gyi...(with tears in her eyes)

Just then, krish started crying... everyone were in a dilemma that who'll take him in her lap- naira or keerti... naira wiped her tears and took krish in her arms, cooing him...he calmed down and snuggled into her...naira kissed his forehead lovingly...

NAIRA:(Giving him to keerti) apna baby kho diya iska mtlb yeh nhi ki aapse aapka baby chiin lungi...ek maa ka dard smjh skti hu mein...pr iss baat ka afsos rhega ki aapne apne bhai ko galat smjh kr usse rishta todd diya...(to naksh) aapko toh apne gusse ke aage kuch dikhta hi nhi h...ek baar khudko kartik ki jagah rkh ke sochna...agr aap vaha akele hote toh aap kya krte...baby sirf mera nhi tha, kartik ka bhi tha... use bhi uske jaane ka utna hi dhukh h bhai...

(To kartik) chlo kartik...yaha koi nhi samjhega tumhe...kisiko tumhara dard nhi dikhta...hmari iss ghar mei koi jagah nhi h kartik
...hum nhi rhe skte yaha..(holding his hand)

Kartik nodded and they went upstairs to their room and packed their bags...kartik gave their baby's handband to her which he had hidden from her...naira kissed it with tears in her eyes... kartik hugged her, caressing her hair...naira knew he's hiding his pain so that she may not fall weak
...They both went down, but noone stopped them as they were still confused...naira held kartik's hand and they left for Mumbai to start a new life...

In the flight, kartik was all silent... naira held his hand, assuring him that she's there for him...he laid his head on her shoulder, hugging her waist...naira wrapped one arm around him, taking him in her embrace and caressed his face with the other hand...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair lovingly) relax kartik...apne mind ko shaant kro...sojao thodi der..i know tumhare mnn mei boht kuch h...pr ek baar hmesha yaad rkhna ki tumhari naira hmesha tumhare sath h...I love u baby..(kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her neck) I love u too jaan...thankuu mujhe support krne ke liye...

Naira patted his head and he slept in no time...she covered a blanket over them, hugging him tightly... she too slept for sometime, keeping her chin on his head...
After sometime, naira woke up and saw that they were just going to reach according to the announcement made...she kissed kartik's forehead, caressing his hair...

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) Kartik... get up bachaa...utho mera baby..(pecking his lips again)

Kartik woke up and captured her lips, still being in her embrace... naira took the blanket completely over them and kissed him hungrily, caressing his nape...she broke the kiss after sometime and he snuggled into her...

NAIRA:(caressing his back) kartik
...baby abhi uth jao, phir ek hi baar ghar pohnch ke so jaana...

Kartik nodded and sat straight on his seat, holding her hand...naira kissed his knuckles, making him smile finally...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...One more part of this OS is left, so stay tuned up for this...keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...

PRECAP: Kartik's breakdown, sharing his grief and naira trying to comfort him...