Custody track(1)

Hey guys,
              Hope u guys r excited for this track...so, let's begin without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik giving naira the custody papers as  she had sent him the divorce papers...the major change here is that here vedika is evil...she too was present there in the singhania house, when kartik was lashing out at her...everyone from the goenka family were blaming her, including kartik...naira was numb for a moment...her mind went into flashback and she recalled vedika's warning...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
FLASHBACK:(when she was going to suicide and naira saved her)

VEDIKA:(shouting at her) aapne meri life barbaad kr di h...meri shaadi ke din aap kartik ki life mei vapis aa gyi...jbse aap aayi h kartik mujhpe bilkul dhyaan nhi dete...aap ghar se chli gyi, pr phir bhi kartik mere kaha hue...vo aaj phir aapke aur kairav ke sath the..
..jb tk aap yaha iss shehar mei h naa, tb tk kartik mere ho hi nhi skte...chli kyu nhi jaati aap apne bete ko leke...kyu mere aur mere Kartik ke bich mei aa rhi h aap...
Mei boht pyar krti hu kartik se aur unhe paane ke liye kisi bhi hadd tk jaane ko taiyaar hu...apko aakhri baar keh rhi hu chli jayiye kairav ko lekr, vrna aap apna beta kho dengi...mei maar dungi kairav ko..(behaving like a psycho)

NAIRA:(shocked) vedika yeh tum kya keh rhi ho...tum kairav ke sath kuch nhi krogi...mei esa kuch nhi hone dungi...mera kairav...
(With tears in her eyes)

VEDIKA:(Smirking) mei kuch bhi kr skti hu...apko yaad hoga kal shaam ko kairav ka accident hone wala tha...infact aap ne hi bchaya naa use..vo accident nhi tha, mera plan tha...yeh toh trailer tha, agr aapne meri baat naa maani, toh mei aap ke bete ko maar dungi....
(Naira was shocked to hear that vedika was behind kairav's accident)...aap ke paas aaj shaam tk ka time h...yeh lijiye...(giving her some papers)...yeh apke aur kartik ke divorce papers...aap aaj hi kartik ko divorce papers bhejengi...aur divorce ke baad kairav ko leke dur chli jayiye, nhi toh mei aapke bete ke saath kya kr skti hu, vo aap soch bhi nhi skti...

Saying this, she left from there leaving a devastated naira behind
...she was numb to react, but after a lot of thinking, she made up a decision...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

BACK TO THE PRESENT:
Naira couldn't bear all this and due to stress nd anxiety, she fainted...kartik held her in his arms and was shocked to see her condition...he patted her cheeks...

KARTIK:(sitting on the floor, holding her in his arms) Naira...
Naira...kya hua tumhe...utho naa...
tum sun rhi hi naa...utho naira...pl
.ss..naira...ge.t..u.p...j.aa.n..(crying nd sprinkling water on her face)

Everyone were worried for her, even the goenkas, but vedika was pissed off...moreover she was burning in jealousy when kartik called naira as his jaan...kartik got scared as she didn't woke up even after sprinkling water...kartik without any second thought picked her in his arms and took her to hospital in his car...goenkas and singhanias too left behind him for the hospital, along with vedika...gayu stayed back for kairav and vansh...

Kartik called the doctor and laid her on the stretcher...doctor took her in the ward to check her...
Kartik sat down on the bench outside with a thud...he cried silently feeling guilty...he never wanted to hurt her, but today he realized that he always gave her pain and tears...The goenkas too felt guilty as they never accepted her from heart, instead blamed her for everything wrong that happened...singhanias too were sad and guilty as they didn't supported her when she needed them...they never thought that how much problems she suffered in these five years, instead they blamed her for everything...

Kartik was the most broken among them...vedika tried to provoke him, so went near him and sat beside him...she hugged him, making kartik disgusting nd  uncomfortable...he jerked her off as doctor came...