Janmashtami(1)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r excited for this OS...let's continue with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________

This is the topic for this OS....
Let's begin with it...

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
The scene starts from kartik and everyone searching for manish when he went after chori on janmashtami...(here the twist is that naira had seen him going out, so she followed him)

Kartik got a call from naira, but he didn't received...naira sent him a message that manish is in the hospital and she's with him... kartik got worried and went to the hospital with akhil and samarth....he saw naira talking with the doctor and manish was unconscious on the hospital bed...

KARTIK:(holding naira's wrist and taking her to a corner) mna kiya tha na mene...tum sunti kyu nhi ho kisi ki...kaha tha na mene ki mere papa se dur rho...(angrily) I m sure aaj bhi tumhari vajah se hi mere papa hospital mei h...jaha kuch galat hota h, tumhari vajah se hi toh hota h..(glaring at her as she was trying to say something) chup...ekdam chup..mujhe kuch nhi sun na...chli jao yaha se..mere saamne bhi mtt aana...jao naira, isse phle ki mein kuch krdu tumhe yaa khudko...just get lost from my sight...(Taking out his frustration on her)

Naira was shocked by his behaviour...she was broken as he didn't even heard what she had to say...once again, he wanted her to go away from him...she felt as if she's a toy for him, sometimes he tells her to go and sometimes to come back...she wiped her tears and went out, looking at him...she was expecting him to stop her, but he didn't...she left without saying anything, but there was someone who saw all this...it was naksh..he too came with naira for manish...

KARTIK:(to doctor) mere papa kese h...kya hua h unhe..

DOCTOR:(smiling) congratulations Mr goenka..aapke papa bilkul thik h, infact ab toh vo normal ho gye h...aapki wife lekr aayi thi unhe, jb unka accident hona wala tha...but she saved him..i must say she's very brave...unhone toh aapke father ko blood bhi donate kiya, jbki unki khudki body mei itni deficiencies h...she needs rest..pls take care of her..aaj unki vajah se sb thik hua h...(Giving him prescription for naira's and manish's medicines too)

The doctor went, leaving kartik confused...naksh told him that manish was following chori, when naira saw him...she asked naksh to come with her...they both followed him...Manish was going to get hit by a truck, but naira pulled him and saved him... Manish got unconscious due to shock and they brought him to hospital...the doctor said that he's fine now, but he needs blood urgently or his life will be at stake
...naira donated him blood, even when doctor denied saying that she's very weak for this...but she was adamant, so doctor let her donate her blood and told her to rest..

NAKSH:(taunting him) zroori nhi h ki har baar jo tumhe dikhayi de, vhi sach ho...kbhi kbhi saamne vale ki baat sun leni chahiye, vrna baadmei pachtaave ke alawa kuch nhi bachta...(to akhil) chachu mein naira ko dekh ke aata hu...pta nhi kaha hogi...uski tabiyat bhi thik nhi h...aap sb papa ke pas rhiye..(worried for naira)

He nodded and naksh went... kartik felt guilty for blaming naira for everything...he realized that he had behaved so badly with her...everyone came to see manish as he regained consciousness and recognized everyone..

MANISH:(to kartik) Naira kaha h kartik...vo thik h naa..use toh kuch nhi hua...(recalling their accident) usne toh mujhe kitna kaha ki kartik ne mna kiya h iss raaste se aane se, pr mene hi use force kiya...agr mein uski baat maan leta toh yeh sb hota hi nhi...
(holding his hand) Kya hua kartik
...tum chup kyu ho..kaha h naira... bulao use..mujhe milna h usse...

SWARNA:(caressing kartik's hair as he started crying) Kya hua beta
...it's okk..naira tumse gussa nhi h, bss hurt h...vo maan jayegi agr tum usse maafi maangoge...jao jaa kr use bula kr lao...mujhe akhil ne btaya usne manish ji ki jaan bchayi aur unhe blood bhi donate kiya...tum uske pas jao abhi..boht weakness ho rhi hogi use..

MANISH:(confused) tum kya keh rhi ho swarna...kya hua tha..

Swarna told him everything how kartik blamed naira for everything and hurted her again and again...Manish scolded kartik for hurting naira...he asked him to bring her now, but kartik was lost in his thoughts...he didn't knew where naira might hv gone..he felt guilty as he asked her go away from him...

NAIRA:(Standing on the door with naksh's support) mein yaha hu papa...

SWARNA:(ran to her and hugged her) tum thik ho naa beta...kya hua tumhe..boht weakness ho rhi h...aao andr aao..(helping her as she wasn't able to walk properly due to weakness)

Kartik looked at her with teary eyes...he realized that he had always blamed her for whatever happened with his family, whether it's his mother, brother, sister or father...naira didn't looked at him and met manish... she was going to fall as she stood up, but kartik held her...

KARTIK:(with tears in his eyes) Naira...tum thik ho naa..kyu khadi ho gyi khudse...tum ghar chlo..u need rest...(carrying her in his arms) Maa mein naira ko ghar leke jaa rha hu...aap sb papa ka khayal rkhna..(Taking naira with him)

He looked at naksh, but he didn't.. naira had given him her oath that he'll not say anything to her kartik...kartik took naira home and laid her on their bed in the room...he helped her in changing clothes and fed her fruits and juice...naira had it without any argument...kartik didn't knew how to apologize for his deeds... he locked the door and came to her on the bed...naira understood his situation, but she was very hurt with his behaviour...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...One more part is left..do tell what u want to see next...naira's breakdown and kartik's apology or naira forgiving kartik and consoling him as he was feeling guilty of behaving rudely with her...I m really confused,so tell soon so that i can write the next part today only...