Mohsin's care

Hey guys,
              Hope u guys r enjoying the stories...do vote nd comment...
It is a different story, which I haven't tried till now...hope u'll like it...So, let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
Shivangi and mohsin were married a week ago...it was an arranged marriage for them, but they were much more comfortable with eachother now...
They didn't consummated their marriage, but used to hug, kiss and fight normally as they were good friends...they didn't realized that their friendship was slowly turning into love...Mohsin's ammi, abbu, brother sajjad used to live with them...his sister zeba was married to zeba and had a small son, mikhail...

One fine morning, Shivangi was sleeping hugging mohsin...he woke up and caressed her hair, adoring her lovingly...she woke up and blushed looking at him...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) good morning wifey...

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) good morning mohsin...

They remained like that for sometime, feeling peace being in eachother's embrace...shivi felt something wet and her stomach too started aching...she realized that it might be due to her periods
...she looked down and found the bedsheet stained with red patches
...she felt embarrassed and ran into the washroom, getting out of Mohsin's embrace...he called her, but she didn't looked at him, just ran away...mohsin saw the bedsheet and realized her situation...he didn't wanted her to feel awkward and embarrassed due to this...he got up and changed the bedsheet...he heard her sobs from inside and got worried...he knocked the door, but she didn't opened the door...

MOHSIN:(concerned for her) shivi...shivi pls darwaza kholo... tumhe embarrassed hone ki koi zroorat nhi h...yeh toh common h naa...aur mein tumhe kyu judge krunga...mei toh tumhara best friend hu naa...tumhe mujhse shy feel krne ki zroorat nhi h...pls shivi...pls open the door..(she didn't opened, but started crying more loudly) tumhe meri kasam shivi...open the door bachaa...
(To convince her)

Shivi opened the door reluctantly and looked at mohsin, crying badly...her clothes were stained with blood...he hugged her tightly without caring about his clothes...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back)shh...bss..bss shivi...ismei rone ki kya baat h...
Yeh toh har ladki ke saath hota h aur tumhe mere saamne embarrassed feel krne ki koi zroorat nhi h...mei tumhara husband hone se phle tumhara best friend hu naa...hmm...bss ab..
Chup hojao..(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead)

She smiled looking at him, feeling blessed to have him as her husband and best friend...she was feeling severe pain in her abdomen and didn't had sanitary pads too...mohsin picked her in his arms and sat on the sofa with her in his lap...

SHIVI:(looking down and trying to come out of his grip) Mohsin pls jaane do mujhe...aapke kapdo pe bhi stain pdd jayega..

MOHSIN:(pressing her stomach gently to sooth her pain) shh phir kya hua agr stain pdd jayega toh...
Mere liye tumse important kuch bhi nhi h...pain ho rha h naa...(she nodded and cried hugging him)..
Shivi...shh...bss..bss..shh bachaa...
Calm down...mein tumhare liye ammi se pads lekr aata hu, tb tk tum naha lo...hmm..phir hum sath mei breakfast krenge...okk..(wiping her tears)

She nodded and kissed his cheeks thanking him...he left her in the washroom and went to his ammi to take sanitary pads...his ammi was making breakfast for them in the kitchen...he told her everything and she gave him a packet...

AMMI:(feeling proud of him) I m proud of u mohsin...ab jaa aur uske pas hi rhena aaj...use acha lgega...

Mohsin nodded and gave her the pads from the door...he told her to get ready slowly as he'll bring their breakfast in room only...he then got ready in guest room's bathroom...he went to the kitchen and prepared pancakes for shivi and hot chocolate too...

AMMI:(kissing his forehead as she entered the kitchen) Shivi ka khayal rkhna...ese mei mood swings ho skte h...pyar se handle krna use aur hnn...yeh hot water bag le jaa..pain kam hoga isse...

Mohsin nodded and took her breakfast and hot water bag in a tray...he entered the room and saw her picking the stained bedsheet...he kept the tray on the table and went towards her...

MOHSIN:(taking the bedsheet from her) mein wash kr dunga...
Don't worry...tum aao breakfast krlo...bhukh lgi hogi naa..(keeping the bedsheet aside)

SHIVI:(looking down with tears in her eyes) aapko gussa nhi aa rha mujhpe...I m sorry mohsin...
Mene bedsheet gandi krdi aur aaj breakfast bhi ammi ko bnana pda
...apke kapdo pe bhi stain pdd gya hoga naa..I..m..s.or.ryy...(crying due to her mood swings)

Mohsin picked her in his arms and sat on the bed with her in his lap...he hugged her and calmed her, caressing her back...he fed her pancakes and at last made her drink hot chocolate...she had it happily and fed him his breakfast too...she snuggled into him and hugged him tightly...

SHIVI:(feeling blessed to have him) Aap boht ache ho mohsin... agr apki jagah koi aur hota naa, toh mujhse nafrat krta shayad...
Mere pas bhi aana pasand naa krta...aur apne toh apni godh mei bethake rkha h...thankuu so much mohsin...

MOHSIN:(Making her lay on the bed and keeping the hot water bag on her stomach raising her top up) Shivi...kesi baatein kr rhi ho tum...ismei nafrat krne wali toh koi baat hi nhi h...it's common naa...tum ladkiyan har month itna pain sehti ho..agr hum tumhare liye itna bhi naa kr ske toh laanat h hum pe...promise kro mujhse aage se kbhi mujhse yeh sb nhi  chupaogi...(she blinked her eyes promising him)..good girl..ab tum rest kro bachaa...abhi bhi pain ho rha h...(she nodded) koi baat nhi...
Thik ho jayega..mujhe btao naa mein kya kru tumhara pain kam krne ke liye...vo actually mujhe zyada kuch pata nhi h naa...yeh hot water bag ke baare mei bhi ammi ne btaya...(caressing her head)

SHIVI:(kissing his knuckles, holding his hand) Kuch mtt kro... bss mere pas rho...idhar aao naa mohsin...mujhe apko cuddle krna h..pls..(signaling him to lie beside her)

He nodded nd laid beside her taking her in his embrace...she snuggled more into him, hugging him...he patted her head and made her sleep lovingly...the whole day he took care of her like a glass doll, making her overwhelmed with his love and care...
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Manish accident track...