Manish Accident track(1)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying the stories...keep supporting guys... this OS is on manish accident track, starting from the scene where kartik lashes out at naira on rakshabandhan in front of everyone...So, let's begin with this OS without any further delay....
___________________________________
After kartik blames naira for everything wrong happening, others family too started arguing just like in the show...Naira stops them and blames herself saying that it's all her fault....she was already feeling guilty, but kartik makes her feel more guilty...she says that she'll stay away from kartik and his dad as he had asked her...Saying this, she runs to her room crying...kartik too goes, not realizing that how much he had hurt her...Naira from that day started living all alone...she was with the family, but never interfered in anybody's talks...she had completely became silent, just used to reply if someone asked her something...she never smiled even for once in these days...kartik too used to spend his whole day with manish...he used to laugh only with him, that too was a fake one...A week passed by and there was no improvement in manish's health...

Doctor came and told kartik about his health status, giving him the reports...everyone was present in the hall, including naira...she was doing some official work of her academy...(Kartik used to do it earlier, but now she was doing herself as they were not in talking terms)...Naira went in her room, without looking at anyone as she knew kartik told her to remain away from him and his father...
The word "mere papa" hurted her the most...the family members were also upset seeing their condition...kartik for the very first time in this week, entered their room after the doctor left...he had shifted his all stuff to manish's room...he saw naira talking to kairav on video call...he was the only one, who could bring a smile on her face...kartik smiled unknowingly seeing her smiling...
He was slowly realizing his mistake, but his ego didn't let him talk to her...

KARTIK:(trying to initiate the conversation) Naira...kairav ka phone h...(she nodded, not looking at him) mein baat kr skta hu pls...

Naira nodded and passed him the phone...she was going to get up from the bed, but he held her hand stopping her...she looked up at him with tears in her eyes as it was the first time after that day that he came to her...he sat beside her and they talked with kairav together...In between, kartik looked at naira...he realized his mistake, but at this point of time he was tensed about what the doctor said...he just wanted his naira beside him...After the call got over, naira was going to get up but kartik held her hand stopping her...

NAIRA:(not looking at him) Ab kya kiya mene...koi aur galti ho gyi kya mujhse, pr mein toh tumhari family se dur rhti hu ab...

Kartik held his ears saying sorry...
He didn't knew what to say and how to ask for apology...Naira gave him a sarcastic smile as she was in much pain...

NAIRA:(taunting him) Tum kyu sorry bol rhe ho kartik...galti toh meri h naa...tumhare papa ka accident meri vajah se hua h...sb meri vajah se toh hota h...always I m at fault...tumhari nazron mei hmesha mein hi galat hoti hu naa.
...but u know ki reality kya h...jb bhi baat tumhari family ki aati h, tum hmesha mujhe akela chod dete ho...p.ya.r..kr.te...h.on.aa..t.oh
..t.ru.st..k.y.u...n.hi...k.rte...t.umn.e..e.k...b.aa.r..b.hi...m.er.i...b.aat...s.u.ni...e.k...h.af.ta..ho...g.ya...t.um.he...y.aa.d..n.hi...a.ayi...m.e.ri..(crying badly)...

Kartik now realized how much he had hurt her...he knew he was wrong, but now realized that he always blamed her and left her for his family...he always broke her trust...he tried to hug her, but she jerked his hand and ran out of the room...kartik cried badly feeling guilty...on the other hand, naira too cried sitting in kairav's room...she was strong, but couldn't pretend more to be okk...

AT NIGHT......
Kartik made manish sleep...he didn't ate something from the morning...naira had dinner in her room only...swarna came to her and told her that kartik didn't had anything since morning...naira was worried for him...though she was hurt, but couldn't stop herself from loving him...she went to check on him...she saw him sitting in the hall on the ground near the sofa...she came down and saw him looking at manish's reports worriedly...she knew he was tensed and needed her...she went towards him and sat beside him...

KARTIK:(looking at her with teary eyes) N.ai.ra...

NAIRA:(taking the reports from his hand) dekh skti hu mein agr tumhari permission ho toh...

Kartik nodded feeling guilty...he was having severe headache as he was taking excessive stress...
Naira read the reports and saw him crying silently, holding his head...she got worried seeing her brave kartik so much vulnerable..

NAIRA:(keeping the reports aside and holding his shoulders) Kartik kya hua...kartik..kya ho rha h tumhe...thik nhi lgg rha..pain ho rha h..hnn...(cupping his face)

He didn't said anything, just hugged her crying bitterly in her embrace...naira hugged him tightly and caressed his hair...she realized that she was not the only one who was suffering...her kartik was more important to her right now...she left her ego aside and rubbed his back, cooing him in her arms to calm him...

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back) shh... bss...bss..shh..bss Kartik...chup ho jao bachaa..kya ho gya tumhe...ro kyu rhe ho...Papa ke liye tensed ho...(cupping his face and wiping his tears) Kya hua kartik...btao mujhe...tum toh apni naira se sb share krte the naa...phir ab kya hua mere baby ko..hn...(sucking his tears and kissing his cheeks)

KARTIK:........................
___________________________________
That's all for this part...one more part of this OS is left...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik's pain, naira gives him strength, their patch up, manish gets okk, a good news...