I m there for u(2)

Hey guys,
                Hope u guys r liking the storyline...keep supporting...so, let's begin with this chapter without any further delay.....
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik driving fastly to the goenka house
...he was shocked to know about how his naira was treated by his dadi...he was so much angry on dadi, but more than that he was worried for naira...he felt guilty of  leaving her alone in that house...

On the other hand, swarna went down to see naira...she saw her unconscious beside the table and her head was bleeding...she shouted her name and everyone ran listening her shouts...swarna kept naira's head in her lap and tied naira's dupatta on her forehead to stop her bleeding..she removed her jewelry nd tried to wake her up by patting her face...
Everyone were shocked as well as worried for her, but dadi was least affected by all these...she held swarna's hand and pulled her up...naira's head was going to hit the table corner again, but a hand held it on the right time...
.
.
.
.
.
Any guesses guys...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Obviously....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Obviously

Naira's kartik

Naira's kartik...how could he let anything happen to her...
Kartik held naira's head at the right time and glared at dadi...she was shocked to see him...kartik without caring about anyone just picked up naira in his arms and was going out, but how could dadi be okk with anything...she again started her melodrama...

DADI:(following him and trying to stop him) kittu acha hua tum aa gye...ab apni behn ki shaadi ki taiyaari tum hi krna...arey chodo naa iss manhoos ko..hum apne kittu ke liye achi si biwi dhund ke laayenge, jo tumhari izzat kregi, naa ki tumse ladegi...

This was enough for kartik...he roared at dadi, scaring her...

KARTIK:(in full angry mode) daddiii...bss kijiye ab..yaha meri naira behosh pdi h aur apne apna drama shuru kr diya...mei kuch keh nhi rha iska mtlb yeh nhi ki kuch kahunga bhi nhi...mei chup hu toh sirf apni naira ke liye...

Saying this, he took naira with him to the hospital...Manish and akhil followed him in another car along with dadi(who was just going for her kittu)...

In kartik's car...
Kartik was holding naira in his lap and driving with another hand...

KARTIK:(to naira) Naira...bachaa utho naa...kya ho gya tumhe...pls...
Wake up jaan...mei aa gya dekho...
Ab kahi nhi jaunga tumhe chodke I promise baby...mei tumhe bilkul akela nhi chodunga bachaa...p.l.ss
.u.thh...j.ao..b.ab.y...pl.ss..n.ai.ra...
(Crying hugging her)