Puru mama track

Hey guys,
Sorry for the delay...let's continue with the next OS i.e 12th OS from the schedule without any further delay...
___________________________________

(Topic for this OS...hope u'll like it..I hv tried something different from the show)

Let's begin with it.......
The scene starts from naira going to her room and taking out her frustration during gayu samarth's mehndi function...dadi couldn't let kartik to know anything so she told puru her plan...Puru nodded and smirked...he went to her room and saw the room in a messed up condition...

He held naira's hand, pulling her towards him...naira struggled to come out of his grip...she cried nd felt disgusted as he dug his face in her neck, kissing it madly...naira shouted for help, but noone heard
...she pushed puru mama as he tried to snatch her dupatta...she held a vase to beat him, but he twisted her hand due to which the vase fell down...he smirked looking at her and caressed her bare stomach, throwing her dupatta aside...naira felt helpless as she couldn't do anything...puru mama tied her to the bed, while naira shouted kartik's name...

Meanwhile, kartik was searching for naira...he was trying to go to his room, but dadi made excuses and made him busy...she wanted naira to be scared of puru mama so that she doesn't tells anything to kartik...she stopped him from going whenever he tried...kartik sensed that something is definitely not right...he got worried for naira and rushed upstairs without listening to dadi..
...everyone looked at them and got worried...they too ran behind them as dadi was trying to stop kartik...In the room, puru mama was touching her body with his bad hands...naira felt disgusted when he pressed her boobs, trying to open her blouse...she shouted for help and tried to open her hands and legs...puru mama smirked and started kissing her chest, above her clothes...Just then, the door was pushed open and he saw kartik and other family members...kartik was shocked to see the scene infront of him...he immediately pushed him away from naira and started beating him black nd blue...

Everyone were shocked seeing naira's condition...keerti and swarna went to her and opened her hands and legs...swarna hugged naira as she was crying badly, feeling disgusted...

KARTIK:(punching his face) himmat kese hui aapki...meri naira ko haath bhi kese lgaya... mein chodunga nhi aapko...apna role model maanta tha aapko... bhagwaan maanta tha, pr aap toh jaanwar nikle...I'll not spare u... jaan se maar dunga tujhe...meri naira ko haath bhi jese lgaya tune...

The police came and arrested him for what he did...kartik went to naira and saw her all silent with dried tear marks...she was looking down, starring at nothing and lost in herself...everyone tried to talk to her, but she didn't responded...kartik hugged her, caressing her hair and signalled everyone that he'll handle her...
Everyone went along with dadi, who was acting to be innocent...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bss... tum safe ho naira..don't worry baby...tum thik ho naa bachaa..pls kuch toh bolo...(cupping her face) say something bachaa..plss btao mujhe kya chal rha h tumhare mnn mei...(caressing her hair)

Naira didn't said anything and ran to the bathroom...kartik too went behind her as he couldn't leave her alone...he saw her sitting under the shower and crying badly, hugging her knees...kartik's eyes welled up seeing her condition...he went in and locked the door...he removed his clothes, except his boxers and went to her
...he sat in front of her and caressed her hair lovingly, removing her jewelry...naira cried more looking at him..kartik tried to hug her, but naira pushed him away...

NAIRA:(crying badly) nhii...m.tt... a.ao..m.er.e...p.as..m.ein...d.ir.ty...h.o..g.yi...h.u...I..m...n.ot..p.u.re...

KARTIK:(hugging her forcefully and caressing her head) shh...ese nhi bolte...meri naira sbse pure h
...I know tumhe unka ganda touch feel ho rha h naa...don't worry baby...tumhara kartik h naa...I'll heal ur wounds..(kissing her forehead lovingly)

Kartik slowly removed her clothes completely along with her panties...he made her sit in the bathtub and cleaned her body with soap...he washed her hair with shampoo and took her under the shower in his lap...naira snuggled into him and he caressed her naked back lovingly..
He took her out, wrapped in a towel and wiped her body...he made her sit on the couch and cleaned the room properly, changing the bedsheets and pillow covers...he then took her back to the bed and hugged her as she cried, recalling whatever happened...she told him everything about mansi, how she caught puru mama red handed and dadi's truth too...

Kartik calmed down naira, hugging her...he patted her head and made her sleep in his lap...he made her sleep on the bed nd went downstairs to confront dadi...He saw everyone talking to her that why did she hid the truth 15 yrs ago...kartik went and hugged mansi, caressing her hair as she was crying...he confronted dadi and asked something which shocked everyone...

KARTIK:(angrily) Ab yeh bhi bta dijiye sbko ki naira ke sath jo bhi hua vo aapne hi kraya...aapne kaha tha naa puru mama se naira ke sath esa krne ke liye taaki vo dar jaye aur mujhe kuch na pta chle...chii..sharam aati h mujhe aapko apni dadi kehte hue suhasini goenka...(shouting at her)

MANISH:(shocked) Nhi kartik... yeh kya keh rhe ho tum...Maa ne humse yeh sb chupaya apne bhai ko bchane ke liye, vo galat tha...pr vo naira ke sath aisa nhi kr skti... tumhe pkka koi galatfehmi hui hogi...(trying to explain him)

KARTIK:(shouting at the top of his voice) koi galatfehmi nhi hui h mujhe...aap khud apne aap sun lijiye...inspector ka call aaya tha mujhe..inke bhai ne khud confess kiya h ki dadi ne hi unhe naira ko molest krne ko kaha tha kyuki vo mujhe saari schayi btane wali thi...(looking at dadi angrily) Ab chup kyu khadi h aap...boliye naa.
..baar baar mujhe room mei jaane se rokk rhi thi aap...iska bhi yhi reason tha naa...(she nodded, making everyone shock) kyu kiya aapne esa...m.eri..n.ai.ra..k.e..sa.th
..k.yu...(crying silently, recalling naira's condition) I hate u mrs suhasini goenka...I hate u..mein abhi se aap se apne saare rishte todta hu...(shouting at her)

MANISH:(to suhasini) vishwas nhi ho rha ki aapne esa kiya...kyu maa...itna kese gir gyi aap..agr naira ki jagah keerti hoti toh bhi aap yhi krti...(sarcastically) shayad hnn kyuki mansi ke sath jb yeh sb hua toh aapne baat ko dbba diya...aap hum sbki gunehgaar h aur iss baar aapko maafi nhi milegi...(sternly) Kartik police ko phone kro..inki jagah jail mei h...(shouting at suhasini) aaj se, abhi se aapka hum sbse rishta khatam...koi nhi h aap hmare liye...(with tears in his eyes)

The police came and took her...she tried to apologize to everyone, but noone heard her cries...akhil hugged manish, feeling disgusted...kartik saw naira standing with tears in her eyes...he understood that she saw everything...he went to her and hugged her as she broke down in his arms...everyone felt bad seeing her condition...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) shh... bss...bss bachaa..mein hu naa tumhare sath...hum sb h...bhul jao yeh sb...(kissing her forehead) I love u naira...I'll heal u baby..

Naira replied i love u too and hugged him, snuggling into him...
Everyone smiled at their love and prayed to God to make everything fine now...

THE END...........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...sorry for the crap guys...I was thinking from 2 days that what should I write for puru mama track...I couldn't think of anything else so just wrote this... keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 13th OS from the schedule...