Custody track(2)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this OS...
This is the last part of this OS...next I m going to write a shivin Os...topic will be a surprise for all of u, something different nd interesting...for now, let's continue with the last part of this OS...
___________________________________
The scene starts from police coming to take vedika for her illegal business she used to do before...everyone were shocked to know her truth...dadi slapped her for cheating their family...police took her nd now she was out of their lives...kartik heard naira's scream and rushed to her...rest all were waiting out...

KARTIK:(hugging her as she was sitting on the bed, shivering and panicking)shh...shh..bss..bss naira
...shaant hojao bachaa...koi nhi harm krega hmare kairav ko...mei hu naa naira...shh..bss..bss jaan...

NAIRA:(crying badly in his embrace) k.kart.tikk...v.o...v.ed.ik.a
..v.o..m.aa.r..d.e.gi...k.kair.av...k.o...
.u.sne...p.h.le...b.hi..vo..(she told everything about how she blackmailed her when she saved her)...pl.ss..m.uj.h.e...j.aan.e..do...k.kart.tikk...m.ei...ma.r..j.au.n.gi...ka.ira.v..ke.e...b.in.aa..pl.ss...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) aur mere bina...mere bina rhe logi jaan...(Naira didn't said anything as she was crying thinking about kairav)..naira...bss..bss..shh..bss mera bachaa..idhar dekho meri taraf...(cupping her face) vedika kuch nhi kr skti kairav ko...vo jail mei h...hnn..(he told her everything about her illegal business)..ab bss rona nhi nairu...
Shh...bss bachaa...(wiping her tears)

Naira calmed down, but didn't looked at him for once...kartik hugged her more tightly, but she left him thinking that he will take kairav away from her...kartik was confused by her behavior...he saw her sobbing slightly nd joining her hands in front of him...

NAIRA:(joining her hands in front of him and crying) k.kair.av.
..k.kair.av..m.er.a...sb..k.uc.h...h..k.kart.tikk...m.ei..it.ne..s.aal..s.i.rf...u.sk.e...l.iy.e..z.ind.a...th.i...pls.ss...m.uj.h.e...m.er.e...k.kair.av..se..d.ur..mtt..k.ro...m.ei..a.ur...n.hi..s.eh...p.au.ngi...I..m...ti.r.ed..o.f...a.ll..t.his..pls.ss..um...mm..(crying heavily)

Kartik was shocked to see her condition...he felt more guilty as he was going to separate a mother from her son...he held naira's hand and nodded in no...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Nhi nairu...koi nhi krega tumhe kairav se dur...hum teeno saath rhenge naa...kairav aur uske mumma papa...(hugging her)..shh
..bss..bss..shaant hojao baby..koi tumhe kairav se dur nhi krega...
Bss..bss..shh...(trying to calm her)

She calmed after sometime and naira slept being tired...kartik laid her on the bed nd kissed her forehead gently...he went out and told everyone that they'll live alone as most of the times their fights occurred due to the family...
Goenkas were guilty, but agreed reluctantly as they knew that it was the truth...they went along with the singhanias...kartik carried naira in his arms nd took her to their old flat...he told naksh to drop kairav...kartik laid naira in their room and heard the doorbell ringing...he opened the door and saw kairav and naksh...

KARTIK:(picking him in his arms as he was crying) Kya hua mere tadpole ko...ro kyu rhe ho bachaa.
..mumma ki yaad aa rhi thi...(he nodded hugging him)...shh..bss beta...mumma yhi pe h...abse mumma papa aur unka kairav issi house mei rhenge...okk...(he nodded nd snuggled into his neck)
..naksh tum aao naa andr...bahr kyu khade ho...(to naksh)

NAKSH:(feeling guilty) Nhi kartik
..kahi na kahi galti meri bhi h... apni behn ka dukh dekh nhi paya mei...tum bss uska khayal rkhna aur hmesha ek saath khush rhna...mein kal aaunga milne...

Kartik nodded and he went giving  their bags...kartik locked the door and made kairav drink water as he was all silent...

KAIRAV:(sitting in his lap) mumma ko kya hua h papa...aap unhe hospital kyu lekr gye the...

KARTIK:(kissing his cheeks) Kuch nhi hua mumma ko...apki mumma toh sherni h naa...(he nodded)..bss vo thodi weak h abhi
...pr hum dono h naa...hum unka pura khayal rkhenge..phir vo jaldi se thik ho jayengi..okk baby...

Kartik then took kairav to meet naira...naira woke up listening his voice and hugged him tightly, kissing all over his face...they spent some mother son time as kartik was preparing dinner...he came inside with the dinner, but couldn't meet his eyes with naira..
..naira understood that he's guilty.
...she remembered his words that they'll live together now...she too wanted to start a new fresh, but not like this...she wanted his smile back...kartik fed her and kairav with his own hands...naira too fed him...he wanted to cry, but held back his emotions...after dinner, kairav slept and naira came out looking for kartik...she heard some voices from the other room...she peeped in and saw him crying badly hugging his knees, apologizing to her pic and sharing his pain that how he spent five years without her..

Naira knew that she was not the only one who suffered...she didn't wanted him to blame himself for everything...she went inside and hugged him sitting beside him on the floor...he saw her and hugged her more tightly as if his life depended on her...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair and rubbing his back) shh..shh..bss Kartik...pls mtt rou naa...tum kyu khud ko blame kr rhe ho...jitni galti tumhari h utni meri bhi h...ab bss kro..chup hojao...mere mendak...(kissing his forehead, he closed his eyes feeling her love after 5 years)..shh..bss..bss...I m sorry kartik...mei tumhe chodkr chli gyi...adhi baat sunkr itna bada decision le liya mene...yeh bhi nhi socha ki tum kese rhoge mere bina...I know tumhare liye yeh paanch saal utne hi mushkil the jitne mere liye...pr ab humei aage bdna chahiye naa...move on krna hoga naa...kya tum hmare rishte ko ek aur mauka dene ke liye taiyaar ho...I know hum yaha iss flat mei bhi isliye hi aaye h so that ek nayi life ki shuruwaat kr ske...(wiping his tears)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her chest) I promise tumhe hmesha trust krunga...apni galtiyan repeat nhi krunga...tum bss plss mujhe chodke mtt jaana...mei nhi rhe skta tumhare bina...pls jaan...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) Nhi jaungi...kbhi tumhe chodkr nhi jaungi..i promise kartik...let's start a new life together...(kissing his forehead)...I love u kartik..I love u mera mendak...

KARTIK:(Pecking her lips) I love u too meri sherni...meri jaan...I love u baby...

Kartik carried her to the bed and they made love after 5 years, forgetting all the differences and forgiving eachother...their love won over their ego...they lived happily forever...

THE END........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys....
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: A shivin OS...