I m there for u(3)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r liking this OS...
Let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik asking about naira...the doctor told him to calm down...

DOCTOR:(telling about naira's condition) shaant hojaiye...Mr kartik...apki wife stable h..kaafi bleeding ho rhi thi, but now she's okk...unhe thodi der mei hosh bhi aa jayega...mujhe aapse kuch personally discuss krna h...aap mere cabin mei aaiye...

Kartik nodded and went with the doctor...the doctor told him to sit and saw him worried...

KARTIK:(tensed) Kya hua doctor...
Meri naira...vo thik h naa...koi problem toh nhi...

DOCTOR:(trying to explain him) Mr kartik...aap pls shaant hojaiye.
..mei apko koi jhuthi umeed nhi dena chahta...it's just that ur wife is taking a lot of stress, jo unki health ke liye acha nhi h...mujhe apki family problems ke baare mei nhi pta, but I would suggest u to keep her happy and stress free..
..mene ese boht cases dekhe h jb patients iss sb ko lightly lete h, phir they slowly start slipping into depression...unke liye stress acha nhi h...if she has something inside, then ask her to take her pain out...she needs u more than anyone right now..vo unconscious state mei bhi apka naam le rhi thi...it shows how much she loves u...be with her nd she'll be okk soon..all the best...

Kartik nodded and the doctor gave him some medicines for her weakness and deficiencies...kartik was shocked to hear about depression....he prayed to God to keep her out of all this...he promised himself to keep her away from the goenkas...he went out towards naira's ward and saw her awake...naitik and her family were trying to cheer her up, but her eyes were finding him...she looked at him as he entered, but didn't said anything....everyone left giving them privacy...kartik sat beside her on the stool and held her hand in between his palms...naira was shocked to see him in tears...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) shh...ro kyu rhe ho kartik...mei thik hu naa...kuch nhi hua tumhari naira ko..itni weak nhi hu ki choti si chot se kuch ho jaye...(trying to lighten his mood)

He knew she was hiding her pain inside, which was not good...he wanted her to share her pain with her...he kissed her forehead, cupping her face...

KARTIK:(caressing her head) Naira...tumhe mujhse apna pain chupane ki zroorat nhi h...I know tumhare andar boht kuch hoga naa...tum share kr skti ho mujhse.
...I m always there for u bachaa...
Btao mujhe...take it out jaan...

That was it for naira...she couldn't control more and started crying badly holding his hand...kartik made her sit straight and sat beside her, hugging her more tightly...she cried badly taking her pain out...kartik kept rubbing her back and caressing her hair...

NAIRA:(sniffing in his neck) I..m...
s.or.ryy...k.kart.tikk...a.b...a.ur..n.hi..h.ota...m.uj.hse...p.lss...m.uj.h.e...g.h.ar..n.hi...j.aa.na...m.ei..a.u.r...n.hi...s.e.h...s.kt.i..pl.ss...m.uj.h.e...n.hi...j.in.a...m.um.ma...p.as..j.a.na...h...
(Crying loudly)

Kartik was shocked to hear her.... he couldn't afford to lose her...he rubbed her back and tried to calm her, cooing her in his arms...but she didn't stopped crying...kartik captured her lips, holding her in his embrace...he kissed her softly trying to calm her...naira too started responding slowly...she kept sucking his lips...Kartik broke the kiss after sometime...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...

KARTIK:(trying to convince her) pls ese mtt bolo naa...I can't afford to lose u naira...pls jaan...I m sorry  
...yeh sb meri galti h...mujhe tumhe akela chodke nhi jaana chahiye tha...pta nhi dadi ne kitni baar tumhe taunt kiya hoga...hum boht dur chle jayenge bacha...sbse dur...p.r...I..c.a.n't...l.os.e..u...pl.ss...
(Joining his hands in front of her and crying badly)

Naira knew that it was not his fault...she realized that she too had neglected him many times just for the family's sake...this was the reason he wanted to live separately with her after their marriage...she knew he went back to goenka villa only on her insistence, which was definitely a wrong decision...she saw him crying badly, scared to lose her...

NAIRA:(hugging kartik tightly, caressing his hair) bss...bss...shh... kartik..mei kahi nhi jaa rhi tumhe chodke...shaant hojao...aur tum sorry kyu bol rhe ho...galti toh meri h...tum toh hmesha se family se alag rhna chahte the...
Mene hi zidd ki vaha jaane ki...sb ko khush krne ki koshish mei yeh bhul gyi ki mei tumhari naira hu...kartik ki naira...(cupping his face and wiping his tears)..I m sorry kartik...pr ab mei uss ghar mei nhi rhe skti...mene boht try kiya sbko khush rkhne ka, pr ab nhi hota...plss..mujhe apne sath kahi dur le chlo naa, jaha koi hmei alag naa kr paye...(kissing his cheeks nd sucking his tears)

KARTIK:(hugging her) hnn jaan...
Hum boht dur chle jayenge..mene goenkas se sare rishte todd diye h...ab mei kartik goenka nhi, sirf kartik hu...naira ka kartik...hum dono kaafi h ek dusre ke liye...t.u.
m...m.uj.h.e...c.hod.ke...t.oh...n.hi...
ja.og.i...n.aa..(in a cracked voice, tears rolled down his eyes)

NAIRA:(wiping his tears and kissing his forehead) Nhi..kbhi nhi jaungi tumhe chodke...I m sorry...mene mumma ke pas jaane ki baat ki..yeh bhi nhi socha ki tumhe kesa feel hoga...(hugging him) Kartik mujhe dadi ki baat ka boht bura lgga...mene kbhi nhi socha tha ki unke dil mei itna kuch h mere liye...mei toot gyi thi kartik...I need u...pls mujhe apne sath le chlo...I missed u so much...
I missed u...(snuggling into his chest)

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) I missed u too bachaa...I promise ab kbhi tumhe khud se dur nhi hone dunga...I m there for u naira
...always...I love u meri jaan...

Saying this, he captured her lips for a kiss...they kissed eachother passionately expressing their love for each other...they both went to New York the next day to start a new life together...the singhanias supported them, but the goenkas requested them to return and apologized to naira...naira didn't replied anything, but kartik took stand for her...dadi was still not guilty of her acts, but it hardly mattered now as kartik and naira were living happily together...

THE END:
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...it's over now...next OS will be updated soon...do vote nd comment...keep supporting...hope u liked this OS...

PRECAP FOR NEXT OS: Kairav's custody case, naira faints, kartik angry on vedika...